George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George met Ettorina EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George met Ettorina EmptyMon 13 May 2024, 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George met Ettorina EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George met Ettorina EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George met Ettorina EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George met Ettorina EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George met Ettorina EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George met Ettorina EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George met Ettorina EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George met Ettorina

Go down

George met Ettorina Empty George met Ettorina

Post by it's me Sun 23 Dec 2018, 08:58

Suona il campanello di Ettorina, sulla soglia dell'osteria c'è George Clooney
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TREVISO - Visto il periodo uno potrebbe pensare: regalo di Natale. In effetti tutte le sue amiche non ci dormono ancora di notte. Ma lei, 87 primavere portate con nonchalance e tanta esperienza del mondo, non vuole parlarne proprio. Eppure George Clooney, si proprio lui, lasciate nel cassetto le capsule di Nespresso e chiusa in ghiacciaia la Tequila (notoriamente sua bevanda preferita) è diventato un addict del Prosecco Arman. Al punto da essere arrivato a San Francesco in incognito qualche settimana fa fa per conoscere Ettorina e complimentarsi per le bollicine di casa. L’ultima di eno-gossip spopola nei salotti che contano a Treviso. Ma la diretta interessata non conferma nè smentisce. Solo dopo un pressing incrociato di domande si lascia sfuggire un vago “in effetti, xè un bel toso”. Pare inoltre che la signora delle osterie trevigiane abbia decisamente apprezzato il tentativo del bel George di comunicare in italiano. Una visita lampo, d’accordo. Resta pur sempre il fatto che un premio Oscar ha varcato la soglia di casa Arman. Magari qualcuno uscendo verso le 18 dalla chiesa di San Francesco, avrà gridato al miracolo. E invece no, il divo hollywoodiano in carne, ossa e sorriso è planato nella Marca trevigiana per rendere omaggio al prosecco. Clooney ha avuto modo di conoscere le grandi etichette degli sparkling wine alla mostra di Venezia. Ma la sua passione per il made in Italy è tale da voler uscire dai binari ufficiali e dai canali consueti. La ricerca dell’eccellenza nascosta è da anni il suo mantra.
 Così l’attore, attraverso il regista veneto Antonio Padovan (quello di “Finchè c’è prosecco c’è speranza”), ha assaggiato il mitico prosecco Arman a Venezia. E un pomeriggio facendo ritorno dalla Laguna verso Laglio, dove possiede villa Oleandra, ha chiesto a Padovan di poter incontrare la decana delle ostesse trevigiane. Così Ettorina ha sentito suonare il campanello come mille altre volte nella giornata. Solo che stavolta, al giro di scala, si è trovata davanti il divo. Sull’argomento lei è cucitissima. Alle amiche che, infervorate, cercano di farle percepire l’onore di aver accolto il brizzolato George in tinello, pare che Ettorina abbia risposto: «Tutti i miei ospiti sono speciali». Che Clooney sia uno dei più accaniti testimonial dell’enogastronomia del Belpaese è noto.
L’attore americano, vincitore di innumerevoli premi tra cui 2 Oscar e 4 Golden Globe, ha a più riprese confessato le sue preferenze enoiche: in testa alla lista di George ci sono l’Amarone della Valpolicella di Zenato, e un altro mostro sacro del vino italiano, il Barolo. E se si parla di abbinamenti vino cibo, l’attore ha le idee chiare: Pinot Grigio con filetti di pesce, rossi toscani con pasta condita con sughi ricchi e saporiti. Ma sulla strada della gloria, anche il Divo ha incontrato le bollicine Made in Treviso. Un tabloid americano, nel 2008 riportò la notizia che Clooney a Roma, durante un cocktail all’Hotel Hassler, avesse chiesto un prosecchino. Il barman, basito, gli risponde: intede Champagne vero? E lui “No, no prosecco di Treviso”. Inoltre durante il rinfresco principesco in occasione delle nozze con Amal, nel 2014 a Venezia aveva scelto di servire un cocktail a base di prosecco. Poi aveva brindato con i prosecchi Aneri, prodotti da un imprenditore di Legnago, con vini del consorzio Doc e Docg. Ma l’incontro con il prosecco Arman deve aver stimolato la curiosità del divo, noto fan del km zero. Ecco che George, cercando di cogliere l’essenza del prosecco collinare, ha preso la macchina e ha voluto entrare nel vivo della tradizione stringendo la mano ad Ettorina. Non si sarà presentato in smocking e sguardo sornione, ma va bene lo stesso.
Vip in più, anche se in incognito. Insomma, abbiamo pure Clooney, what else?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

George met Ettorina Empty Re: George met Ettorina

Post by it's me Sun 23 Dec 2018, 09:02

Translation 
sort of

TREVISO-saw the period one would think: Christmas present. In fact, all her friends don't sleep with us again at night. But she, 87 springs brought with nonchalance and so much experience of the world, does not want to talk about it. And yet George Clooney, himself, left in the drawer Nespresso capsules and closed in the Icebox Tequila (famously his favorite drink) has become an addict of the Arman Prosecco. To the point of arriving in San Francesco incognito a few weeks ago to know Ettorina and congratulate the bubbles of the house. The latest of Eno-gossip spoof in the salons that count in Treviso. But the direct concerned does not confirm or deny. Only after a cross pressing of questions is missed a vague "in fact, xyou a nice toso." It also seems that the lady of the taverns Trevigiane has definitely appreciated the attempt of the beautiful George to communicate in Italian. A flash visit, all right. It is still the fact that an Oscar prize has crossed the threshold of Arman home. Maybe someone going out about 18 from the Church of St. Francis, will have shouted at the miracle. But no, the Hollywood star in Flesh, bone and smile is planing in the Marca Treviso to pay tribute to the prosecco. Clooney has got to know the big labels of sparkling wine at the Venice exhibition. But his passion for made in Italy is such that he wants to leave the official tracks and the usual channels. The pursuit of hidden excellence has been his mantra for years.
 So the actor, through the Veneto director Antonio Padovan ("As long as there is prosecco there is hope"), has tasted the mythical prosecco Arman in Venice. And one afternoon returning from the lagoon to Laglio, where he owns Villa Oleandra, he asked Padovan to meet the senior of the Ostesse Trevigiane. So Ettorina has heard the doorbell ringing like a thousand other times in the day. Only this time, at the turn of the ladder, the star was in front of her. On the subject she is very cucitissima. To the friends who, furious, try to make her feel the honor of having welcomed the grizzled George in Tinello, it seems that Ettorina replied: "All my guests are special." That Clooney is one of the most avid testimonial of the food and wine of the country is known.
The American actor, winner of countless prizes including 2 Oscars and 4 Golden Globe, has repeatedly confessed his enoic preferences: in the head of the list of George there are the Amarone of Valpolicella di Zenato, and another sacred monster of Italian wine, Barolo. And if you talk about wine food pairings, the actor has clear ideas: Pinot Grigio with fish fillets, Tuscan reds with pasta seasoned with rich and tasty sauces. But on the road to Glory, the star also met the bubbles made in Treviso. An American tabloid, in 2008 reported the news that Clooney in Rome, during a cocktail at the Hotel Hassler, had asked for a prosecchino. The barman, Basito, replies: Reclaimed Champagne true? And he "no, no prosecco di Treviso". Also during the princely refreshments on the occasion of the wedding with Amal, in 2014 in Venice he had chosen to serve a cocktail based on prosecco. Then he had toasted with the Prosecco Aneri, produced by a businessman from Legnago, with wines from the DOC and DOCG consortium. But the meeting with Arman prosecco must have stimulated the curiosity of the star, known fan of the zero km. Here is that George, trying to grasp the essence of the hilly prosecco, took the car and wanted to get into the thick of the tradition by squeezing the hand at Ettorina. You will not be presented in smocking and Sly look, but it's okay anyway.
More Vip, though Incognito. I mean, we have Clooney, what else?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down