George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa)

+9
ladybugcngc
Donnamarie
amaretti
PigPen
What Would He Say
carolhathaway
LizzyNY
annemarie
Dstryr
13 posters

Go down

Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) Empty Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa)

Post by Dstryr Mon 01 Aug 2016, 09:53

Hey guys, I just found two new (?) pictures of George, it was posted an hour ago. Photos taken at Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dstryr
Shy poster

Back to top Go down

Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) Empty Re: Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa)

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Aug 2016, 11:53

It looks like Amal is next to him in the first picture.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) Empty Re: Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa)

Post by LizzyNY Mon 01 Aug 2016, 12:20

Thanks, Dstryr. Lord, he looks tired. At least he's out of those jeans and  Casamigos t-shirt. They must be in the wash! Very Happy
LizzyNY
LizzyNY
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 01 Aug 2016, 13:23

Yes, he does look tired. In the second pic which was posted they mentioned 8.02 which could be boarding time, flight departure or the time George was spotted by this person. Anyway, they must have gotten up really early...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Aug 2016, 15:06

He does look tired flying early can be a pain.

Casimigos is launching in Australia this month don't know the date. Maybe he is headed there .

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 01 Aug 2016, 15:15

At the risk of sounding all wifey.....My baby looks IN PAIN....don't know why, but I see real pain, or fear of pain, not sleepy tired, this is "pain fatigue"... I was injured years ago (thankfully found a brill Doc XXX)....but I know that look, even from behind, it's an aura......

Hope I'm wrong....but my gut/instinct tells me....This is fear of pain or in pain....X and hugs....
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Aug 2016, 15:44

He does still have problems with his head and back so it could be a bit of both.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Mon 01 Aug 2016, 15:49

maybe trying a different position might relieve the back pain!! Love7 in bed in bed

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 01 Aug 2016, 15:55

I'd recommend abstaining altogether.....

Unless you know someone with healing hands..... Suspect
What Would He Say
What Would He Say

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Aug 2016, 15:59

I don't see abstaining he is mad for his wife and they look very happy. He is a Taurus and they 

tend to love to well love their partner.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 01 Aug 2016, 16:37

Whoooaaaaa mama Mia . Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Aug 2016, 17:14

Mama Mia is right. Are we looking at the same pictures? One is a side view and the other is blurry and he's wearing his semi shades. He looks fine to me. I certainly can't see any tired look on his face from the view of these pics.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Two new pictures of George (Aeroporto di Milano Malpensa) Empty Home Bound

Post by ladybugcngc Mon 01 Aug 2016, 17:24

carolhathaway wrote:Yes, he does look tired. In the second pic which was posted they mentioned 8.02 which could be boarding time, flight departure or the time George was spotted by this person. Anyway, they must have gotten up really early...
I hope he is on his way to Los Angeles
ladybugcngc
ladybugcngc

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 01 Aug 2016, 18:23

Here's another. All good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 01 Aug 2016, 18:42

Adios
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Mon 01 Aug 2016, 19:36

They look nice .   Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 01 Aug 2016, 19:52

Note: He's in the Lufthansa Lounge, but sorting his case out at the Delta check in.......

Ah, are they one and the same now?

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by annemarie Mon 01 Aug 2016, 21:00

He looks fine there was probably just having a serious conversation with the gentleman.

annemarie
Over the Clooney moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 01 Aug 2016, 21:42

party animal - not! wrote:Note: He's in the Lufthansa Lounge, but sorting his case out at the Delta check in.......

Ah, are they one and the same now?

PAN, I think he's wearing the same polo.  We don't see him wearing polos often so I'm guessing all the pics were from the same day.  It looks like the same outfit George was wearing in Portofino on the balcony.  So were they leaving Milan?

Last edited by Donnamarie on Mon 01 Aug 2016, 22:13; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling. Damn Spell check)
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Mon 01 Aug 2016, 22:17

Sorry, folks. May have confused you. I was looking at the posters' hashtags of where they were. One's headed the Lufthansa lounge and the other talks about Delta flights.......so commercial flight from Milan Malpensa (nearest to Como) and not Lugano private airport over the hill......

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 02 Aug 2016, 19:14

PigPen wrote:maybe trying a different position might relieve the back pain!! Love7 in bed in bed

.......There speaks One Who Knows. 

YAY P P. Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by isogotit Mon 08 Aug 2016, 14:04

LizzyNY wrote:Thanks, Dstryr. Lord, he looks tired. At least he's out of those jeans and  Casamigos t-shirt. They must be in the wash! Very Happy
Lol
isogotit
isogotit
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down