George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyToday at 14:00 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private

5 posters

Go down

Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private Empty Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private

Post by Admin Thu 03 May 2018, 05:37

I know it's not cool to like her, but I kind of like Sandra Bullock.  Anyway, despite the headline, she doesn't reveal anything much about George.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private
7 hours ago
[img(59.8125px,59.8125px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
by Julie Sprankles

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Image: Getty Images

Print

What George Clooney is really like away from the Hollywood lights

Tweet

Pin

There's always understandable hoopla surrounding Hollywood love stories. Who doesn't like to hear how the celestial stars aligned in favor of two Hollywood stars? What's arguably just as endearing, though, are celebrity best friend stories. And in a new interview, Sandra Bullock alludes to one of the best: the friendship between her and longtime pal George Clooney. In fact, in addition to spilling the beans about Clooney's real-life behavior, Bullock reveals the two weren't even famous when they first met. How is that even possible?
More: The Most Random Facts You Never Knew About Sandra Bullock
On June 8, the BFFs will appear on the big screen together as brother and sister in Ocean's 8 — which is kind of fitting considering they're practically close enough to be siblings off-screen too. "George and I have known each other since before we had careers," Bullock told InStyle, adding a glimpse into her friend's persona. "He was always the funniest dude in the room. He would have a little tequila and do a wicked Buddy Hackett impression that would make you wet yourself."

Not only is Clooney hilarious, says Bullock, but he's also thoughtful and "ego-free" as a costar, always asking those around him, "Are you guys getting what you need?"

[ltr]
View image on Twitter

[/ltr]

SheenaIsAPunkRocker@77MASH

[ltr]#GeorgeClooney, #SandraBullock & #AlfonsoCuaron on the set of "Gravity".[/ltr]
11:36 PM - Nov 28, 2017

• See SheenaIsAPunkRocker's other Tweets

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

OK, it's officially official... we're jealous! Hanging out with either Bullock or Clooney would undoubtedly be a blast. Hanging out with both of them? #FriendGoals for life.
More: George & Amal Clooney Used Their Checkbook to Make a Huge Statement
Of course, these revelations about Clooney and his relationship with Bullock raise many questions. How exactly did they meet? When did it happen? Did the Earth's gravitational pull shift at the very moment such incredible human beings became best friends?
Well, those impersonations Clooney is famous for obviously made a good first impression. It probably didn't hurt that the actor helped hook Bullock up with her then-boyfriend the first night they met, either. "George was the reason the guy that I ended up dating dated me. He was like, 'If you don't get with her, I'm gonna get with her.' He was kidding, but sort of pushing," Bullock shared with Glamour in 2015, joking that they'd known each other "umpteen-chillion years."
That tight-knit bond surfaces anytime Clooney mentions Bullock in the media as well.
"Every time we're together it's funny. She's somebody I adore, really, she's just fun to be in a room with. I'm sure people will assume people aren't quite who they appear to be onscreen — they're shorter or taller or meaner or dumber — but Sandy is exactly what she appears onscreen, an incredibly charming woman who's really just fun to hang out with. Very smart and centered, even though she does drink a lot," he playfully said during [url=http://www.sheknows.com/articles/ https:/www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1wdzwq/hello_reddit_george_clooney_here_amaa]a Reddit Ask Me Anything forum[/url] in 2014.

[ltr]

[/ltr]
[/size]

best of sandra@bestofbullock

[ltr]George Clooney and Sandra Bullock at gravity premiere in Italy [img(16.05px,16px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
9:10 AM - Jun 26, 2017

• 30 people are talking about this

[size][size][ltr]
Twitter Ads info and privacy

[/ltr][/size]

More: Sandra Bullock's Career & Accomplishments Through the Years
According to "Sandy," what you see is pretty much what you get with Clooney too... even after all these years. "His suits are better, his hair is better," she joked to E! Newsbefore striking a serious note. "He hasn't changed at all. He's still a child at heart in terms of his desire to explore and create and fearlessly do it... he doesn't think about consequences, in the best way."
Aw, are these two the sweetest pals or what? We'd love to be a fly on the wall for a day at Clooney's Lake Como estate in Italy during one of Bullock's bestie-cations. No, scratch that — make it a week. One day wouldn't be nearly long enough around these hilarious BFFs.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=48]Everything Sandra Bullock Revealed About Her Boyfriend, Kids, Clooney and Cheek Fillers in New Interview

[/size]

CelebrityBy TooFab Staff | May 2, 2018 10:06 AM
[size]

VIEW PHOTOS
Carter Smith for InStyle
[size=30]'Ocean's 8' Stars Assemble In Vegas and It's Everything[/size]
With "Ocean's 8" on the horizon, Bullock is back in the spotlight and we are so here for it.
Sandra Bullock is one of those actresses who totally disappears from the public eye whenever she doesn't have a movie to promote, the rare A-list star who's done a great job keeping her private life private in recent years.
But with "Ocean's 8" coming out this summer, she's back in the spotlight and giving some rare insight into her home life in a new InStyle interview.

New 'Ocean's 8' Trailer Suggests There Is More to Anne Hathaway's Character Than Meets the Eye

VIEW STORY

The actress is the magazine's June cover star, where she spilled on photographer boyfriend Bryan Randall, kids Louis, 8, and Laili, 5, and their family dynamic. "He's super kind, for the kids he's sort of No. 1," Bullock said of Randall. "And I'm No. 2., but I get it because he's more fun and has better treats."
"Lou is supersensitive. I call him my 78-year-old son. He's like Shecky Greene, a Jewish Catskills comic. He's wise and kind. I saw that when they handed him to me. There was a spiritual bigness to him. I was like, 'I hope I don't eff that up,'" she added of her son. "And Laila is just unafraid. She's a fighter, and that's the reason she's here today. She fought to keep her spirit intact. Oh my God, what she is going to accomplish. She's going to bring some real change."

Sandra Bullock Says She Has "Loudest Children on the Planet"

VIEW STORY

Bullock actually spoke a lot about the desire for real change during the interview, in which she addressed both the #TimesUp movement and the need for a better adoption system.
"It's our duty to do whatever we can to help. I can safely say there is not one person I know who hasn't experienced some form of [harassment] or doesn't know someone [it's happened to]," she said when asked about donating $500,000 to #TimesUp.
"It happened to me when I was 16. And you're paralyzed to a degree, thinking, 'Will anyone believe me?' And at that time? No. Up until recently it was the victim who was shamed, not the perpetrator," she continued. "But just like with this [points to March for Our Lives on TV], we can do peaceful protests and utilize the media. We're raising our children to be fearless. At least I hope I'm raising my kids that way."
Bullock's two children are adopted, a process she said isn't getting better fast enough.
"Look: I'm all for Republican, Democrat, whatever, but don't talk to me about what I can or can't do with my body until you've taken care of every child who doesn't have a home or is neglected or abused," she said. "It makes me teary-eyed [wells up]. Let's all just refer to these kids as 'our kids.' Don't say 'my adopted child.' No one calls their kid their 'IVF child' or their 'oh, shit, I went to a bar and got knocked-up child.' Let just say, 'our children.'"

Over 20,000 People Want Matt Damon Cut From 'Ocean's 8'

VIEW STORY

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Getty
Other fun tidbits from the interview:
[/size]

• On trying to look like Beyonce: "This past Oscars I was sick and had allergies, but I was like, 'I'm just going to go. It's part of my job, and I'm happy to be there.' Then the next day they were saying, 'Oh, she has cheek fillers and implants.' When I saw the photos (above) and how swollen I was, I got it. But I was like, 'Well, if I got injections, I only got them on the top, which was not very good.' I am affected by it because I don't feel confident when I dress up and go on the red carpet. I'’m not that person who knows how to work it. I try to channel Beyoncé. I do the same pose every time."
  • On George Clooney: "George and I have known each other since before we had careers. He was always the funniest dude in the room. He would have a little tequila and do a wicked Buddy Hackett impression that would make you wet yourself. All he worries about is 'Are you guys getting what you need?' It's pretty ego-free of him. He had his trilogy. Now he has a new trilogy with [his wife] Amal and two babies."

[size]
InStyle's June 2018 hits newsstands Friday, May 11.

[/size]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private Empty Re: Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 03 May 2018, 13:03

I didn't know it was cool to not like Sandra Bullock. When did that happen?

Count me uncool, then. I think she's aces.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private Empty Re: Sandra Bullock Reveals What George Clooney Is Like in Private

Post by Joanna Thu 03 May 2018, 13:25

I love her too.....very natural and sincere IMO.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 03 May 2018, 14:51

I was just going to ask the same thing.  Why isn’t it cool to like Sandy?  She’s a gem.  I must be out of the loop then.  She’s a terrific actress, down to earth, unaffected by stardom and besties with George.  Those are all pretty cool things IMO.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 03 May 2018, 17:11

Maybe it's a generational thing. After all, she is 53 - ancient! Very Happy Or maybe she's got too much class for some of today's movie audience. She doesn't do sex scenes or twerk her butt off. She just gives solid performances in  movies that are more acting than blowing things up. So old fashioned!.

PS - That cover shot is amazing. She looks gorgeous!
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 May 2018, 11:08

Oh, I'm so glad you guys like her too. Whenever she comes up in conversation with anyone I talk to (which isn't often, admittedly), I sort of get eye rolls. I don't know why. Maybe she's not in the right sort of films nowadays? Haven't seen her in a superhero costume . . .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down