George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO

+38
LyndaGirl
Aly
macs
Seth Gecko
MM
Sluggo
LaProfessora
Merlin
LornaDoone
hathaross
socimar
yuanling
cindigirl
NotAvailable
zizi
Michelle meyers
Vi
ally12
melbert
Cinderella
lucy
The next mrs clooney
Atalante
silly girl
littlelight
Pari
lolo"layla"
iamnoone
Katiedot
it's me
Dexterdidit
pattygirl
Joanna
dakota007
watching
Maggy
m4rose
laetval
42 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 Empty Re: Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:24

Hug1 Give Flowers2 MM! Very Happy

Not worthy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hands at work I love you I love you I love you I love you
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO - Page 2 Empty Re: Video: GEORGE CLOONEY on INSIDE THE ACTORS' STUDIO

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:28

it's me wrote: Shocked hu?

There was a joke about me being a virgin and i posted a cherry and then you put the pic up of him with his hands up LOL
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:31

It's so funny, he got your cherry, and you are not a virgin anymore Love2 Love7

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:32

I know darling
your was a joke

so mine
was too

Hug1

Drink 3

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Fri 27 Jan 2012, 06:52

zizi wrote:It's so funny, he got your cherry, and you are not a virgin anymore Love2 Love7

hey! i didn't get dinner first. I'm easy to please, a Big mac will do
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 13:29

Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 27 Jan 2012, 19:13

Michelle meyers wrote:Interesting timing it's me, what IS HE TRYING TO GET MY CHERRY cherry lol!

That's funny Michelle, you are bad Kinky

Love the photos of George, He has such a charismatic smile!

Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 27 Jan 2012, 21:05

absolutely..... What a Face

it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Sat 28 Jan 2012, 10:58

Yeah the two will be ruthless til their toothless, to each other. lol pointing pooping fart cantlook Spliff
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 31 Jan 2012, 16:44

Apparently it's showing live on the internet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:33

Can't believe it just typed a comment about not wanting to miss this when it comes on TV, have major CRS when it comes down to remembering TV times and days. Then I forgot to press send. LOL at myself!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 31 Jan 2012, 18:37

So that's where all MY lost messages went Lucy. YOU forgot to press send after I typed them. See how you are!!!! lol
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 31 Jan 2012, 19:45

I read an article that gave George's answers about 10 questions. I thought it was pretty good! Can't wait to see the whole thing.
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 31 Jan 2012, 19:51

Katiedot wrote:Apparently it's showing live on the internet: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hope then on ytube!
guess I can't see it live! Sad
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:17

So far he is being very charming....he always seems shy. Kinda sweet actually....no new stories yet...although I didn't know his Uncle Jose is the one who said he should go to Hollywood.... never knew about his Uncle Jack....love O'Brother....one of my favorites....

Last edited by silly girl on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:25; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:46

I love his Uncle Jack story he sent him the script for O Brother and Uncle Jack doesn't cuss they couldn't work out why George kept getting his lines wrong. He actually took him to one of the Premieres with his Aunt and Grandma. His first movie was done in Kentucky with Jose and Miguel, George loved it and the rest is history. I think George is very shy in large crowds it's why he jokes so much.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:56

I think I like to listen to him talk about the process of making movies rather than seeing him on a red carpet.........this is why I like him....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:58

I agree Silly Girl, no major revelations. However, he is sooooo charming and sexy and HOT and full of his wonderful self and HOT and I'm recording it so I can see it again and again and again cuz' he's so HOT.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 00:58

It was cute when he was discussing Michael Clayton film's last scene when he was in the taxi in New York and people were yelling out his name "George Clooney, come ova here." He said he had a hard time trying not to laugh.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:08

Mel, do you REALLY think he's hot? LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:15

Sorry, I just got out of the shower as I was getting really HOT!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 01:24

A cool shower is in order I think.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:03

Just spent an amazing two hours with George inside the actors studio. I don't care if I have heard some of the stories many times. i could listen to him all day. this reminded me of why I love George so much and it was so good to see him in this light rather than in the tabloid light about his GF. This side of George is the one that wins awards, great timing for his oscar campaign.
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:03

Ok so now I know why I like him so much....that was great! Oh and Mel you are so right.....whew~

Back on topic....I would have loved to be there for the question and answer session....oh and I love his view of heaven!

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:06

Dang I missed the first hour! The second hour was great, it was so nice to hear him asked smart questions about his work. Made me realize just how much I don't know about the art of acting. The end with the students wow he was so honest,kind and funny!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:11

Lucy, I can't remember where you are, but it was on here from 5-7 p.m. and it will be on again at midnight-2 a.m. tonight and 2-4 p.m. tomorrow afternoon. Just 2 hours with HIM!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:29

I thought all the questions were great....no fluffy stuff. Even the practical joke question had a reason behind it for a beginning director....I also liked he got up and demonstrated his answers....loved it.

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:32

Thanks Mel, I'm in Dallas Texas, it was on here from 6-8pm, my mistake was thinking( not checking ) that it began at 7pm.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:39

Man... 2 hours of George... Whew...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Wed 01 Feb 2012, 02:46

stop doing that ... we didn't see it like you !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 01 Feb 2012, 03:09

LOLO if you get the chance please see it. All the stupid red carpet questions he's(us) had to put up with over award season was made up for in just 2 hrs. and yes the eye candy was nice.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:13

I can't wait for it to be on here in Oz. I will keep an eye out for it.I will let the aussies know when it's on over here. Hopefully sooner rather then later!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:37

I'm so envious of everyone who saw it. Hope it turns up online one day soon!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 01 Feb 2012, 05:41

Oh WOW!!! We shall have to wait a while for that I guess Very Happy
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 01 Feb 2012, 07:56

Me too. I only have Antenna TV. No big channels. No Bravo/ Just regular channels. I missed it and feel so bad now because I won't get to see it. Sad No
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 08:18

Here's a teaser of what we missed:

Top 10 Things Said By George Clooney Tonight

01/31/12 at 10:12am

Written by jkiesewetter

From his dad to “The Descendants,” and “ER” to “Ides,” George Clooney gives an incredibly candid two-hour interview to “Inside the Actors Studio” at 7 p.m. today on Bravo.

He dishes about his childhood, career, coffee commercials and co-stars Jennifer Lopez, Brad Pitt, Philip Seymour Hoffman and others…. and reflects on his flops (“Batman and Robin”) and good fortune to work with directors Steven Soderbergh (“No Way Out”) and Alexander Payne (“The Descendants”).

It’s great stuff. I jotted down more than two dozen revealing quotes previewing tonight’s show. Here are my top 10 things heard from Clooney:

Rare confession: “In second grade, you’re 8 years old, and you’re going to confession once a week. You do down that list of 10 (Commandments)… and I remember reading ‘adultery,’ and I would confess to committing adultery because I thought it mean acting like an adult.”

Batman and Robin: “If Batman had to wear the suit you had to wear (in the film), everyone would die – because you can’t move.”

Out Of Sight: “The studio didn’t want to work with (Jennifer Lopez)… because she wasn’t famous enough. We had to fight to get her.”

Once calling himself the Pete Rose of actors: “Charlie Hustle! I always believed in what you lacked in skill, you can make up for in effort… I’ve lacked skill in about everything I’ve done, and I’ve always found that to be exciting.”

Good Night, and Good Luck: “My dad was a big fan of (newsman Edward R.) Murrow. I always heard stories about Murrow growing up, and taking on (U.S. Sen. Joseph McCarthy). I liked the clarity of David taking on Goliath.”

Starts with the script: “You can’t make a good film out of a bad script. It’s impossible. You can make a bad film out of a good script. You can screw that up pretty easily.”

The Ides of March: “My father ran for Congress. He didn’t enjoy it. There are things that I learned from his experience, hands you have to shake that you need Purell on afterwards.”

Directing himself: “It’s a very delicate line because, as two actors know… it’s a really crappy thing for one actor to tell another what to do.”

TV ads: “I do commercials overseas. I do! If I do a coffee commercial that affords me to live in the house I live in, and have a nice life, and I get to make the films I wan’t to make and not to have to worry about a profit, then I will sell coffee.”

The Descendants: “From the very minute I read the script, I understood it was about a guy who was very different from anyone I ever played before, and anything I was comfortable doing… I went to a wardrobe fitting, and they put me in a pair of khakis up underneath my armpits, and tucked a Hawaiian shirt into it. I put away my masculinity and vanity right there. It was gone….. Alexander Payne and I almost worked together on “Sideways.” He just failed to see my charm.”
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 01 Feb 2012, 09:02

Thanks Katie. I guess it will be all unless its put online. Smile
NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 09:12

Some of the videos are up (thanks to Henway who found them):

Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 01 Feb 2012, 09:27

That's so weird. Are the videos working for everyone else?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 01 Feb 2012, 10:24

Not for me it's telling me the content is currently unavailable...why do they hate us?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:16

it wont work for me too Crying or Very sad
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Feb 2012, 11:58

Same here in UK
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:05

17 nice pictures taken from the show are here.

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:17

Actors Studio is shown on Sky Arts which is a a good channel BTW.

I searched for George on Inside Actors Studio and it gave me
From Rags to Riches lol!

It MAY be shown on here at a later date...Hopefully !

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:35

there are two clips here i think this the one you put Katie but i was able to watch on their site:
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:55

Thanks very much 007 !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by dakota007 Wed 01 Feb 2012, 14:17

u are welcome Joanna!!
dakota007
dakota007
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by yuanling Wed 01 Feb 2012, 16:25

Sad(( Is there any full 2 hrs video up online already????

yuanling
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 01 Feb 2012, 16:29

I don't think any have been found yet Yuanling that work outside of US. They will eventually be found though for all to enjoy!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by socimar Wed 01 Feb 2012, 16:30

Saw him last night at 7:00 pm on EST on Bravo. Two whole hours, it was great, nothing new that we didn't know about but he went from his childhood to present day (lots about his family, Rosemary and Uncle George but nothing about GFs). He was his usual self, confident, sarcastic, a bit of a jackass....and he looked great.
socimar
socimar
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next