George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"?

+15
Cinderella
macs
watching
davidarochelle
LornaDoone
lucy
Wolfgang Gunnerson
Dexterdidit
blubelle
Charley
lelacorb
MyGirlKylie
it's me
janieb
Katiedot
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? Empty Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"?

Post by Katiedot Wed 05 Oct 2011, 20:03

I'm thinking this story yet one more of millions created by the overheated imaginations of the italian gutter press, but it's an amusing picture of poor henpecked George nonetheless. Thanks Laetval for the link:

From oggi

George Clooney, on the "tracks" to make room for the Canalis Keibler

Work in progress at Villa Oleandra, Clooney in that house of Laglio, so to speak. Fresh Film Festival (Venice first, then Toronto) George has given the go-ahead for a restructuring of part of the interior of his home overlooking Lake Como. In particular, they whisper local artisans involved in various capacities in the work, it seems that Clooney has called for a redesign of the sleeping area. A detail which seems to confirm a gossippetto that circulated a few days ago, namely that the new girlfriend of the star Stacey Keibler ordered to remove the traces from the bedroom of the former girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis. Typically claim that the beautiful woman without too much grumbling George would agree. You know, in the early days of a new love is hard to say no ...

Marianna Aprile

Updated October 4, 2011

George Clooney, via le “tracce” della Canalis per fare posto alla Keibler

Lavori in corso a Villa Oleandra, casa Clooney in quel di Laglio, per intenderci. Fresco di Festival del cinema (prima Venezia, poi Toronto) George ha dato il via libera per una ristrutturazione di una parte degli interni della sua dimora vista Lago di Como. In particolare, sussurrano gli artigiani locali coinvolti a vario titolo nei lavori, pare che Clooney abbia chiesto un restyling della zona notte. Un dettaglio che pare confermare un gossippetto che circolava da qualche giorno, e cioè che la nuova fidanzata del divo Stacey Keibler avrebbe imposto di cancellare dalla camera da letto le tracce della ex fidanzata Elisabetta Canalis. Pretesa tipicamente femminile cui il bel George avrebbe acconsentito senza troppi mugugni. Si sa, nei primi tempi di un nuovo amore è difficile dire di no…

Marianna Aprile

Aggiornato al 04 ottobre 2011
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? Empty Re: Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"?

Post by janieb Wed 05 Oct 2011, 20:44

Ummmmm.....I call B.S. on this! Rolling Eyes
janieb
janieb
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"? Empty Re: Stacy Keibler insists George "remove all traces of Canalis from the bedroom"?

Post by it's me Wed 05 Oct 2011, 20:51

new forniture
nothing more
IMO

(o no?)
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Wed 05 Oct 2011, 20:53

I'm going with BS too. Exactly what kind of traces of Eli are still there? scratch
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Wed 05 Oct 2011, 21:03

If there are traces of Ely at Villa Oleandra do not think Stacy has been able to see if she was a guest will have a maximum of two nights. I do not think he wants her around in New York is back and she only has to do the shopping with cart
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:28

As someone said in "Stacy pt 2" thread, this is nothing more than normal maintenance of a house/s that are probably around 100 years old, if not older. Betty wasn't in the house long enough to leave any impression - she spent all her time out on the lake showing her self invited papparazi her derriere.
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 05 Oct 2011, 22:56

ok

speculating time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hmm?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Wed 05 Oct 2011, 23:50

Yeah, she left an imprint of her butt.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 00:06

LOL
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 00:19

I call B.S too George hasn't even been seen with her out to dinner so I don't see her having any say in redocorating anything. Maybe the puppies left their mark? I think it's just the normal upkeep of such an old home. Stacy probably won't even make it back there!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 00:20

well

I hope so
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Thu 06 Oct 2011, 00:39

@it's me

My choice is pic #1 followed by #5
Might be too girlie fluffy for George's taste.
But I'm very much in touch with my feminine side. Razz

Besides.... I don't believe that this "rumored" girlfriend can have a say in his bedroom style.

But he could certainly throw away the mattress from the previous one. May have bed bugs, maggots, lice... who knows what else she left behind... Place needs to be disinfected. Pronto! Mopping up the mess

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Thu 06 Oct 2011, 00:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : coz I felt like it)

Wolfgang Gunnerson
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 06 Oct 2011, 03:03

If George changed his bedroom furniture every time he changed women, how many beds would he have bought in the last 30 years? B.S. to this story, besides June is a very long 7 months away he could have himself a new one by then.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 06 Oct 2011, 03:37

blubelle wrote:Yeah, she left an imprint of her butt.

I spit out my drink!

ROTFLMAO!!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Thu 06 Oct 2011, 03:46

And does SK expect G to remove all of the furniture in his LA home that his last real love (she was French, of course) helped him to select? Except for the pieces he made himself, that I hear is most of what is there. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 04:40

George has had a couple of redecorations since Celine one right after she left to remove all the girlie stuff and Rande has been at work there redecorating the house as well. So I doubt if there has been anything that Celine chose there for many years. The only thing I remember George making was something for his front gate and hauling up the chandelier. He doesn't really have the time to make his own furniture he certainly hasn't talked about it!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 04:51

He hadn't even bought the house in Como when he was with Celine. Was he even in his current home in LA when they broke up?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 05:19

Yes he was there then and she put up curtains and paintings etc which all got taken down as soon as she moved out he actually stayed with Richard Kind for sometime afterwards he couldn't deal with being there. So all Celine's stuff would have been chucked out well before now and I don't think any female would ever be asked what they think in regards to his houses. Especially one who has been around for a few weeks and who he won't be seen in public with.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 06 Oct 2011, 08:45

Didn't Betty get the same sort of stories about her insisting George get rid of the "decorating" by Larson from when Larson "lived" there? Around the time Betty was first spotted in LA with George at the beginning. Something about the candles that Larson had put in George's house having to be removed....
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 11:45

Hah! God bless the Italian tabloids: great imaginations but lazily repetitive!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:12

George would need to keep a decorator on retainer if he changes his house everytime he breaks up with someone. Don't think somehow he will have the same problem with Stacy! Eli got a NY trip and time on the carpet with his folks......Stacy not good enough or they couldn't work out how she could walk in on her own again.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:22

I think the fling's probably over.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 12:57

so white is you colour, Wolf?

well
dunno about the whole story
I only saw some canopy
in that Diane Sawer (sp?) vid
then made a run on pics

guess his preferred style will be unknown...
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:05

I actually am thinking the same thing. Katie there is no reason Stacy couldn't be there she isn't working and she can really cleanse anytime. So it looks like something could be up.....
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:24

Katiedot wrote:I think the fling's probably over.

And she overcompensate twitting about health food ?

I really have a hard time to understand how a serious bachelor and commited to non-comitment would systematically move his GF in and let her redecorate so she feels at home... it's super nice of course, but it doesn't sound logical to me (not that it matters anyway whether i get it or not...)
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:32

hmm
another 'we are making you to spend your money on some mags' thing

could be
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Thu 06 Oct 2011, 13:40

Well... I'm with whoever said he needs to change the mattress! And if it’s not a king sized one, better look into it… a lot more room to move in! Yeah Right I don’t think the rest of the furniture is that important… just would have trouble sleeping where… well… you know. Laughing
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Thu 06 Oct 2011, 16:34

it's me wrote:so white is you colour, Wolf?
.......guess his preferred style will be unknown...

yes.. pristine, pure white. From your catalogue photos, actually 5th is appealing, then 1st. But most men like darker colors, modern/ leather. Not canopy styles. Ornate wrought iron looks great too.

I guess his preferred style will remain unknown unless he gives a tour of his home. And then some tabloid picks up the "exclusive." Zen

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 01:11; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : to annoy the gnomes. :P)

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Thu 06 Oct 2011, 17:24

If I had to redesign the bedroom, I would put in a king-sized bed (more room to move around in, LOL!!), remove the conopy, and put in armoire-style dressers, with a longer bench and a couple of large simple chairs. I would put in a "vanity area" in a separate adjoining room for the lady to do her primping and dressing, and have her decorate it like she wishes. She will have her "girlie zone," without intruding on George's bedroom taste
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:48

Dexterdidit, G is very skilled at making furniture and enjoyed "using his hands" earlier in his career when he had more time. Some of it is still in his LA home. Celine and G shopped "flea markets" in Santa Monica and LA County. When they broke up yes he spent 3 weeks at Richard's because so many things in his own home reminded him of Celine (how wonderful G is so sentimental) but not everything G and Celine bought was removed. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 07 Oct 2011, 00:55

MM wrote:If I had to redesign the bedroom, I would put in a king-sized bed (more room to move around in, LOL!!), remove the conopy, and put in armoire-style dressers, with a longer bench and a couple of large simple chairs. I would put in a "vanity area" in a separate adjoining room for the lady to do her primping and dressing, and have her decorate it like she wishes. She will have her "girlie zone," without intruding on George's bedroom taste

That sounds about right! It sounds more inviting than all the fluff and stuff!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfgang Gunnerson Fri 07 Oct 2011, 01:20

Cinderella wrote:
MM wrote: I would put in a "vanity area" in a separate adjoining room for the lady..... without intruding on George's bedroom taste

That sounds about right! It sounds more inviting than all the fluff and stuff!

I agree. I'm referring to the photos of the beds alone.
I don't see why there should be a vanity for a lady in a man's room.
Not even in a couples' shared room. There should be a balance.
Bed, two bed-side tables, chaise longue maybe... canopies can be fun for games though tongue

Modern metrosexual men usually like minimalism without too much clutter and frou frou.

Last edited by Wolfgang Gunnerson on Fri 07 Oct 2011, 01:22; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ?)

Wolfgang Gunnerson

Back to top Go down

Post by davidarochelle Fri 07 Oct 2011, 05:27

All of you know a great deal about decorating. But if you care about someone, and you are moving into HIS house why should you change anything? Shouldn't you be more interested in the MAN than the furniture? Personally if I could find one very comfortable chair (when I am not sitting or lying on my man) he would not have to do anything else. Davida-Rochelle
davidarochelle
davidarochelle

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 07 Oct 2011, 06:42

I was having a little fun Razz

man
woman
couple

yes
there are three different way to see it

but as usual it was only a bit of
...dreaming
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Fri 07 Oct 2011, 06:51

I don't think George lets the girl of the moment come in and change things around. Eli put up a few photos and maybe bought that ugly bed. I think George does things the way he wants too and the girl fits in to his house like she does in his life. Comes and goes as he wants so I doubt he would be allowing them to redecorate. He seems to like simple things very boys club. Rande has done a couple of redecorations there so maybe George will stop for while.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 07 Oct 2011, 07:22

No way he bought that bed - that's just the Italian press going overboard. Remember when they reckoned that he was selling Oleandra and buying an island because of the loss of privacy? That too was a fairytale, but as George himself has said, one tabloid prints a made-up story and then all the other press just pick it up and spread the lie. The island one reared its ugly head in a recent MSNBC story, so even the so-called legitimate press don't bother to check, or don't even question the validity or viability of some of these stories. And I don't believe that Betty was allowed to put photographs around either. Why would he allow a visitor (and that's what I believe they've all been since Celine) do even that small amount of decorating in his houses?
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:31

I saw on CU that GQ posted a story about him selling the Como villa for another one at a differnt lake... Don't know if it's true or not but it used the same words, "remove all traces of Canalis".
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Fri 14 Oct 2011, 21:55

Just looked on GQ, not a word about George. Nothing at all. And really, do you think George would sell Orleandra (which he really loves) to remove all traces of Canalis. For SK of all people. Come on, she doesn't have that much of an attraction for him.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 14 Oct 2011, 22:34

I saw the article you were talking about. I did not bother cause it usually is not true. It was out a day or 2 ago at an Italian site. Since it was coming from Italy is the main reason I skipped over it. If your really that board maybe I can find time to search later for it.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 14 Oct 2011, 23:07

COMO-that branch of Lake Como, which looks at midday, between two chains of mountains not interrupted, all breasts (Stacy Keibler) and bays (the b-side of Ely Canalis), Lake Como, could lose a prominent resident. It seems that George Clooney is willing to leave his Villa Oleandra, famous theatre love glittering from rotogravure, in favour of a new, sumptuous this time on the shores of Lake Garda.

Apparently, Clooney change Lake as changing wardrobe. There is a reason, to be honest: the curious. In recent times, Villa Oleandra in Laglio, was stormed by hordes of photographers, tourists, practical Jokers, capable even of rent boats only to fulfill a useful route to peek beyond the wall. Moreover, it seems that George has rushed to avoid practices that some other American colleague, in particular, Louise Veronica Ciccone, Madonna # who has just purchased home in parts of piazza delle Erbe, Verona # could put eyes on mega villa on Lake Garda.

If it's not soup is soaked. The grizzled Clooney really believe that is enough alternating lacustrine to appease the souls of the enraged curious, hungry private life of others as incapable of making their own?

COMO - Quel ramo di lago di Como, che volge a mezzogiorno, tra due catene non interrotte di monti, tutto a seni( quelli di Stacy Keibler) e golfi (il lato B di Ely Canalis), insomma, il Lago di Como, potrebbe perdere un illustre residente. Pare che George Clooney sia intenzionato a lasciare la sua celebre Villa Oleandra, teatro di amori scintillanti da rotocalco, a vantaggio di una nuova, sontuosa dimora questa volta sulle sponde del Lago di Garda.

A quanto pare, Clooney cambia lago come cambia guardaroba. C'è un motivo, a dirla tutta: i curiosi. Negli ultimi tempi, Villa Oleandra, a Laglio, è stata presa d'assalto da orde di fotografi, di turisti, di buontemponi, capaci persino di affittare barche solo per compiere un itinerario utile per sbirciare al di là del muro di cinta. Inoltre, sembra che George abbia affrettato le pratiche per evitare che qualche altra collega americana , in particolare una, Louise Veronica Ciccone, in arte Madonna #che ha appena acquistato casa nelle parti di piazza delle Erbe, a Verona# potesse mettere gli occhi sulla mega villa sul Garda.

Se non è zuppa, è pan bagnato. Il brizzolato Clooney crede davvero che sia sufficiente un'alternanza lacustre per placare gli animi dei forsennati curiosi, affamati di vita privata altrui poiché incapaci di valorizzare la propria?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Erotic dream of millions of women, aka George Clooney, seems to be ready to move on the Garda, Gardone Riviera, where he is said to have already bought the House.

The rumors were chasing for months, it is true, but this time the news looks really founded as Announces newspaper Bresciaoggi. George Clooney decided to abandon the Lake Como to Lake Garda, in a villa in the hills with suitable space to land his personal helicopter.

Even if the parties in the town and nobody wants to leave statements regarding, it seems that a Countess of the place, really very well informed, said that George will leave the shores of Lake Como and his wonderful Villa Oleandra because forced by many, too many curious who continue to visit the surroundings of his property as a pilgrimage.

It seems that fans of the Hollywood star to peep between the home of George Clooney are willing to rent boats to pass in front of the villa or to climb over its walls to spy on what was going on inside. A real nightmare for the actor forced to emigrate to other shores.

Moreover, it seems that George Clooney has rushed to avoid practices that some other American colleague, in particular: Louise Veronica Ciccone, Madonna # who has just purchased home in parts of piazza delle Erbe, Verona # could put eyes on mega villa. The most romantic, think George, for the happiness of the new girlfriend, Stacy Keibler, has decided to eliminate any trace of the former Elisabetta Canalis, changing even summer residence.

Il sogno erotico di milioni di donne, alias George Clooney, sembra sia pronto a trasferirsi sul Garda, precisamente a Gardone Riviera dove si dice abbia già comprato casa.

I rumors si inseguono da mesi, è vero, ma questa volta la notizia sembra davvero fondata, come annuncia il quotidiano Bresciaoggi. George Clooney avrebbe deciso di abbandonare il lago di Como per approdare sul Garda, in una villa in mezzo alle colline con uno spazio adatto a far atterrare il suo elicottero personale.

Anche se dalle parti nel Municipio nessuno vuole lasciare dichiarazioni in merito, sembra che una Contessa del luogo, davvero molto ben informata, abbia detto che George lascerà il Lago di Como e la sua meravigliosa Villa Oleandra perché costretto dai tanti, troppi curiosi che continuano a visitare i dintorni della sua proprietà come in un pellegrinaggio.

Pare infatti che i fan del divo hollywoodiano pur di sbirciare tra le mura domestiche di George Clooney siano disposti ad affittare imbarcazioni per passare davanti alla villa o a scavalcare le mura di cinta per spiare cosa accadeva all'interno. Un vero incubo per l'attore costretto ad emigrare in altri lidi.

Inoltre, sembra che George Clooney abbia affrettato le pratiche per evitare che qualche altra collega americana , in particolare una: Louise Veronica Ciccone, in arte Madonna #che ha appena acquistato casa nelle parti di piazza delle Erbe, a Verona# potesse mettere gli occhi sulla mega villa. Le più romantiche invece, penseranno che George, per la felicità della nuova fidanzata Stacy Keibler, abbia deciso di eliminare qualsiasi traccia dell'ex Elisabetta Canalis, cambiando addirittura residenza estiva.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Fri 14 Oct 2011, 23:12

@Patty - Sorry, my inability to explain... It wasn’t in GQ magazine or online. When I said GQ I was referring to a poster on CU forum called GreenQueen. She’s from Italy and posted a couple of articles that talked about George moving.

@Henway – I’ve not been bored today… working out some details... I think I have figured it out though… Thanks anyway. lol!

Wow Henway... you're fast. While I was typing this message, there you go posting the article. Thanks!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 14 Oct 2011, 23:15

Well then I'm glad your not Bored , but I was board -Knock on wood! hahahha

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 00:18

Thanks for clearing that whole mess up, girls. Still don't believe it.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Sat 15 Oct 2011, 00:46

No, I don't believe it either. These rumours come out every couple of months. George loves it there I don't see him selling up for any girl. So far that house has outlasted a couple of girlfriends and I am certain it will outlast Stacy!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Oct 2011, 04:48

Yep, it's the same story every year. If George ever did get tired of all the fuss at Como and chose to sell up then he wouldn't be dumb enough to re-create the exact same situation again, just on a different lake.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 15 Oct 2011, 07:19

GreenQueen?

no conosco
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 15 Oct 2011, 07:35

For years, they say that George is looking for a house in Gardone on Lake Garda, often because they see it in motion to turn over there and every time there is an old residence for sale say that he is the buyer. Change the lake is not needed to preserve his privacy if he wants a house on the lake in all the lakes you can catch the boat and go outside his house.
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:16

I didn't believe it either.
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:24

All he'd need is a coat of paint and a change of sheets. He could also give SK a different bedroom than EC used.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Sat 15 Oct 2011, 14:41

lol!
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next