George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead

2 posters

Go down

Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead Empty Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead

Post by Merlin Thu 02 Feb 2012, 07:22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Emma Watson to Star in HARRY POTTER Director David Yates’ YOUR VOICE IN MY HEAD; Tom Hanks and George Clooney Eyed for Male Lead

Though the Harry Potter franchise has come to an end, a reunion of sorts is already in the works. David Yates, who directed the last four Potter films, has chosen the drama Your Voice in My Head as his next project, and now he’s in discussions with Emma Watson to star. The film is based on the memoir by Emma Forrest and centers on “a young woman who attempts suicide before being saved by a New York-based psychiatrist who’s dying of cancer.” It’s some pretty heady stuff, and I commend Yates for choosing a small, intimate character drama as his follow-up to the massive Potter franchise. Hit the jump for more, including who Warner Bros. is looking at for the male lead and the possibility of Ralph Fiennes or Bryan Singer directing the studio’s Alan Turing biopic The Imitation Game.

Further completing the Harry Potter reunion on Your Voice in My Head is the fact that Warner Bros. is negotiating to acquire the film. As for the male lead in the project, Deadline reports that the studio is aiming for a big name as Tom Hanks and George Clooney are apparently in the mix. Personally, I’m ecstatic to see Yates take on such delicate dramatic material. I felt he capped the Harry Potter franchise off perfectly with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2, and I’m incredibly excited to see where he takes his career next.

Warner Bros. was keen on keeping Yates in house, as they previously offered Yates the multi-film adaptation of Stephen King’s The Stand and the Alan Turing biopic The Imitation Game. Yates turned both projects down, but Deadline’s report on Voice notes that WB is now putting together a list of potential directors for The Imitation Game that includes Ralph Fiennes and Bryan Singer. Fiennes recently made his directorial debut with Coriolanus, while Singer’s next film Jack the Giant Killer was recently pushed back to 2013.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead Empty Re: Your Voice in My Head-George rumoured for lead

Post by Katiedot Thu 02 Feb 2012, 07:29

Cool. I have my doubts whether George would ever do this but it sounds like an interesting project.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down