George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Clooneys and family and friends in Venice
August Lake Como EmptyToday at 11:25 by party animal - not!

» The Political Rise of the Clooneys
August Lake Como EmptyThu 12 Sep 2024, 13:37 by party animal - not!

» Poking fun at Amals shoe wear
August Lake Como EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 19:34 by benex

» Aston Martin Vanquish, una presentazione da grande cinema
August Lake Como EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 18:29 by benex

» People Mag: 13 photos of George and Brad over the years
August Lake Como EmptyThu 05 Sep 2024, 11:11 by annemariew

» George and Amal Clooney Light Up Wolfs Premiere Carpet in Chic Date Night Looks
August Lake Como EmptyWed 04 Sep 2024, 17:20 by benex

» Venezia Red Carpet Wolfs Streaming
August Lake Como EmptyMon 02 Sep 2024, 20:18 by benex

» Brad & George double date in Venice 2024 (People mag)
August Lake Como EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 20:43 by annemariew

» Amal Clooney arrive à la soirée Cartier
August Lake Como EmptySun 01 Sep 2024, 19:48 by benex

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

August Lake Como

3 posters

Go down

August Lake Como Empty August Lake Como

Post by Ida Tue 27 Aug 2024, 12:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ida
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

August Lake Como Empty Re: August Lake Como

Post by annemariew Tue 27 Aug 2024, 23:55

[size=32]George Clooney looks dapper while wife Amal stuns in a sparkly white gown as the loved-up couple arrive arm-in-arm for dinner in Lake Como[/size]

By Niomi Harris For Mailonline
Published: 20:11 EDT, 26 August 2024 | Updated: 10:51 EDT, 27 August 2024

George Clooney and wife Amal looked the picture of style and elegance on Monday  night as they arrived for dinner at the restaurant of Grand hotel Tremezzo in Lake Como, Italy
The pair looked as loved-up as ever as they walked arm-in-arm to the swanky eatery alongside a group of friends.  
While the film star, 63, cut a dapper figure in a beige suit, it was lawyer Amal, 46, who stole the show as she slipped into a sparkly white gown for the evening.
The crochet maxi dress perfectly hugged the beauty's curves and shimmered beautifully under the moonlight and streetlights.
The human rights lawyer wore her brunette tresses in soft waves for the evening, finishing off her look with a statement pair of silver earrings.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+13
View gallery

George Clooney and wife Amal looked the picture of style and elegance on Monday night as they arrived for dinner at the restaurant of Grand hotel Tremezzo in Lake Como, Italy 

Amal kept her poise as George and crew members helped her off the boat and onto dry land.
The Gravity star meanwhile teamed his suit with a white shirt and casual shoes.
He looked delighted and proud as he kept a tight hold of Amal's arm as they walked together.  
The couple were assumedly coming from their home as they own a villa called Villa Oleandra in Lake Como.
George and Amal tied the knot in Venice, Italy in 2014. Three years later, the couple welcomed their twins, Alexander and Ella, in 2017. 
It comes after George has revealed that he's 'a little irritated' with Quentin Tarantino for talking 's**t' about him.
The pair starred together as brothers in Robert Rodriguez’s 1996 thriller From Dusk ‘Till Dawn, which was written by Tarantino early in his career.
Before this, George made his name portraying Doug Ross in medical drama ER before going on to launch a successful Hollywood career, starring in huge films such as O Brother, Where Art Thou?, One Fine Day and Out of Sight.

+13
View gallery

While the film star, 63, cut a dapper figure in a beige suit, it was lawyer Amal, 46, who stole the show as she slipped into a sparkly white gown for the evening

+13
View gallery

The crochet maxi dress perfectly hugged the beauty's curves and shimmered beautifully under the moonlight and streetlights

+13
View gallery

The human rights lawyer wore her brunette tresses in soft waves for the evening, finishing off her look with a statement pair of silver earrings

+13
View gallery

Amal kept her poise as George and crew members helped her off the boat and onto dry land

+13
View gallery

Amal and George were joined by friends as they hopped off the boat

+13
View gallery

The Gravity star meanwhile teamed his suit with a white shirt and casual shoes. He looked delighted and proud as he kept a tight hold of Amal's arm as they walked together
[size=18]George and Amal Clooney attend the second annual Albie Awards

[/size]

But despite their past collaboration and his illustrious career both in front of and behind the camera, Quentin, 61, reportedly had some negative things to say of George of late, with the hunk not impressed at all. 
Speaking in a joint GQ interview with pal Brad Pitt, George remarked: 'Quentin said some s**t about me recently, so I’m a little irritated by him. 
'He did some interview where he was naming movie stars, and he was talking about you, and somebody else, and then this guy goes, “Well, what about George?” He goes, he’s not a movie star. And then he literally said something like, "Name me a movie since the millennium." And I was like, "Since the millennium? That’s kind of my whole f***ing career."' 
Instead of giving his support on the matter, his longtime pal Brad evidently found George's rant hilarious, chucking 'Heh heh heh heh heh' amid their interview.
[size=18]George Clooney and Brad Pitt are forced to team up in 'Wolfs'

[/size]

+13
View gallery

It comes after George has revealed that he's 'a little irritated' with Quentin Tarantino for talking 's**t' about him [George and Quentin pictured in 1995]

+13
View gallery

Speaking in a joint GQ interview with pal Brad Pitt, George remarked: 'Quentin said some s**t about me recently, so I’m a little irritated by him [Read the full interview in the September issue of British GQ, available on newsstands and via digital download from Tuesday 27th August]
[size=18]George and Amal Clooney at the 'The Boys in the Boat' premiere

[/size]

Continuing to share his frustration at the director, George went on: 'So now I’m like, all right, dude, f*** off. I don’t mind giving him s***. He gave me s***.' 
In spite of his irritation, George insisted that they as actors were 'really lucky' to work with 'great directors', noting that directors and the screenplay of a film is what 'keeps you alive' - having learnt that after starring in 'really bad films'.
While the film star is a tad frustrated at Quentin, he had nothing but great things to say about his long time pal Brad, who stars with him in new action comedy film Wolfs.
After making a joke about 'restraining orders', George told how the two 'check in on each' other every now and again, which is an 'important' part of friendship seeing how life can get 'complicated at times'.

annemariew
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by annemariew Wed 28 Aug 2024, 00:01

They look good. It's nice to see Gio.

annemariew
Getting serious about George

Ida likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilia Thu 29 Aug 2024, 01:10