George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot!

+20
dede2801
Astras
macs
MM
Atalante
theminis
playfuldeb
melbert
barla
MyGirlKylie
Maggy
blubelle
cindigirl
Lakin460
Lighterside
EEOsandy
it's me
fluffy
Joanna
Katiedot
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 Empty Re: A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot!

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 17 Apr 2012, 17:09

MM wrote:Honestly, do you think that George really reads our posts?

Of course not, but it makes for a good laugh. Thumbs up!

LOL @ fluffy.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot! - Page 2 Empty Re: A little something for the weekend: pictures of George Clooney looking hot!

Post by Atalante Tue 17 Apr 2012, 17:19

Not ? There are not that many sites around like this one, so ... and he's a very VERY curious dude ! pointing
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 17 Apr 2012, 17:23

Well, George, just in case you ARE reading this site, here's to you, baby Give Flowers2
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 17 Apr 2012, 21:42

MyGirlKylie wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thaaaaaaankyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhuuu!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Thu 19 Apr 2012, 00:17

I think my ovaries just exploded. That is all.
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 19 Apr 2012, 04:23

Ha Ha Astras - Im currently thinking naughty thoughts looking at those pictures, just like a teenager that I'm not!!! Embarassed Funny how a simple picture can put a smile on your face Very Happy
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Apr 2012, 06:28

Funny how a simple picture can put a smile on your face

you are right!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by dede2801 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 19:10

Very Happy
it's me wrote:
Funny how a simple picture can put a smile on your face

you are right!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Smile
dede2801
dede2801
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 19 Apr 2012, 19:44

Welcome Dede - nice to see a new poster. lip smack
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Apr 2012, 20:06

great choice of avatar! Thumbs up! ciao dede!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by dede2801 Thu 19 Apr 2012, 20:32

cindigirl wrote:Welcome Dede - nice to see a new poster. lip smack
Thank you, Cindigirl! Hi, everybody!
It's great to see these pictures of George. The day brightened! sunny
Kisses & Hugs from Brazil..
dede2801
dede2801
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 19 Apr 2012, 20:49

You're welcome dede. I'd like to give you your first positive but I can't. The signs for me have disappeared into thin air. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:10

Astras wrote:I think my ovaries just exploded. That is all.

lol!

Welcome to the forum DeDe. Love the avatar!
Welcome
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:42

Sometimes, I do not get the "green thumb" icon, either. I log in, but sometimes it does not appear.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:45

Welcome Dede!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 19 Apr 2012, 21:50

Hi Dede, welcome to COH!! Welcome
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Apr 2012, 05:00

Thanks for the photo posts, Katiedot. I actually did make some comments about the photos and now, my comments have mysteriously disappeared. bounce My stalker has conveniently removed my comments. Evil or Very Mad What are the chances of that? Basketball

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 21 Apr 2012, 08:15

None at all.

The only person who can remove posts is me and because of bad internet connections I haven't been online in the past 17 hours. I suggest you re-post.

If posts break the rules so badly that they have to be deleted, I edit them and delete them with a message that says 'deleted by Katiedot because of XYZ' so that everyone can see it. I never just zap posts.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:09

MyGirlKylie wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

re-posting the last ones

look and RELAX

(if you can......)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 13:52

well
look

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

btw I'll be FOREVER grateful to Not worthy Mr Soderbergh....
(and i Anton Corbijn too Wink )
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Apr 2012, 14:20

Credit to I M for finding this first !

Thanks Hoorah!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Apr 2012, 14:26

That's brilliant, very cheerful & happy & uplifting..... & phew !

Happy weekend ladies ! Sofa bounce
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Apr 2012, 15:50

I'M HAPPY, Thanks. Lots of happy

"I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt,
So sexy it hurts"

Oh, really. Then, come here sexy, I'll help you take it off (all of it Laughing ) Lots of happy Lots of happy

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Apr 2012, 16:06

"look and RELAX

(if you can......)"

I'm looking, IM, but I can't relax nailbiting (too hot) Group
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 21 Apr 2012, 16:18

oooooooOOOOOOooooooo Maggy Bathtub time aye ??
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Apr 2012, 16:35

Right!, and I'm think, 'sponge bath by George' Smile
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 Apr 2012, 16:54

Maggy wrote:Right!, and I'm think, 'sponge bath by George' Smile

OK Maggie, now it's time for your cold shower. Move over, I'll join you.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:02

"move over"? Smile I'm thinking TRISOME/manajatwa Laughing
Where is George? Basketball
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:07

Plenty of room for George. LOL Tell you what, I'll send him an invitation via email. I'm sure he'll respond when he finds out I'm from the beautiful state of New Jersey!!!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:11

HURRY!! Basketball bounce
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 21 Apr 2012, 17:39

Maggy wrote:Right!, and I'm think, 'sponge bath by George' Smile

great idea honey
great idea Thumbs up!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 22 Apr 2012, 02:23

He does make you want to moan.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Sun 22 Apr 2012, 03:26

lucy wrote:He does make you want to moan.

oh my, can't agree more!
Lakin460
Lakin460
Slow dancing with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 00:31

Weeellllll, I just thoroughly enjoyed viewing this thread again! Whew!!!![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Jun 2012, 00:43

WOT...no Grays left Lakin ?? oopsie lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 00:46

Oh JoJo, Grey is the reason I went hunting for 'hot' pics of G! He's my Christian Grey fantasy!!!!!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Mon 18 Jun 2012, 00:49

oooooooOOOOOOOoooooo.....how exciting !
Hope your walls are well sound proofed then ???
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 00:52

Well, I hope so......new batteries and all.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbara Garabedian Mon 18 Jun 2012, 03:16

Really great pictures of you George, love your bare chest and doing your excersize. Great video of you and just made me smile on this fathers day weekend. Happy fathers day to all the daddys out there, and you too george, daddy to Einstein, your little doggie. Enjoy, love, laugh!! thats all!! barbara garabedian

Barbara Garabedian
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 18 Jun 2012, 07:08

et voila'

sorry, no time to transl

byebye
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 13:36

it's me wrote:et voila'

sorry, no time to transl

byebye

Hey, thanks it's me! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Maybe when you have time, I'd sure like a translation, cause it looks like a fun article for 50 Shades fans!
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 18 Jun 2012, 14:09

IM --voilà, ecco la traduzione di Google. Hmmm - lascia molto a desiderare, ma è divertente! George come Christian Gray -

(Voila, here is the translation from Google. Hmmm - leaves a lot to be deisred, but it is funny! George as Christian Gray (in real life, of course, not in a movie)

IM -- what does "ghei" mean?

Ciao.

Wish I know how to incorporate the pics. Makes it much funnier.

George Clooney or Christian ghei Grey?
June 15th, 2012 | Author: Law Law

Ok, I know that with this I can get the Nobel Prize for delirium gossipparo 2012, although the sash of Miss Delirium donerebbe certainly more than Miss Motors, which is an insult to the bands in general. Anyway, I was making an argument of 'Fifty shades of gray' ('Fifty shades of gray'), fan fiction porn Harmony written and done with your ass we sbancherà everything and earn three thousand MTV Movie Awards definitely stealing the show from Robert Pattinson (Team Edward and fuck!) but it is too hot and not to deal with now, and then let me be the first (or among the first, say) to talk about what will be the phenomenon of the year and thus be able to say 'I've I had dettooo '. We all agree that as a Christian author bimbominkia Grey esserselo can not even fuck with fantasy (I already said that the novel is written badly?) But it was a TV producer and a guy with similar characteristics (beautiful, rich and perverse ), why not, may have met him. The serious aspect is that one of the demi-god half man half horse s'incapriccia a ciospa is really the only one found less improbable than a novel that realistically has little outrageous and just the intent. I am inclined to think that whoever wrote it is so denied that he had difficulty even starting to invent their own standards by the character of the genre - the ruthless millionaire who makes her own porno Round Cinderella but this keeps the head and change it (c ' is the producer of Pretty Woman that wants her copyright). Therefore, it occurred to me a specific name. Among other things, that the dear George, renamed Glutey in these years, do you love to the sound of whipping someone cryptically threw it there, unheard, repeatedly. This man is now on the scene for twenty years, and we know how poracce are gay to get someone like Clooney did not think it would have to go to the National Enquirer spiattellarlo for bragging rights and ask for a ransom? Reflect a moment on the irresistible character of Grey (we remove the unnecessary frills of age, almost a crime to wink at Twilighters - read Tampax paraded before fiery intercourse against the sink, yawn yawn yawn).

The Grey is a very rich man and fascinating.

He lives in an isolated place.

He never true stories of love, but strange relationships with 'submissive' (often much younger than him), and whose term expires is inexorable and certified.

And 'beautiful and rich but it takes longer and ciospa sucker of all.

And 'lack of affection and love to be touched.

It seems to hide a secret forever and always travel with an assistant, factors that lead many to believe that to be homosexual.

Dresses his women all look the same and that he personally chose (notice the strategically placed scarves around their necks).

He signed them.

He's got huge. This is actually an old story that goes to Hollywood, it seems that there is a big club and once phawa Leonardo Di Caprio has submitted an application to enter and bullarsi, but George told him rind. I specify that I have not read about Vera, but on Ciak Chronicle several years ago!

Anyway. It 'a philanthropist who fights world hunger.

And 'fixated on food

He likes bands electrician.

Introduces you to the family although he did not intend to commit.

It has a helicopter.

Elyminata, you're the one who undeservedly pseudoscopata an alpha male of this magnitude, you KNOW. Speak and tell us the truth! Even in a comment anonymously as an old memory.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 18 Jun 2012, 14:17

Thanks Tzizz!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by tzizz Mon 18 Jun 2012, 14:22

Prego, Melbert! If you can set it up so you can read the article and see the photos, it is trashily (is that a word?) amusing. T

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 18 Jun 2012, 14:27

I can't figure out the photo thing, but I did go to the site and followed along with translation. I LOVE trashily amusing!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Lakin460 Mon 18 Jun 2012, 14:45

Thanks, tzizz! Loved it, at least what I could decipher.....translation is a tricky thing IMO.
Lakin460
Lakin460

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 18 Jun 2012, 14:53

Here's another instance of them using "my" name again... Wow... lol! Are they fixated on me???... or does that book actually say Cinderella??? lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2