George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyYesterday at 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME

+17
lelacorb
Maggy
pattygirl
LornaDoone
sarah ali
Henway
davidarochelle
lucy
silly girl
Vi
Cinderella
cindigirl
it's me
EEOsandy
Duffy
Michelle meyers
Joanna
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME Empty WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:31

Now that we've had the privilege of seeing part of Our Man's lovely home I thought it might be fun to choose an item from it that we coveted !
Want to join in ?

I COVET
The glass door refrigerator

MY REASON
It's smart and trendy and would make me
keep my fridge much tidier ! headbang
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME Empty Re: WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:35

I LOVE those dark orange chairs he was sitting in. i actually thought it out loud at the TV. That and the media room. Imagine watching Jaws on that TV
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME Empty Re: WHiCH ONE ITEM WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE FROM GEORGE'S HOME

Post by Joanna Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:36

Cheeky MM....that's more than ONE lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Duffy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:38

Have to go with the wine cellar. Is that more than one? Very Happy

Duffy
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by EEOsandy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:44

George of course.
EEOsandy
EEOsandy
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:45

hm
better the orange chairs
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:48

I'd settle for just George. Don't want to be greedy. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:51

The Silver Chalice.

And to clarify, covet is a very strong word. I don't covet it, I would love to look at it and ask George where he got it! The story behind it.

Last edited by Cinderella on Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:01; edited 1 time in total
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:52

nothing - it's his HOME
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:56

ah
right

pics too
no?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi Thu 09 Feb 2012, 21:59

yep
Vi
Vi
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:01

Censored
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 09 Feb 2012, 22:31

One thing is too hard....I too loved the wine cabinet but I also loved the framed 45....but for a big item I would go with his dining room table...so great!

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 09 Feb 2012, 23:13

Joanna wrote:Cheeky MM....that's more than ONE lol!

Oh Okay I'll go with the movie theatre since george and I can sit in the back and make out

BTW you can't say george because the game is one thing and he is not a thing... he's a person Rolling Eyes
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 09 Feb 2012, 23:40

Michele, FYI When I said I would take George I was kidding. Learn how not to take things so seriously. No
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 09 Feb 2012, 23:59

GEORGE!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:00

Fine one THING the house!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:12

His Academy Award Statue, because I know he must have stared at it, kissed it, cuddled it, fondled it, kept it warm, stroked it . . . LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:28

His personal COMPUTER, with bank account information and all other goodies that might be on there. Yahooooo

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:31

Vi wrote:nothing - it's his HOME

Come on losen up have fun! Basketball Maybe one day he will have a grage sale and you could pick from that, and of course pay for it. pig

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:34

Henway wrote:His personal COMPUTER, with bank account information and all other goodies that might be on there. Yahooooo

Aaaah......but how would you weedle his password out of him ???? lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:39

i would love to own this bottle that his his face PERFECTION!!! super cool
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:52

Joanna wrote:
Henway wrote:His personal COMPUTER, with bank account information and all other goodies that might be on there. Yahooooo

Well why Michelle meyers is smacking some lip action maybe she could get it out of him! Smile

ok, ok
With careful thought and George being George, I bet it would not be to hard to come up with the correct password. Besides maybe I know people who would take on this challenge.

Other wise I would say his wallet but if he's not in the house I get nothing or if he all ready paid for the food he ordered there would not be much in there, since he is known to tip so well.

hmmmm maybe I should just go for his pillow! That might just piss him off a specially if he just got it broken in the way he likes it. Yeah Right

Hmmm no still would just rather have money cause what I really want is not in his house yet!

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 10 Feb 2012, 00:58

cindigirl wrote:Michele, FYI When I said I would take George I was kidding. Learn how not to take things so seriously. No

I wasn't being serious. I'm usually one of the comic relief people on here

What a Face Sorry
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 10 Feb 2012, 01:09

Henway wrote:
Joanna wrote:

Well why Michelle meyers is smacking some lip action maybe she could get it out of him! Smile

ok, ok
With careful thought and George being George, I bet it would not be to hard to come up with the correct password. Besides maybe I know people who would take on this challenge.

Other wise I would say his wallet but if he's not in the house I get nothing or if he all ready paid for the food he ordered there would not be much in there, since he is known to tip so well.

hmmmm maybe I should just go for his pillow! That might just piss him off a specially if he just got it broken in the way he likes it. Yeah Right

Hmmm no still would just rather have money cause what I really want is not in his house yet!

After making out with him i would be dancing in front of the screen singing showtunes and dancing sexily and say how's this for entertainment babay , but then with my luck "the boys" will wander in and want to watch Shocked
Then again i performed on stage for a large group in a musical. Then the celebs may switch the tables on me though cameraclick cameraflash cameraclick cameraflash Shocked

Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 10 Feb 2012, 01:59

Michelle meyers wrote:
Henway wrote:
Joanna wrote:

ok, ok

After making out with him i would be dancing in front of the screen singing showtunes and dancing sexily and say how's this for entertainment babay , but then with my luck "the boys" will wander in and want to watch Shocked
Then again i performed on stage for a large group in a musical. Then the celebs may switch the tables on me though cameraclick cameraflash cameraclick cameraflash Shocked

OK, sooooo was that a yes after sharing saliva and entertaining George and posably the Boy's you would get his pass word for me. confused

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 10 Feb 2012, 02:05

Henway wrote:
Michelle meyers wrote:
Henway wrote:
Joanna wrote:

ok, ok

OK, sooooo was that a yes after sharing saliva and entertaining George and posably the Boy's you would get his pass word for me. confused

Shocked NOOOO
I meant i would dance for a group but THATS IT. These lips are for one person .... Eeeshh Communication problems today Rolling Eyes
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:52

i would take his computer logon here and delete the quote button.

But since that's not gonna happen, I'll just take the entire kitchen.

dAnd per my comment in the other section, there IS a sink on the island but the spigot is places in a weird place, IMHO.

Anyhoo, just the entire kitche, including the section right outside of it with the little desk underneath the books.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Fri 10 Feb 2012, 03:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling of course!)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 10 Feb 2012, 04:02

I'd love his diningroom table, would be able to fit most of my family at it. Would be great for Christmas when I have upwards of 25-30. We wouldn't have to eat in our laps all over the place and we could have a sitdown meal instead.
If everybody takes their picks and we get a second pick - I'd like one of those nice flatscreen TVs, but not 3D, thank you very much.
LOL!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 12:15

My second pick is the screening room and a cash handout from George to pay for my house extension to house it !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 10 Feb 2012, 13:27

Michelle meyers wrote:
Henway wrote:
Michelle meyers wrote:
Henway wrote:
Joanna wrote:

ok, ok

Shocked NOOOO
I meant i would dance for a group but THATS IT. These lips are for one person .... Eeeshh Communication problems today Rolling Eyes

My bad...sorry was not clear enough. Only ment the saliva sharing with george and the entertaining for all. Did not think you were that type of Female. Embarassed

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 13:46

This has been fun, no I'm not a goldigger , so I'll settle for just George, Rande, or whoever can keep the house etc. wallet, laptop+password. That's all I want in the settlement!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 18:59

Thanks for the fun ladies !

Now....Don't forget your manners.
Remember to write your thank you letters to George for all your goodies this weekend, while he's at the BAFTA's.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 19:07

I want his trousers for me to sleep in. Superdupercool
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 10 Feb 2012, 19:43

Dear George,

Thank you for allowing us to see your beautiful digs! I was really enamored by the silver chalice you have. If you can, please tell us a little bit about it. I hope you have a wonderful time at the BAFTA’s and while you’re at it, bring back that award! We’re thinking of you! Chow.

Cinderella
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Fri 10 Feb 2012, 19:53

Dear George, thanks for showing us around your home it's truly a beautiful place you've made for your friends/family. So all of us here at COH are like family and we think of you as ours, so why don't you invite us for dinner and we can eat at that outdoor dining room, we'll even help you drink some of that wine! While we are there we could have a sleep over(don't invite Stacy)!
Love Lucy
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Fri 10 Feb 2012, 20:04

lucy wrote:Dear George, thanks for showing us around your home it's truly a beautiful place you've made for your friends/family. So all of us here at COH are like family and we think of you as ours, so why don't you invite us for dinner and we can eat at that outdoor dining room, we'll even help you drink some of that wine! While we are there we could have a sleep over(don't invite Stacy)!
Love Lucy
Lucy, you had a brilliant idea! When do we start?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 10 Feb 2012, 20:45

Why not do a squat-in while he's away ??

On no, silly me, no point in that for you young-uns lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 11 Feb 2012, 00:26

When he invites us. So that means only in our dreams.Sorry lela, but if I get an invite I promise to bring all of you along.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Sat 11 Feb 2012, 02:25

Thank you George!

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 11 Feb 2012, 03:21

Maggy,
I noticed you ask for his trousers, and not his boxers to sleep in.

Maybe we should all offer to dogsit Eins Clooney when G is gone. I sure he would appreciate being petted, and the attentions of all of us ladies. And we would promise never to dress him in human clothes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by bamboochacha Sat 11 Feb 2012, 03:28

either the front door or the last supper sized table outside. love them both. flower
bamboochacha
bamboochacha
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 15:26

the last supper sized table

LOL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Sat 11 Feb 2012, 16:31

I want his big screen TV for my living room. so that I can watch his movies in large size.

I will also invite George and his family, the Boys and their families, and the people on this forum for a big party. (But I will have to rent a big place for that, and bring the big screen TV). Anybody who wants to can crash, of course.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Sat 11 Feb 2012, 18:07

MM,
How about throwing a party for all of COH, the Boys, and Eins Clooney at G's home? Then we can all see G's movies on his huge TV together. I will help cook something delicious for dinner. Does he have pots and pans in the kitchen, or is it only used for making reservations? Does he get sick of eating out? G can come to the pary too, if he is not at an event being papped with SK. Or he can eat the leftovers. LOL
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 11 Feb 2012, 22:22

I vote for the leftovers

Razz

a big party like that woukd be REALLY BIG!!

30/40 people
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 14 Feb 2012, 15:06

DR, a huge party would be nice. We could do it in the summer, so people can go outside and eat. We ladies can cook and have everyone bring a potluck dish. Bring meatballs of all varieties for Eins, so that he can be happy, too. Oh, the possibilities!! Drink 2 Drink 3
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Feb 2012, 15:11

Bring meatballs of all varieties for Eins, so that he can be happy, too.

LOL

a big party is anyway really big fun!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Tue 14 Feb 2012, 15:12

Ciao, it's me. Come sta voi?
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 14 Feb 2012, 15:25

abbastanza bene, MM
enough fine

what about you, darling?
Hello!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next