George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Good News
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 18:19 by annemariew

» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi"

+9
pattygirl
lucy
bellybaby
hathaross
MyGirlKylie
Dexterdidit
lelacorb
it's me
Katiedot
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi"

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 16:55

He had Bells Palsy when he was a young teenager. The right side of his face was paralyzed Maybe that caused the scar or whatever it is.

Mel, he has a chicken pox scar on his forehead on the left side. I have his facial structure down to a science don't I? I'm spending way too much time looking at his face instead of his more important part. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

"Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi" - Page 2 Empty Re: "Kissing George is like kissing a kiwi"

Post by fluffy Mon 05 Sep 2011, 16:59

Cindi, the term " warts n all" is a saying meaning that you'll accept no-matter what unconditional!!! The mark I think you mean on his temple was from a dog bite wasn't it?? The only Mole I know is the one on his shoulder (see american), but he has many smaller mole marks.
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 16:59

pattygirl wrote:Well, if they are genital, we'll never find out. Me thinks he'd be very careful in that respect. In my fantasy, he'd always use protection no matter what the GF of the moment said. Even if he has had that vascetomy he's joked about.

I bet he puts them through an MRI scan before he touches them. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:01

Cindi ? I thought that's what we were talking about (on his forehead). Oh well.

Bell's Palsy does not cause any scarring.

He also got bit by a dog, but I remember that scar being in his hairline.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:07

You'r right mel, on the Oscar Special he had with Julia Roberts he pointed out to her the dog bite scar in his harline.

Well, we'll never know unless we get George over here on the forum to explain all his imperfections.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:13

cindigirl wrote:You ladies are pretty horny for early in the morning. The big question is: Do I want a hover or a peck or a slobber? With G I'll take all 3.

LOL, most of us are usually horny for George regardless of the time of day. Wink

As for the kisses, one leads to the other usually, right? The hover usually leads to a quick peck which leads to more pecks then to full on spit swapping action. If they're doing it 'correctly' it does, anyways. LOL
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:16

cindigirl wrote: I bet he puts them through an MRI scan before he touches them. LOL

Or maybe he has them provide a clean billl of health from their doc when he has them sign the NDA. LMAO

As for him kissing his GFs like 'granpa', I'd much rather see a couple (famous or not) with barely visible PDA (hand holding, a quick hug or kiss) as apposed to some who practically have sex in front of everyone on the street.

Last edited by MyGirlKylie on Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:18; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:17

MyGirl, your explanation is very implicit. Giving me more visions. Now I need another moment.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:18

cindigirl wrote:MyGirl, your explanation is very implicit. Giving me more visions. Now I need another moment.

Have a cig and a cold shower... Wink
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 05 Sep 2011, 17:57

MyGirlKylie wrote:
cindigirl wrote:You ladies are pretty horny for early in the morning. The big question is: Do I want a hover or a peck or a slobber? With G I'll take all 3.

LOL, most of us are usually horny for George regardless of the time of day. Wink

As for the kisses, one leads to the other usually, right? The hover usually leads to a quick peck which leads to more pecks then to full on spit swapping action. If they're doing it 'correctly' it does, anyways. LOL

Or, hovering over his pecker slobbering????
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 18:01

melbert wrote:Or, hovering over his pecker slobbering????

ROTFLMAO! I swear sometimes I think you're my long lost twin.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:12

melbert wrote:Or, hovering over his pecker slobbering????

Why would hover and slobber - go to it girl. You've got to do it when you get the chance, you can hover when you're(he's) done. Gotta take the bull by the horns, so to speak. Actually this bull by the balls, his ironed unwrinkled balls.

Sorry girls, I'm being especially raunchy today. Don't know why.Twisted Evil
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:34

Oh right, I forgot about his announcement years ago that he had his balls ironed. He said everybody in Hollywood is doing it. ICK

I'm picturing someone standing over him with a steam iron. LOL
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 19:44

LOL, I remember that interview.
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:05

Yeah. That was w/ Esquire Mag. Great interview, lots of fun.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:27

Sometimes I think Mr. Clooney is far too outspoken in his interviews. Nobody needs to know that he got his balls ironed. Brings up a too vivid vision IMO.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:36

maybe.... Superdupercool
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 21:45

cindigirl, sometimes you take his jokes too seriously. They were hashing over plastic surgery, and he said that while he hadn't had any, he did have his balls ironed. Do you really think he did that?
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:03

OK so take nothing he says serious. Gotcha!

It was a while ago, I was younger and not that much into him then. I took it serious.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:29

Okay… George saying he got his balls ironed is kind of like the saying, “Man... he's got balls!” Well, George has iron balls! Now do you get it?

When someone “got balls” they have great courage. And add iron to that and what do you get? Great balls of iron courage.

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:42

LOL!!!! Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:47

Cinderella wrote:When someone “got balls” they have great courage. And add iron to that and what do you get? Great balls of iron courage.

Cindy, I thought George had "great balls of fire."
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 22:51

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 23:08

Boy, how we digressed from kissing a kiwi. Honestly, we all know he's got balls of fire, he's the hottest!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by MyGirlKylie Mon 05 Sep 2011, 23:19

pattygirl wrote:Boy, how we digressed from kissing a kiwi. Honestly, we all know he's got balls of fire, he's the hottest!

If his balls are on fire, he might want to see a DR and stay away from the questionable women. LMAO
MyGirlKylie
MyGirlKylie

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Mon 05 Sep 2011, 23:36

Love to see him stay away from questionable women, but I don't think a Dr is needed. I'd gladly take care of him and cool them down. It might take some time, but someone has to take it for the team and I wouldn't want anyone to get burned.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 05 Sep 2011, 23:38

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
kissing him surely would put me in a spontaneous combustion way.....
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Tue 06 Sep 2011, 03:40

Cinderella: "Pari, I don't think anyone minds if anyone gets in between conversations. ..."

So sweet, thank you Cinderella Smile I meant, in between "kisses" Very Happy There was such passionate loving kisses going up to George from Pattygirl and Melbert and and and... that I just had to duck Very Happy Laughing Now, there are balls of fire and lightning... iron power and everything... going zoom zooom ZOOOOOOOOOM Laughing ... FLYING HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAAAA Laughing
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:08

In the US it's called "DUCK AND COVER". Gotta be careful of the fallout. Can get kind of messy!
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 06 Sep 2011, 13:53

I'll buy one of them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(man included)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by pattygirl Tue 06 Sep 2011, 15:12

Attractive outfit. Man okay but no George.
pattygirl
pattygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2