George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George in Tuscany
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 19:45 by benex

» The Good News
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

+38
laetval
Jade
sarah ali
mimi1970
MM
phys major
Cinderella
fluffy
bellybaby
Natascha
MyGirlKylie
Joanna
lelacorb
lula-mae
LornaDoone
watching
Pari
Missa
lovelylois
Casey
Charley
madsky
Dexterdidit
zizi
melbert
premiere
pandabear
pattygirl
Sabby
sisieq
lolo"layla"
Merlin
m4rose
ladydi
it's me
sadDonkey
cindigirl
Henway
42 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by lovelylois Mon 21 Nov 2011, 18:07

THIS ONE FROM LAINEY GOSSIP TODAY ABOUT THE GAME- SHE ALSO CALLS BOTH OF THEM OUT ON HER TWEETING

Oh so it’s love now, is it?
November 21, 2011
Posted at 10:08 AM
Posted by Lainey
Tags:
George Clooney
Stacy Keibler
Top Reads
Stacy Keibler continues to be allowed to tweet. And more and more, she’s allowed to tweet about HIM. With pictures.

How’s this?

Keibler is a Baltimore Ravens fan. George Clooney cheers for Cincinnati. They went head to head yesterday for a big AFC North showdown. Keibler and Clooney were at the game. And Stacy was eager to share that with her followers:

You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan.

Oh it’s love now, is it?

Indeed.

And her “boyfriend” even let her post a photo of him on her Twitter.

ON HER TWITTER!

I think this might be a first for him.

Strangely enough, the photo seems to be taken down because I can’t find it anymore on her page. (I saved it just in case.) The message however, the one about love and boyfriends, it’s still there. Did she overstep? And if so, how will she be punished?

This is the problem with George’s approach though, non? You can’t give almost everything and then hold some of it back. How are they supposed to know what’s offside when he’s so generous with the rest of it? Especially - sounding like an old fart on the tv now - in this new age of social media and networking? The rules, they change all the time. He can’t keep up with the new changing rules. His style of romance and the expectations that come with it, this is antique dating in the modern world, made especially more awkward when he continues to mine from a generation that’s evolving with the trends he can’t and has no interest in engaging. So unless he picks, for a change, from his own age group, this is the challenge he’ll keep encountering.

Click here for Stacy Keibler’s Twitter.

lovelylois
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game - Page 4 Empty Re: George Is at Bengals VS Raven Game

Post by Joanna Mon 21 Nov 2011, 18:29

Ooooooooooo I hope G is a Kinky !
Don't like the B word though as it's insulting to his parents !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 21 Nov 2011, 18:38

watching wrote:I like that they aren't sticking to the standard George Clooney rules of dating. They are not calling up the paps every other day for coverage. Compared to previous relationships, this is low key. No pap friendly restauarants, no bike rides where they were "caught" by the paps, etc.
Watching, they have no need to call up the paps, because she just tweets and tweets and tweets. No need to make a phone call. JMHAO
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi1970 Mon 21 Nov 2011, 19:21

You know its LUB when you drag your old sick pale boyfriend fresh out of surgery to a football game so you can tweet(showoff) about how much he lubs you....he may lub you but you don't lub him honey.

mimi1970
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 19:47

Hi mimi, just my opinion but I don't think Stacy or anybody could drag George anywhere he doesn't want to be. At least that's the way he always was. I don't know unless he's changed and turned into a follower. I don't understand his motive here but then we never did understand him.

Maybe he's over medicated and not thinking straight!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Nov 2011, 19:52

mimi1970 wrote:You know its LUB when you drag your old sick pale boyfriend fresh out of surgery to a football game so you can tweet(showoff) about how much he lubs you....he may lub you but you don't lub him honey.
Sorry, but I don't understand can you traslate to me LUB?
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 21 Nov 2011, 20:04

Lelacorb, it's a different way to say love
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Mon 21 Nov 2011, 20:06

melbert wrote:Lelacorb, it's a different way to say love
THANK YOU,ONE THING I KNOW THAT IN MOST
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 21 Nov 2011, 20:09

mimi1970 wrote:You know its LUB when you drag your old sick pale boyfriend fresh out of surgery to a football game so you can tweet(showoff) about how much he lubs you....he may lub you but you don't lub him honey.

That's for sure. Man, how self-centered can Stacy be? No consideration for George at all. No
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 20:51

Here's the Celebitchy article, re. game and hand injury. And comments too of course.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 20:59

MM wrote:
Well, how do you know the George REALLY had a vasectomy? After all, he does like to joke around. A person with multiple partners needs to use protection as a barrier against body contact. So, theorectically, a vasectomy is not needed.
yes MM you are right, theoretically is not needed. But IMO a man who emphasizes over and over again, that he doesn't want or won't have kids, knows he can't have any. He could have had a vasectomy or a doctor told him long time ago he can't have children.
As I consider him as a responsible person in that matter, I bet on vasectomy.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 21:07

I read the Celebitchy comments and they're not kind to him at all. What is he doing to himself with this latest Stacy show? I want the old George back.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 21 Nov 2011, 21:10

cindigirl wrote:I read the Celebitchy comments and they're not kind to him at all. What is he doing to himself with this latest Stacy show? I want the old George back.

(singing) We're bringing sexy back, we're bringing old Georgie back.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 21:25

Yes, I'm singing along - but first we have to somehow eliminate the jolly green giant from his life. She's making him seem like a fool. I'm assuming it's his fans who are commenting on Celebitchy but very few are complimenting him.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Mon 21 Nov 2011, 21:26

Yes Cindigirl, very sad, isn´t it ?!
Even we as his die-hard fans are very tough on him. I'd wished he would care and would work on a positive PR.

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Mon 21 Nov 2011, 21:27

cindigirl wrote:Yes, I'm singing along - but first we have to somehow eliminate the jolly green giant from his life. She's making him seem like a fool. I'm assuming it's his fans who are commenting on Celebitchy but very few are complimenting him.

Majority rules: The Jolly Green Giant's gotta go!!
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sarah ali Mon 21 Nov 2011, 21:39

she said on fb
"You know it's love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery two days ago and takes you to a Ravens game...especially when he's a Bengals fan"
sarah ali
sarah ali
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 22:11

A ramdom quote from Celebitchy:

Jenn says: I think there may be some method to her madness. Now that she is “official” and he is deep into his shameless awards season campaign, she may feel free to do what she wants. He would not want the negative press about a messy break-up when he is trying to woo everyone with how great he is. Maybe being with her won’t get him an oscar, but dumping her might cost him one.

Just a kooky theory as to why she is getting away with so much more than the others.

I'm inclined to agree with her. Stacy gets a free ride.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Mon 21 Nov 2011, 22:25

Oh... nothings free... IMHO
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 21 Nov 2011, 22:28

LMAO @ this comment:

madpoe says:
November 21, 2011 at 3:36 pm

This is just my opinion.
But if you’re getting injury during sex, even kinky sex, I don’t think you’re doing it right. Or maybe you’re just no good at it? Unless the point is to have an injury. Than success!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 21 Nov 2011, 22:30

Accordiing to Clooney's rep:The Descendants star recently had surgery to repair a torn tendon in his elbow, Clooney's rep tells Us Weekly. No other details were provided.

Last edited by cindigirl on Tue 22 Nov 2011, 15:36; edited 2 times in total
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 21 Nov 2011, 22:59

ho, ho, ho, Green Giant... just sayin'
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Mon 21 Nov 2011, 23:12

If Cracy is the Jolly Green Giant, does that make George "sprout" or "nibblet" his handy sidekick? Razz
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 21 Nov 2011, 23:51

LOL Looks like it? Maybe George and Stacy arm wrestled and he lost.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelylois Tue 22 Nov 2011, 00:25

I thought this was interesting what this poster said on celebitchy. I don't know maybe it was someone from here.

C.Lynn says:
November 21, 2011 at 6:22 pm That group picture from the game is a photo with Stacy’s parents.

The man on the far left (next to George) is Keibler’s father and the woman to the right of Stacy is her mother.

What I find hilarious is how much younger Keibler’s dad looks than Clooney. When you see the two men stand side by side like this, it’s really noticeable. LOL!

This is also the photo from Keibler’s twitter account. This trick really wants to prove to the world that she’s important GC and she’ll use a private family photo to do it. She may have deleted it now, but not until it made the rounds all over the internet and the tabloids first.

I also love this bit … “You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game…especially when he’s a Bengals fan.”

She conveniently left out that this was a Ravens vs Bengals game. George was there to see his team play, as well. But it’s doesn’t make her look as special if people know Clooney’s team was also playing.

People have mentioned that Clooney’s PR is failing miserably on this and I agree. However, it’s worthwhile to note that Keibler’s clumsy PR is failing just as badly. When will celebrities learn that the more you tweet about your private life the worse you look?

lovelylois

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 22 Nov 2011, 00:36

I think she also knows it would be awkward for him to break up with her before the oscars so Stacy gets a free ride til then. IMO
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Tue 22 Nov 2011, 00:41

melbert wrote:ho, ho, ho, Green Giant... just sayin'

lol!
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 01:36

It is interesting that S.K announced on her fb/tweeter details about G. surgery many hours before his rep. had time to make an official statement.
The list of her responsibilities is growing every day.
She deserves an increase in pay. lol!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 22 Nov 2011, 02:10

$25,000.01. Is that enough of a pay raise?
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 22 Nov 2011, 02:10

lelacorb wrote:
lolo wrote:i told u girls to calm down it was only a football match . he done more than that with his ex .
And 'with Ely went to a football game where they were playing with her friends.

when that happened ?u mean that he went to public football game "not American football" and the gossip press couldn't cover that or have a pic ?

*another thing many of u say it must be something else then PR that he made effort to watch the game in public with stacy would u explain it more please as i see the press and the most of them talking like that except celebitchy and Lainey?

@sarah ali we have been speaking about it since yesterday Hello! .

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 22 Nov 2011, 02:22

melbert wrote:$25,000.01. Is that enough of a pay raise?

No... It should be $25,000.07

Equal to the points Bengals lost Basketball
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 22 Nov 2011, 02:49

@lola - It was an American professional football game, but even though Stacy insinuated he was coming, how many people believed her. Baltimore isn't like L.A. or NY, we really don't have a lot of paps or local gossip mags around. Also, they were on the club level. So once he made it up to that level the only people that would see him would be club level seats people. I did notice he had a brown coat around him and it was around 65 degrees Sunday at game time. He must have gotten a few strange looks coming in.

Still I think he has his ways to be private. Remember he made it from L.A. to NY for surgery and no one said or saw anything until we see his arm in a sling.

I can't figure this relationship at all- it just doesn't look like he really is into her- more like friends. For her it looks like PR- she really wasn't getting that much attention before this.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 22 Nov 2011, 02:59

Access Hollywood picked up the Love Tweet, but very small mention. Look at the photo they used and look at G's face.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ROLL CALL: Stacy Keibler Drops ‘L Word’ On George Clooney
First Published: November 21, 2011 2:13 PM EST

The 4-Letter Word!: George Clooney and Stacy Keibler’s relationship appears to have got very serious – 4-letter word serious! “You kno its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game…especially when he’s a Bengals fan,” Stacy, who is a former Ravens cheerleader, Tweeted over the weekend evoking the 4-letter word. Check out George with his arm in a sling with former Ravens offensive lineman, Jonathan Ogden, HERE! No word on why the actor had surgery.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:03

zizi wrote:It is interesting that S.K announced on her fb/tweeter details about G. surgery many hours before his rep. had time to make an official statement.
The list of her responsibilities is growing every day.
She deserves an increase in pay. lol!
Where on FB, I didn't see it. Thanks!

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:10

thanks madsky for your respond but i was speaking about if he went to a football game with elisabetta??? the italian ex thing ,i know that he went to watch American football match with stacy and thanks for explaining ur point about their relationship i think it's not that great love story but others say that he changing his rules to please her and him going to her favorite team match it's more like love than PR for him especially he is not into football but he like basketball more!
we 'll wait and watch how it's going .....

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:19

I was referring to Stacy's tweet from yesterday: “You know its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game…especially when he’s a Bengals fan."
But his rep. made the official statement today ( very similar to hers).

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:27

zizi wrote:I was referring to Stacy's tweet from yesterday: “You know its love when your boyfriend has elbow surgery 2 days ago and takes u to a #ravens game…especially when he’s a Bengals fan."
But his rep. made the official statement today ( very similar to hers).
Okay, thanks! I thought you were referring to something more specific. tongue

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:31

MyGirlKylie wrote:LMAO @ this comment:

madpoe says:
November 21, 2011 at 3:36 pm

This is just my opinion.
But if you’re getting injury during sex, even kinky sex, I don’t think you’re doing it right. Or maybe you’re just no good at it? Unless the point is to have an injury. Than success!

LOOOOOOOOOL , this must be from elisabetta or her friends how a woman can forget pain from a man dumped her and brought another in the same place after two years of fake PR relationship lol!

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:35

MM wrote:
But hey, I could be wrong. You know he could win that Oscar for Best Director and suddenly feel like he's accomplished all he wants to in his career, he'll pull back from all the traveling that accompanies his film work, marry you, give you a couple of kids (hey I've heard vasectomies can sometimes be reversed and if not you could go the Brangelina route and adopt a couple of kids) and you'll all live happily ever after

Well, how do you know the George REALLY had a vasectomy? After all, he does like to joke around. A person with multiple partners needs to use protection as a barrier against body contact. So, theorectically, a vasectomy is not needed.

Personally, I think that George is a free-spirit when it comes to love. When he overcomes his midlife crisis, he will probably have a long-distance relationship with a woman (who will be at his beck-and-call), who basically has her own life, career, and will want him at her beck-and-call).

MM sweetie, don't get your knickers in a twist. Just conjecturing. Is that okay with you? Oh, I guess not cause then it would ruin your fantasy that George will find YOU and give YOU the kids you fantasize having with him.

Geez, everyone here is so damn literal. Lighten up folks. He's a guy who fucks a lot of different women and doesn't give a damn what anyone here thinks about it so if y'all can conjecture that George did this or George didn't do that and George feels this and George doesn't feel that then why the hell can't I?

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:40

LornaDoone wrote:then why the hell can't I?
LOL, isn't that part of a song? Okay, without the hell. Razz

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:52

sisieq wrote:

Oh.... yes it is. Thumbs up!

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 22 Nov 2011, 03:52

sisieq wrote:

Don't know but I'm sure there a quite a few songs that would fit George's life. :-)

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by madsky Tue 22 Nov 2011, 04:04

He went to a soccer match with Elisabetta? Didn't she like date quite a few professional players? I don't remember ever hearing about that. If that is the case then this really doesn't seem that special. I know he likes basketball better, but the venues are smaller and it is harder to go in without getting mobbed, and he is a Bengals fan.

Still apparently he was at the game with her parents. Her twitter picture she deleted was a picture with her parents. Stacy just seems to be able to tweet and facebook about everything and that is a different pattern. So I guess some think it looks like more. Who knows though maybe George is finally coming into the technology age, but the ending is the same.

madsky
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by m4rose Tue 22 Nov 2011, 04:20

Yep like the Eagles, "Get Over It". In fact there is a line that says, "I'd like to find your inner child and kicks it's little ass". Remind you of anyone? LOLOLOL. I do crack myself up sometimes, sorry. Razz
m4rose
m4rose
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 22 Nov 2011, 04:38

I am glad she is being called out about the tweeting etc. And Celebitchy just straight out called her a hooker. So some believe this more of a paid agreement then a real relationship. You know this could really hurt Stacy more in the end then help her. I mean what is she going to do when they split, which I have no doubt is going to be long before next summer. She has already done DWTS and the girl can't act or she would have been able to get a series when ABC gave her all that work. Nothing panned out cause she just doesn't have it. Stacy has taken down one of the pictures so maybe she did go a step too far for George. I think she will get it into her head she can do anything like Elisabetta did and we all saw how that ended. I do think Stacy knows she isn't going to be a really longterm girlfriend and maybe that is why she can do as much as she is doing. To get all the attention she can while she can! But to me that is odd if she already knows she is going to be around through awards season why does she need this much attention?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade Tue 22 Nov 2011, 04:41

Oh my gosh, that "you know it's love" comment sounds like my teenage daughter! Unbelievable. How in the world does a 50 year old man put up with such nonsense?!

Jade
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 22 Nov 2011, 04:52

It depends on how much they are really around each other and I just don't think it's alot. Stacy is said to be not demanding which is Clooney talk for she comes when he calls! They seem like mates helping each other out. I do love the fact that others are calling him out on it! I can't imagine either him or Stacy being happy with people calling her an escort and the whole sex injury thing. I can't see this helping George with his oscar run but I can see it hurting him.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Tue 22 Nov 2011, 05:17

It is called greed.
Greed for money, greed for fame.

zizi

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 22 Nov 2011, 05:24

George didn't go to a soccer game with Betty. It was in the Italian press that it could occur (whilst filming the American) because she was a big fan of one of the Milan clubs and the press thought she might take him to a game. Never actually happened.

Why is Stacy pushing so hard for attention – because she knows that being the girlfriend of has a expiration date that is determined by another person and she has no control over that. And when she looks at Betty, she sees that the job offers failed to pour in after the split. And do you really think she isn’t thinking “Betty got a 5 episode acting gig, Cavalli contract and a handful of endorsement deals whilst she was with G”. Stacy will want to better that. So she is working the association whilst they are together to the best of her ability. Because I think she is the first gf to realise that dating G gets you attention but unless you are actively looking for work and working, dating G is no guaranteed career stepping stone.
watching
watching

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 22 Nov 2011, 05:53

thanks watching for answering my question and i also thought it wasn't real action but press fiction like the fake rings and all the other stuff .

but the true thing most of the press buying the love story not the PR story
, it's sad if it's not true .but as i said i have no problem if GC dating anyone but not rude one or crazy to call his fans things !

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next