George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como

+22
it's me
Seth Gecko
Maggy
MyGirlKylie
Lakin460
lovelylois
bellybaby
lucy
Aly
fluffy
Dior
Katiedot
lelacorb
bamboochacha
davidarochelle
The next mrs clooney
premiere
m4rose
annemarie
party animal - not!
socimar
silly girl
26 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como

Post by playfuldeb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 08:26

@bellybaby - that's not George in the boat. That's the same guy that is walking with her in some of the pics. look at the collar of the shirt(s).

If I was with George, and shopping in Laglio, I wouldnt want to be noticed, I wouldnt want to be papped. I think it would be more fun to enjoy the people as people, to enjoy the little shops and nuances that make Laglio a quaint little town. But that's me.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como - Page 2 Empty Re: Stacy Keibler shopping in Lake Como

Post by Atalante Fri 15 Jun 2012, 09:27

Who's the ... euh ... caveman ??? lol!
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 15 Jun 2012, 12:48

playfuldeb wrote:@bellybaby - that's not George in the boat. That's the same guy that is walking with her in some of the pics. look at the collar of the shirt(s).

If I was with George, and shopping in Laglio, I wouldnt want to be noticed, I wouldnt want to be papped. I think it would be more fun to enjoy the people as people, to enjoy the little shops and nuances that make Laglio a quaint little town. But that's me.

Where did Stacy shopping is the city of Como (Lario Trento long way), Laglio is a small country with few shops. The old man I think Ben Weiss and woman in Italy say is Sofia Coppola (I do not know), the guy with long hair but do not know who has been photographed with George (I do not know if Cabo or Laglio) .
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 15 Jun 2012, 16:05

playfuldeb wrote:@bellybaby - that's not George in the boat. That's the same guy that is walking with her in some of the pics. look at the collar of the shirt(s).

Yes, I know that's not really George, but Katie mentioned on the previous page how it looked like George, so I just embellished a bit and said it "looked like George, vomiting.." lol!

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Fri 15 Jun 2012, 17:15

lelacorb wrote: Where did Stacy shopping is the city of Como (Lario Trento long way), Laglio is a small country with few shops. The old man I think Ben Weiss and woman in Italy say is Sofia Coppola (I do not know), the guy with long hair but do not know who has been photographed with George (I do not know if Cabo or Laglio) .

The lady with long hair is not Sofia Coppola. Sofia has a very pronounced nose that you cannot mistake(the lady in the picture has a very straight nose). The hair is the only thing that may look alike.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sofia Coppola lives with her second husband (Thomas Mars, lead singer of the French rock band Phoenix), and their two children in Bernalda, a town, and comune in the province of Matera, in the Southern Italian region of Basilicata (the Coppola's family home). Since the second child was born in 12/2010 I doubt that she would go to Laglio, shopping with Stacy and George leaving an 18 month old daughter and another a little older at home and I don’t see any children in the picture.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2