George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Imagine Easter at the Clooneys EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Imagine Easter at the Clooneys

+4
Donnamarie
annemarie
ladybugcngc
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

Imagine Easter at the Clooneys Empty Imagine Easter at the Clooneys

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Apr 2017, 12:01

I guess we're not going to see anything of George and Amal over the Easter weekend, so I guess we're just going to have to imagine what they're doing.

Anyone want to take an imaginative guess at where they are and what they're doing?

To start off: I think it's too early for Como and I don't think Amal's up for a long-haul flight, so I reckon they're still in the UK.  He's quietly overdosing on Easter chocolate while she's not paying attention.  Both are getting ready for an influx of house guests this weekend and hoping for good weather.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Imagine Easter at the Clooneys Empty Re: Imagine Easter at the Clooneys

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 13 Apr 2017, 14:29

Celebrating the Resurrection of Jesus..
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 13 Apr 2017, 16:20

I think they are at home in England, they are probably working on their charity work , since George says that's where he gets that work done.

They will probably have some family and friends over , not per say for Easter but because they enjoy entertaining and having people around.

I wonder when Amal will have her baby shower and if George's friends will fly out for it?

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 13 Apr 2017, 17:51

annemarie wrote:I think they are at home in England, they are probably working on their charity work , since George says that's where he gets that work done.

They will probably have some family and friends over , not per say for Easter but because they enjoy entertaining and having people around.

I wonder when Amal will have her baby shower and if George's friends will fly out for it?
Interesting...
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 13 Apr 2017, 19:10

I thought George was pretty much an agnostic when it came to religion. I know we've had a discussion before about whether we thought he and Amal celebrate Christmas, even decorating a tree. I just dont know.

But I'd agree if they have friends in the area or George's family is visiting they might have a special dinner over Easter weekend.

I think George should dress up as the Easter Bunny and go back to the retirement home he visited and give out chocolate goodies and bunny hugs to the lovely people who live there. Very Happy
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Thu 13 Apr 2017, 19:45

Agnostic, I didn't know that. Maybe Annemarie is right. I thought he was a God fearing Bible believer. You learn something new everyday.

I noticed he's very private about religion, faith, spirituality. If I had the chance to speak with him person to person I would love to know his inner thoughts.

I would love to see him visit the assisted living, however, Lilly's would be my pick. I use to always think he would show up at the church I attend on Easter Sunday. A girl can still hope... it could happen.

Easter is my most treasured holiday.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Thu 13 Apr 2017, 20:18

Donnamarie , he could get in practice as the Easter bunny gotta make the babies laugh.

I think they do Christmas George loves to give so I can see them celebrating that.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Thu 13 Apr 2017, 20:37

Nick and Nina, before heading out for Mass, regale the younger Clooney couple and Amal's Muslim-adjacent parents, siblings, and cousins with tales of George pulling pranks with the Jesus wine&wafers when he was a kid. They didn't know he was agnostic until the third season of 'ER.' But they invite George to go with them anyway. He declines; Amal might need to reach for her laptop, or want some tea.

The neighbors have been leaving Easter baskets for the babies at the gates of the estate, so there's an ample supply of jelly beans and chocolate bunnies. But George is saving his teeth so he and the kids can lose theirs together, and Amal is afraid that if she eats three jelly beans, her stomach will be bigger than the baby bump. So they have it distributed to Syrian refugees, unemployed coffee farmers in South Sudan, and Julian Assange.

When Nick and Nina return, they talk about how much they love the Passion Play. George was in it once as a child. He wrote a part for himself as the guy who circulated a petition in support of the works of Jesus, if not Jesus himself. But Amal puts a stop to the stroll down memory lane, declaring zombie stories off limits to her impressionable babies. Besides, the Clooneys insist on speaking in their American accents, and hearing so much of it might interfere with culturing the ears of the children.

Amal retires to her bedroom. George, buzzed after a random testing of the new tequila batch, counts off three rooms reserved for Amal's clothes, and falls into bed in his. Before he drifts off, the faint memory of a rollicking night when he wound up in bed with his dream woman wafts over him. He smiles.That's what he used to call a Good Friday.

Way2Old4Dis

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 13 Apr 2017, 23:03

Way2Old - lol! lol! lol!   You are a WICKED, WICKED woman!

Donnamarie - Agree, he's agnostic, but he does love the trappings of the season. There was a story from way back when he was staying with Richard Kind and they got into a kerfuffle because George wanted a tree so badly and Richard's family is Jewish. I don't know if he's as passionate about the Easter bunny. Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Fri 14 Apr 2017, 01:25

George fun days a gone. One day might to fun get back but not now.Easter for Amal to dress up to church with hat like in Rome.

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 14 Apr 2017, 02:15

Alisonfan wrote:George fun days a gone. One day might to fun get back but not now.Easter for Amal to dress up to church with hat like in Rome.
I would be a joy to see George and his lady love in Church on Easter.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Fri 14 Apr 2017, 03:12

Interesting.  But not going to happen.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 14 Apr 2017, 03:27

melbert wrote:Interesting.  But not going to happen.

I ment it would be a joy, not I would a joy. I'm going to be overjoyed, it's my favorite holiday.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Fri 14 Apr 2017, 03:31

George's best fun days are just beginning , his babies will bring him more furn and joy than he has ever had.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybugcngc Fri 14 Apr 2017, 04:09

annemarie wrote:George's best fun days are just beginning , his babies will bring him more furn and joy than he has evert had.

I agree Annemarie, I think the next chapter of his is going to be life changing.
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 15 Apr 2017, 07:44

I've just moved the posts about atheism to THIS THREAD so as not to derail the chat on this thread.  Sorry all for taking you off topic!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down