George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play

+35
zizi
Pari
blubelle
fava
theminis
madsky
bellybaby
laetval
yuanling
Astras
lovelylois
macs
The next mrs clooney
Cinderella
Vi
Maggy
Michelle meyers
Atalante
Joanna
silly girl
Missa
sadDonkey
Dexterdidit
davidarochelle
sisieq
Lighterside
watching
sandwiches
cindigirl
lucy
pattygirl
melbert
it's me
Katiedot
Merlin
39 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play Empty George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play

Post by Merlin Wed 14 Dec 2011, 07:10

Doesn't seem to be confirmed yet.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

George Clooney is throwing his considerable star power behind the fight against Prop. 8 by signing on to appear in a reading of the play "8" in Los Angeles. The play, by Oscar-winning screenwriter Dustin Lance Black, is scheduled to have a staged reading at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre on March 3.

The play "8" is based on research and transcripts from Perry v. Schwarzenegger, the 2010 federal court battle that dealt with the legality of Prop. 8, the controversial ballot initiative that outlawed same-sex marriage in California. The judge in the case ruled that Prop. 8 was unconstitutional, but the decision has been appealed.

The reading of "8" will serve as a fundraiser for the American Foundation for Equal Rights, an advocacy organization that has fought to overturn the initiative. Clooney is the first actor to be announced for the L.A. reading.

A spokesman for Clooney said the actor was traveling in Australia this week and was unavailable for comment. But in a release sent by the foundation, Clooney said: "It is astonishing that gay and lesbian Americans are still treated as second-class citizens. I am confident that, very soon, the laws of this nation will reflect the basic truth that gay and lesbian people -- like all human beings -- are born equal in dignity and rights."

Rob Reiner will direct the reading at the Wilshire Ebell. A spokeswoman for the foundation said that Reiner called Clooney to ask if the actor would be interested in being involved in the production.
Tickets for the one-night benefit reading can be purchased online.

The play received a staged reading in September at the Eugene O'Neill Theatre in New York. The New York and L.A. readings are co-organized by Broadway Impact, an activist group of theater professionals.

Black, who along with Reiner is a founding board member of the American Foundation for Equal Rights, has made revisions to the play since its New York reading.

Clooney, who currently is starring in the movie "The Descendants," has lent his support to political and humanitarian causes including the crisis in Darfur and last year's earthquake in Haiti.

Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play Empty Re: George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 08:29

Good find, Merlin. It sounds familiar somehow. Wasn't he supposed to do this a year ago?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play Empty Re: George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play

Post by it's me Wed 14 Dec 2011, 12:24

well, dunno about him
but I hope they finally win

they deserve to be equal
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 13:27

Good for him! Maybe with his star power, he'll be able to convince others to join him and make this a true star-filled event. I hope that it doesn't become a circus, but becomes something that has a profound effect on people to open their eyes and their hearts.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 13:48

There are those whose eyes and hearts can never be opened towards gay rights and same-sex marriage. Not even George as the power to do that. Their religious and moral convictions will never allow it.
However, perhaps he'll be able to help sway those whose minds are not bound by such convictions, but really just by ordinary "public opinion". Maybe he'll get those who follow blindly "their buddies" to stand up for their own ideas and admit that they think it's a good idea. cheers
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:04

Their religious and "moral" convictions will never allow it. Well said Pattygirl, when I look back in history to some of the ridiculous laws based on religious and moral convictions it makes me wonder how this time/subject will be written in our history books. Good for George.

lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:04

I have nothing against gay partnership or gay marriage. I believe it doesn't matter who you love as long as you love. Wink

I heard this from a gay performer and it stuck with me.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:05

Oh Patty, so well said.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:06

Sorry about that Katie.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 14:07

You mean the spaces in your post Lucy? I've no idea how that happened!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 14 Dec 2011, 15:22

Bravo PattyGirl!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 14 Dec 2011, 15:45

Should anyone wish to purchase tickets for the performance, you can buy them from here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's on Saturday, March 3 at the Wilshire Ebell Theater, 4401 West 8th Street, Los Angeles, CA 90005

Ticket prices start at $500 a pop or you can treat yourself to a priority ticket at $1000 which Includes 1 ticket to the show with preferred seating and 1 ticket to the VIP Post-Party with celebrity guests.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Dec 2011, 17:26

Compassion, love, respect and acceptance should all be thought at the child's primary source of learning 'Home', you start at the root not backwards.

By making certain issues legal to prove a point only causes more problems,
divisions, resentment and hate, not a way to promote 'Unity'.

Point is, there should be a movement to re-educate society by removing the seed of hate and inequality. It is a big task but it can be done and at the end everyone from all walks of life benefits from it.

And no, I'm not against gays, I believe we should live and let live.

Back to top Go down

Post by sandwiches Wed 14 Dec 2011, 18:26

They should enjoy the fun of divorce like the rest of us heterosexual schmucks. Laughing Let 'em marry, why the hell not??
sandwiches
sandwiches
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Sat 17 Dec 2011, 09:42

From Glaad:

George Clooney to Star in Play about Proposition 8
Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 12:30pm by Max Gouttebroze, GLAAD's Entertainment Media Strategist

George Clooney has signed up for a one-night performance of Dustin Lance Black's play 8, a drama about the court trial overtuning Proposition 8, a ballot measure that prevented loving and committed couples to marry in the state of California. The production will take stage at Los Angeles’ Wilshire Ebell Theatre on March 3. Proceeds from tickets will benefit the American Foundation for Equal Rights, a nonprofit organization working towards marriage equality.

"It is astonishing that gay and lesbian Americans are still treated as second-class citizens,” Clooney said. “I am confident that, very soon, the laws of this nation will reflect the basic truth that gay and lesbian people -- like all human beings -- are born equal in dignity and rights."

The West Coast production of 8 will be directed by Rob Reiner and will feature an all-star cast. It follows a successful performance of the play on Broadway in which Morgan Freeman, Ellen Barkin, John Lithgow and Bradley Whitford among others took the roles of plaintiffs, witnesses and attorneys for the case. “People need to witness what happened in the Proposition 8 trial,” said Dustin Lance Black, “if for no other reason than to see inequality and discrimination unequivocally rejected in a court of law where truth and facts matter.”

link
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 17 Dec 2011, 14:06

Our federal government SHOULD NOT be in the business of anointing one couple who love each other and want to marry and condemning another couple who love each other and want to get married. It is not up to the federal government to pronounce such judgments on peoples "intimate" personal lives. THAT is the BIG government that most people don't want in this country.

The government should stay out of our bodies and our personal lives. Period. The federal government is a body of laws to serve, protect and defend it's citizenry...not dictate moral standards. That's crosses over to religion and our Constitution protects us all with religious freedom to "choose" what we believe and how we live our personal lives. Not everyone believes the same things so therefore, moral decisions must be left up to the citizenry themselves to govern their own lives as long as they are not doing harm to other citizens.

Equal rights and equal protection under the law is the RIGHT of every American. When you compromise one group's rights, you open the door to compromising EVERYONE'S civil rights. It's a slippery slope and government was never supposed to be a "moral" authority in the first place.

Edited to add that the individual states also don't have the right to make those "moral" decisions for their citizens...that is not the function of government of any kind.
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Dec 2011, 09:15

Another link posted by Frenchies. Awesome OP.

An Open Letter to George Clooney (From the Archlesbian of the Episcopal Church)
Posted: 12/19/11 03:32 PM ET

Dear Mr. Clooney,

I read with delight the announcement last week that you have been cast in the West Coast premiere of 8, the play based on the Prop 8 trial, and I am writing to thank you for putting your talent where your mouth is by stepping out and standing up to support equality for gay and lesbian Americans.

These words of yours in the statement from AFER (American Foundation for Equal Rights) will, I know, be a source of encouragement and empowerment to so many in the LGBT community who still struggle to believe that it really will get better: "It is astonishing that gay and lesbian Americans are still treated as second-class citizens. I am confident that, very soon, the laws of this nation will reflect the basic truth that gay and lesbian people -- like all human beings -- are born equal in dignity and rights."

Martin Luther King Jr. famously said that "the arc of history bends toward justice," and I want to be among those thanking you your willingness to help bend that arc toward justice for LGBT people. Being designated the "Sexiest Man Alive" -- not once, but twice -- gives you a tremendous platform of privilege. Your willingness to use that platform to speak for LGBT equality is an enormous gift, not just for LGBT Americans but for all who believe in liberty and just for all, not just some, Americans.

And frankly, your timing could not be better. Your statement was a welcome contrast to the barrage of stories about GOP presidential candidates busily outdoing each other in their efforts to get out the anti-gay vote. We saw Rick Perry's ill-advised video spot using gay and lesbian troops as canon fodder for his campaign, candidates falling all over each other to sign the "marriage pledge" sponsored by NOM (National Organization for [Straight] Marriage) and Newt Gingrich's promise to reinstate Don't Ask Don't Tell and to investigate those who support marriage equality for alleged harassment. Just to name a few.

Rather than addressing issues that concern all Americans -- such as jobs, the economy, health care, education, and supporting our veterans -- they have been hard at work stockpiling weapons of mass distraction by turning gay and lesbian families into sacrificial lambs on the altar of partisan politics. Meanwhile, progressive voices of faith committed to a protect marriage movement that protects all marriages, and to family values that value all families, fight an uphill battle to be heard over the rabid rhetoric of the religious right. And it's going to get worse before it gets better.

I am, in point of fact, only the Archlesbian of the Episcopal Church by virtue of claiming the title from conservative bloggers who used it as a slam. But for what it's worth, Mr. Clooney, I write today to thank you, for using your voice to speak for those bullied and badgered into silence, for offering an antidote to the homophobia infecting our political discourse, and for bringing the power your celebrity gives to you to the fight for liberty and justice for all.

You rock.

Follow Rev. Susan Russell on Twitter: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:21

nice words
will he really be there, now?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:11

Being designated the "Sexiest Man Alive" -- not once, but twice -- gives you a tremendous platform of privilege
Sarcasm or is she serious?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 20 Dec 2011, 11:25

she is forcing him to do something
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 20 Dec 2011, 12:13

Didn't George say in an interview (I think in a English publication - I think there have been a few over the years) that he wanted to "tread the boards again" and when the interviewer called Stan/Bryan to confirm and get an idea of what play he would be interested in doing, they shot it down and stated that George was not interested in doing any theatre at any time in the future. It was made to sound like it was just a soundbite to make the interviewer happy and it would never happen. Does anyone recall that? Or is my mind playing tricks on me.

I do find it interesting that he is doing a play at this point. Considering he has avoided them like the plague for the past 20 years, he is now doing a play a fortnight after the Oscars being held about gay rights/equality. Cough how many of the Academy with voting rights are gay? Cough. I think it is great that he is doing it but it does raise a red flag. And my concern is if it raises a red flag to me, is it raising a red flag with Hollywood as a PR friendly Oscar campaigning without campaigning campaign? Will it be seen as sincere or heavy with agenda and work against him? Not being intentional snarky but could it be interpreted poorly by the Academy?
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 20 Dec 2011, 23:55

He's not literally "doing" a play.

to appear in a reading of the play "8" in Los Angeles.
The actors will be sitting and sometimes moving around and reading from the script. Normally a reading does not have costumes or scenery, either.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Wed 21 Dec 2011, 00:00

They approached him (I'm sure knowing his stance on Prop Cool, George didn't just volunteer for Oscar campaigning.

A spokeswoman for the foundation said that Reiner called Clooney to ask if the actor would be interested in being involved in the production.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 21 Dec 2011, 05:28

I have been asked why it is so important for gay and lesbian couples to marry; after all they could just "live together." I had to explain that marriage is more than "just a piece of paper." If one lover is very seriously ill and in the hospital, it allows the other visitation rights. Legal decisions about prolonging life, funeral and burial choices, and inheritance issues make actual marriage a necessity. More important, spousal medical and dental coverage is a concern.

So for using your celebrity to advance another noble cause, and bringing this important issue into the spotlight, a hearty "thank you" G. I am glad that I have known many wonderful people that have been and still are deeply affected by Proposition 8.

So for all this, thank you to G for
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 21 Dec 2011, 05:56

I have heard some really sad stories involving gay couples when one partner dies because they don't have the same rights. I think it's a good thing if a couple is in love and wants to be together they should get the chance like everyone else. They also shouldn't have to worry about losing their home when their partner dies!

I think it's a good thing these celebs are doing and I am glad George is willing to go on the stage for this. I can't ever remember him ever doing anything like this before. So he must believe in it strongly.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 06:47

FYI: There is more than one way to skin a cat

Unlike a Last Will and Testament, a Living Trust is less likely to be successfully challenged by disgruntled family members and/or others. With the laws becoming increasingly hard on same-sex couples, this may be the most important reason of all to have a Trust in place.

A Trust takes effect at the moment it is signed. You live with your Trust (hopefully) for many years before anyone else assumes management. Financial institutions where you have accounts will have become accustomed to dealing with your Trust. So, when you become disabled or die, your partner “steps into” your shoes as the Trustee of your Trust, no one is surprised or indignant. It is a smooth and easy transfer -- no frozen assets -- no probate -- no court -- no judges.

Contrast this with a Last Will and Testament that does not take effect until you die. Obviously, when you are dead you will not be available to “defend” your choices and therefore, a judge may be asked to determine whether or not your Will is valid. There may be questions about whether or not you were under any undue influence or were of sound mind at the time that you signed the Will.

In short, a Living Trust permits the smooth, inexpensive transfer of your assets after death, without the court-supervised probate process. It makes it easier for your partner and for your family. Courts are less likely to invalidate a Trust since you put it into place (hopefully) years before your disability or death and lived with it during your lifetime.

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 07:11

great
how many people know that??????
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 21 Dec 2011, 07:12

I think more legal laws should be in place to protect people's private affairs (gay or not)

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 21 Dec 2011, 07:33

probably
but difficult
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 21 Dec 2011, 14:28

That is why I love George Clooney.
Always proud of him when he speaks up for a minority or stands for something when there is nothing in it for him.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Wed 21 Dec 2011, 16:18

SadDonkey,
I totally agree. Although G can now afford the best lawyers and managers to protect his rights, he knows that not everyone has the same money, knowledge, and capacity. He has not forgotten his earlier personal struggles; demonstrated by his consistently speaking out for and helping others. Perhaps by staying very visible in both the US and foreign media, through the use of "interesting and controversial choices" of ladies, he knows that he is in an ideal position to also publicly promote worthy causes.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sat 24 Dec 2011, 16:39

He's just doing this because he wants to be the best man at the Brangelina wedding (they've said that they'll get married when EVERYONE has the rights to be married). Just kidding!!!! Oh puh-lease!

I think that this is great that he can participate in being a voice. I hope they have a huge, wonderful response to the reading and can shed a brighter light on this still controversial subject.
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

George Clooney joins L.A. cast of Prop. 8 play Empty "8" play full cast and George's role revealed

Post by Missa Thu 19 Jan 2012, 01:37

Dustin Lance Black's Gay Marriage Play '8' Goes To Los Angeles

"Milk" and "J. Edgar" screenwriter Dustin Lance Black's gay marriage play "8" will feature an star-studded cast for its March premiere in Los Angeles.

In September, "8" was performed as a one-night benefit with stars including Morgan Freeman, Ellen Barkin, John Lithgow, Cheyenne Jackson, and others, raising over $1 million. The Los Angeles event will also function as a benefit, with a line-up that includes George Clooney, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Jane Lynch, Matthew Morrison, Rob Reiner, Martin Sheen and George Takei.

The play centers on Perry vs. Schwarzenegger, a lawsuit seeking to strike down Proposition 8 in California, which illegalizes same-sex marriage in the state. The play draws on transcripts from the trial, and is bookended by the closing arguments from the battle.

Clooney and Sheen will play David Boies and Theodore B. Olson, the plaintiffs' lead co-counsel, while Christine Lahti and Jamie Lee Curtis will play the lesbian couple Kris Perry and Sandy Stier, the plaintiffs. Matthew Morrison and Matt Bomer will play a gay couple, Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo, also plaintiffs in the case. Jane Lynch, who married partner Lara Embry in 2010, will play an adversary to same-sex marriage, the co-founder of the National Organization for Marriage, Maggie Gallagher, with Rob Reiner as David Blankenhorn, the founder of the Institute for American Values.

"This play will continue to show Americans--one by one--that prejudice and fear cannot stand up to truth and justice," AFER Board President Chad Griffin said in a statement. "Try as they might, the anti-marriage proponents of Proposition 8 cannot hide their discriminatory arguments from the American people. Until every citizen can equally enjoy the freedom to marry, AFER will continue to fight in the courts of law and the court of public opinion--and we will win."

The American Foundation for Equal Rights and Broadway Impact are partnering to sponsor a tour of "8" in states like Maryland, New Hampshire and North Carolina, where activists are currently fighting actively for gay marriage. Over 40 readings have already been scheduled. Through the year, "8" will also be licensed for free to colleges and community theaters to encourage consciousness of the political questions raised by the show.

"People need to witness what happened in the Proposition 8 trial, if for no other reason than to see inequality and discrimination unequivocally rejected in a court of law where truth and facts matter," said Black. "I've built my career around exposing and uncovering 'the real story.' The goal of '8' is to show the world that marriage equality is a basic constitutional right and that those who would deny this basic freedom from loving, committed couples have only vitriol and baseless hyperbole to fall back on. The facts are on our side and truth always finds the light. We are doing all we can to help speed that process along."

What a cast! I wish I lived near LA, I'd love to see this. I adore Martin Sheen; he George should be great together. Very Happy

Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 19 Jan 2012, 03:03

I hope someone videos it and it "leaks" out for the world to see!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 19 Jan 2012, 03:12

Sounds like a great cast....

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 19 Jan 2012, 05:33

It does sound like a great cast hopefully there will be a little snippet of it or something. Would love to see George on stage.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Jan 2012, 06:23

March?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 19 Jan 2012, 07:18

It's a week after the Oscars.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 10:36

Cheapest Ticket Price $500

West Coast Premiere of “8”

An unconstitutional proposition.
An unprecedented decision.
An all-star cast.

a new play by
DUSTIN LANCE BLACK

Benefit Reading for Marriage Equality

directed by
ROB REINER

starring

George Clooney as David Boies

Martin Sheen as Theodore B. Olson

With
Matt Bomer, Campbell Brown,Jamie Lee Curtis,
Jesse Tyler Ferguson, Cleve Jones, Christine Lahti, Jane Lynch,
Matthew Morrison, Rory O’Malley, Rob Reiner, Yeardley Smith, and George Takei
Additional Cast to be Announced

Saturday, March 3
7:30 p.m.

Wilshire Ebell Theater
4401 West 8th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90005
Cocktail Attire
For questions or more information, please contact
Harvin Rogas, 5B Events
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 310-559-9334
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:30

Wow, that is expensive and that isn't even for a great seat I expect. I wonder when George will start rehersals he hasn't been on stage in a very long time.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:34

As you say Dexter, I hope we'll be able to see something of it too.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:43

Then again, probably not when you see the
sponsor application form !

Obviously no plebs allowed lol!

Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 11:52

The Theatre looks amazing and very stylish. Has anyone been there ?
I can imagine George's people will enjoy being in there !

The Theatre Gallery pictures are lovely as are the
Wedding Gallery pictures.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Jan 2012, 13:27

no plebeians
only patricians?

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 19 Jan 2012, 13:34

wow
the wedding gallery is.... amazingly beautiful Shocked
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 13:41

True on both counts I M lol!
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Thu 19 Jan 2012, 14:28

Why didn't he tell all about this at all those award ceremonies ??? You know instead of all those silly jokes or silly answers to silly questions from those reporters.

Hope this play gets taped, could give it to a gay friend.
Gaybashing has become very popular in Belgium, due to some young muslimactivists. Juggling
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 19 Jan 2012, 15:45

It wouldn't be the correct time or place to plug anything else that someone is doing at an Awards Evening. TV or Radio or Press interviews are the correct places for that.
I too hope it gets some media attention, but as it's a
Benefit Performance I would doubt it, unfortunately.
I understand it's a play that has already been performed Atalante,
so if you Google it you may find something about it for your friend.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 19 Jan 2012, 16:22

I wonder how George is feeling. Stage acting is so different from film acting and he hasn't done theatre for years and years. I wonder if he's nervous at all?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle meyers Thu 19 Jan 2012, 17:30

This sounds incredible except I was expecting gay actors to be in it. ( shrug )
Michelle meyers
Michelle meyers
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next