George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split

4 posters

Go down

It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split Empty It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split

Post by Henway Wed 18 Apr 2012, 20:40

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Elisabetta Canalis has split from Steve-O before their dating report was even confirmed. The Italian beauty was first reported hooking up with the "Jackass" star in January after nursing her broken heart following her highly-publicized break-up with actor George Clooney.

"Steve-O dumped Elisabetta over her partying," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com. "He is extremely serious about his sobriety and did not want to be dating anyone who could jeopardize that. He still really cares about her but can't risk relapsing back into his old ways, so he had to cut her loose." The couple allegedly bonded over their keenness on being vegetarians and animal rights activists.

The source continued, "He has hooked her up with some women that he knows to help her try and get back on a stable footing again, and she has been attending meetings. Steve-O said he thinks she's committed to getting control of her life again and that he will help her do that, he wants her to control the partying for her own sake. But, in the meantime he needs to distance himself from her."

Elisabetta and Steve-O were last seen together on a vacation in Europe in late March.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split Empty Re: It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split

Post by lovelylois Wed 18 Apr 2012, 21:52

This doesn't surprise me. I actually don't know much about Ms E and I know there are some E experts here. Is she a big party animal? Do you believe he hooked her up with some women he knows that will help her? If this is true, I wonder if George at the end of their relationship had some of the same issues. He does go out with some real party girls, even Stacy has that reputation.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split Empty Re: It is Official Eli and Stev'o Split

Post by Michelle meyers Wed 18 Apr 2012, 22:42

YAWN Doesn't surprise me either
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Mon 23 Apr 2012, 03:12

Feels like the same person wrote out the circular Very Happy The one about George giving Stacy a hard time because he was trying to stop his drinking... and this one about Elisabetta and Steve parting because of his quest for a different kind of living - Off-drinking Smile

IF this was not a PR relationship... and was real... or atleast I thought it was Smile... prayers for both of your BESTs [well yes... even otherwise Smile ]... I sincerely hope Elisabetta... my daughter... would be able to take time off the public circuit for a while, prune her talent/s (of choice) and return, possibly with a different set of PR (in the US)... I am not so sure the George Clooney Tag route is the best one at the moment... especially if the same PR person is running the George - Elisabetta - Stacy routines... Gosh!!! All the 3 lives have begun to look / read the same!!! (OUCH!!!) Very Happy
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down