George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyToday at 15:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox?

+10
LornaDoone
Joanna
it's me
Merlin
Vi
melbert
pattygirl
Dexterdidit
annemarie
lovelylois
14 posters

Go down

Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? Empty Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox?

Post by lovelylois Sun 04 Mar 2012, 04:01

Is this Ben Weiss with Courtney Cox. In the Blog site people are saying it is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Just Friends? Courteney Cox and a Cougar Town crew member get touchy-feely while scouting locations
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 7:56 AM on 3rd March 2012
Comments (7)

She has been single since splitting from husband David Arquette, and Courteney Cox claims she still isn't ready to find herself a new man.
But today, as she and the Cougar Town crew scouted for locations in Franklin Canyon in Los Angeles, Courteney was seen walking with her arm wrapped affectionately around an older man.
The pair, both dressed casually in jeans and loose shirts, seemed totally at ease with each other like old friends or close colleagues.

Cougar? More like a silver fox. Courteney walks with an older man's arm slung casually around her shoulder on the Cougar Town set today
The 47-year-old actress, whose marriage ended in October 2010, revealed during a recent interview with Anderson Cooper that she doesn't like going out, and is struggling in the 'difficult' world of dating.
She explained: It's hard. 'I'm a homebody- I don't really like to go out. I love restaurants, I love to have people over to my house.
But I'm not really one to do a lot of stuff - so I don't know how that all that happens... that part's a little difficult.'
But best friend Jennifer Aniston, has other plans for her former co-star and is set on playing matchmaker.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? Empty Re: Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox?

Post by annemarie Sun 04 Mar 2012, 04:16

It could be him he has worked with Courtney before so they are probably good friends.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox? Empty Re: Daily Mail: Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox?

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Mar 2012, 05:04

It is Ben and he and Courtney worked on Friends for about 10 years together and he has worked on Cougar Town since the start. Just two old friends being friendly. Plus you can clearly see his wedding ring. I bet they are both getting a laugh out of this.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sun 04 Mar 2012, 05:23

Ben is First Assistant Director for the show, Cougar Town. Of course, they are friends.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 Mar 2012, 05:24

He looks kind of sickly. I hope he's okay!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 04 Mar 2012, 05:41

yep

He has lost weight !

G knows what's up

and he will care !
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 04 Mar 2012, 09:28

He looks very thin...how old is he? I thought he was around George's age ?
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Mar 2012, 10:17

No Ben is several years older then George mid fifties at the very least. He got married last year maybe his new younger wife put him on a diet?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 04 Mar 2012, 10:28

good, if she did so

better in shape
for your health
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 04 Mar 2012, 11:34

Thanks Dexterdidit...I thought he was in his 60's when they said he was much older than Courtney....
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:10

Who is he please ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Sun 04 Mar 2012, 12:16

One of 'The Boys'...George's group of friends since he arrived in LA...

They have their own section

Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 04 Mar 2012, 14:29

He has married 2010

and IF something is not ok in his life

the boys will care

it's not our part to discuss
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 Mar 2012, 15:22

Oh thanks Merlin...all is clear now. They worked on Friends together.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 04 Mar 2012, 17:03

Vi we discuss everything here and none of it is our business.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Sun 04 Mar 2012, 17:06

no comment

for me it's forbidden

someONE told me recently
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Sun 04 Mar 2012, 17:37

I didn't realize Ben had gotten married. That's kind of interesting, because George noted in at least one interview about he and Ben being the last two of the boys who weren't married and didn't have any kids. Guess that makes George the only single non-father of the group?
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:30

Vi wrote:He has married 2010

the boys will care

In that case, why mention it here in the first place ?? confused
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Sun 04 Mar 2012, 18:58

Vi wrote:He has married 2010

the boys will care

We discuss, analyze to death and take apart all of George's life, girlfriends and celeb friends. This to me is no different. If we can't post things, when we see it, there won't be any threads. Anyway, no one here has said anything bad about Ben. So whatever.

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 Mar 2012, 19:12

Vi wrote:no comment

for me it's forbidden

someONE told me recently

Not referring to the Mail article..... but, IMO, indiscreet hinting.
Sorry if I didn't make that clear...OK ?

It's allowed to comment on comments isn't it ?
Happens all the time doesn't it ?
BTW, I'd rather make a comment than be the PRC
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 04 Mar 2012, 19:16

LOL Joanna - no PRC's here today. Or am I speaking prematurely?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 04 Mar 2012, 19:40

Early days...watch & wait for PRC and a giggle.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sun 04 Mar 2012, 23:24

It was in a newspaper so it's open for discussion. Ben is the oldest of the boys I believe I used to have his birthdate and he is at least 5 or 6 years older then George. He got married in Lake Come we saw all the pictures of them on the ferry etc having a pre wedding party. So not exactly secret information either.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Mar 2012, 01:11

Why are you all making this into something sordid? You are as bad as Perez Hilton and his ilk.
Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox have been friends since the days of "Friends" where he was an asst. director. He is now an asst. director on Courtney's show "Cougar Town".
I believe an asst. director is one of those who scout for sites for shooting future episodes. It doesn't seem strange to me that Courtney would be involved with that procedure too.
The picture shown in the paper was a very innocent pose. Who among us has not put an arm around a man friend while talking? The warped minds of tabloid reporters will always try to make mountains out of molehills. I would sincerely like to believe that they have just a friendship and that Ben and his wife are still together and happy in their life.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Mon 05 Mar 2012, 01:24

From Just Jared

SUN, 04 MARCH 2012 AT 6:00 PM
Courteney Cox: 'Cougar Town' Location Scouting!

Courteney Cox checks out some on site filming locations at Franklin Canyon Park on Friday (March 2) in Los Angeles.

The 47-year-old actress was joined by her Cougar Town crew as they walked along the nature trail looking for ideal places to film for the television show.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Courteney Cox

Cougar Town has an all new episode, airing this Tuesday (March 6), where Courteney‘s character Jules and Andy (Ian Gomez) prepare to go to war against an unruly gang of kids on bikes who are terrorizing the cul-de-sac.

20+ pictures inside of Courteney Cox and the crew checking out Cougar Town filming locations…

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Mon 05 Mar 2012, 01:59

pattygirl wrote:Why are you all making this into something sordid? You are as bad as Perez Hilton and his ilk.
Ben Weiss and Courtney Cox have been friends since the days of "Friends" where he was an asst. director. He is now an asst. director on Courtney's show "Cougar Town".
I believe an asst. director is one of those who scout for sites for shooting future episodes. It doesn't seem strange to me that Courtney would be involved with that procedure too.
The picture shown in the paper was a very innocent pose. Who among us has not put an arm around a man friend while talking? The warped minds of tabloid reporters will always try to make mountains out of molehills. I would sincerely like to believe that they have just a friendship and that Ben and his wife are still together and happy in their life.

Who is YOU ALL?

Someone posted an article and someone asked if they were seeing each other. Erroneously assuming they might have been dating but that's not "sordid" or am I missing the definition of sordid?

Not everyone on this forum is from the US and not everyone has followed George and the Boys for years like others here so they might not have known who Ben was. Seems innocent enough to me to ask.

JMO
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Mar 2012, 06:11

me too
please, someone close this thread

thanks
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 05 Mar 2012, 07:24

All I asked was how old is he because he looks so much older now than the last time I saw him a couple of years ago..I don't think anyone on here implied or assumed he was dating Courtney they just asked who he was and is was simply posted because of his connection to George in exactly the same way other articles are posted about his friends/family.
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 05 Mar 2012, 10:57

No one here is suggesting anything we are all talking about an article in the Daily Mail. We all know it's Ben and that he is married none of us think he being anything other then a friend to Courtney. We didn't write the article we are just talking about something that someone else wrote! It's no big deal really.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 05 Mar 2012, 11:03

Not sure why we're all getting our knickers in a twist. It's a perfectly fine thread and it's the Daily Mail trying to make insinuations. They love a good love story and obviously didn't recognise Ben or see the wedding ring on his finger.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Mon 05 Mar 2012, 19:30

Not all of us Katiedot!
Merlin
Merlin

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 06 Mar 2012, 06:42

Katiedot wrote:Not sure why we're all getting our knickers in a twist. It's a perfectly fine thread and it's the Daily Mail trying to make insinuations. They love a good love story and obviously didn't recognise Ben or see the wedding ring on his finger.

Katiedot, why are you assuming we all wear knickers? Brahahaha!

Speaking of knickers or not... reminds me of the Sarah days when someone posted a picture on the Cookie Aisle of one of her Vegas party mates who was obviously NOT wearing panties cause you could see her tampon string hanging down below the hem of the very short skirt she was wearing.

Yes, I know off topic and serious EWWWWW GROSS! Problem with that picture is that it got burned into my eyeballs and every once in awhile it pops up when someone mentions Sarah - like a bad LSD flashback!

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:09

Talk about going commando! Yuk I remember that photo LD, it was the tackiest thing I'd seen a women doing, well at the time. Why can't people who are friends touch, the Daily Mail just looking for a rumor!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 06 Mar 2012, 11:41

The Daily Mail is a fairly tacky newspaper it always makes mountains out of mole hills. Not really a great place to get the truth. As for the SL friend picture I remember that and ooooh now I remember it even more just as it was dimming! Gross on so many levels and unhygenic.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Mar 2012, 19:56

you could see her tampon string ??????

ohhhhh
poor G....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 06 Mar 2012, 20:09

Not SL but a friend of hers I M..... lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down