George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November

+2
hathaross
laetval
6 posters

Go down

Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November Empty Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November

Post by laetval Tue 20 Sep 2011, 15:15

link

Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival: Clooney opens, closes Almodóvar

The Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 11 (LEFF) will start with two national premieres of weight. The festival, held 4-13 November, will open with "The Ides of March" by George Clooney, and "Restless" by Gus Van Sant - two sessions to two locations: Lisbon and Estoril.

During the presentation of the novelties of this year's festival, the director of LEFF, Paul White, left the air the possibility of one of the stars of Clooney film to get through the festival.

The LEFF, which has as its main novelty this year extension to Lisbon will close with "La Piel to live", the Pedro Almodovar film that took Cannes last May. The Spanish filmmaker was one of the stars of the opening of the first edition of the festival and will return this year.

The appearances are certain to have the jury LEFF: writers JM Coetzee, Paul Auster, Peter Handke, Don DeLillo and Siri Hustvedt, director Luca Guadagnini, the musician Gidon Kremer and the Portuguese artist José Barrias.

The films in competition this will be 12, but these will not be known in October, and Paul White revealed that then also get to know the members of the two Portuguese films LEFF.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November Empty Re: Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November

Post by hathaross Fri 23 Sep 2011, 17:52

He´s going to be in Lisbon??? I´m not so far away..... we know what day will be exactly? if he were in the weekend....
hathaross
hathaross
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November Empty Re: Lisbon & Estoril Film Festival 4-13 November

Post by sisieq Mon 26 Sep 2011, 01:38

hathaross wrote:He´s going to be in Lisbon??? I´m not so far away..... we know what day will be exactly? if he were in the weekend....
Not trying to burst your bubble, but not sure if he goes to all the film fest. Only guessing, though.

The festival, held 4-13 November, will open with "The Ides of March" by George Clooney
I'm guessing then, November 4. Whether he's there or not, maybe you can still go to the FF and see the movie before it comes out. Very Happy

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Sep 2011, 11:47

FF is?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Mon 26 Sep 2011, 12:31

Film Festival = FF

George doesn't go to all of them it seems most of the big ones and sometimes not even all those. It seems everywhere has a FF, I need to start one down here just to get George to visit.
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 14:15

Hey, why not? Just be sure it's got really good films and open with George's and present him with a special award for all around achievement in film. Hopefully he'll come. You could also make it a fundraiser for NOMW, that should draw him there.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:48

next year?

OK! cyclops

(I was saying: wot @ some double language posts? not specular but maybe a lil resumè)

Last edited by it's me on Mon 26 Sep 2011, 23:05; edited 1 time in total
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 26 Sep 2011, 22:52

Sometimes we're just slow on the uptake. It takes a while for our deviousness to kick in. It may be too late for this year, but next year isn't that far away. We know there's Gravity, is there anything else on the slate?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down