George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015

+3
Donnamarie
it's me
Nicky80
7 posters

Go down

Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 Empty Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015

Post by Nicky80 Sun 11 Oct 2015, 10:57

I just found this online. Did we really miss that? I couldn't find it in the Forum. Or I have a blond Moment today... scratch

The 2015 Silver and Gold Circle honorees were recognized during the Ohio Valley Chapter's 51st Annual Regional Emmy Awards Gala held July 25th at Keeneland.

At 4:07 min. Nick starts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WKYT’s Rob Bromley, Nick Clooney among those honored during Emmy Event

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LEXINGTON, Ky. (WKYT) - Longtime WKYT sports anchor Rob Bromley and former WKYT news anchor Nick Clooney were among those honored Saturday evening by the Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences.
During the event at Keeneland, Bromley was inducted into the chapter’s Silver Circle for more than 25 years of service to the television industry while Clooney’s more than 50 years earned him an induction into the Gold Circle.
Bromley came to work at WKYT in Lexington in 1977. In his nomination, Bromley’s colleagues said there is no media figure in Kentucky as well-known and loved by his viewers especially when it comes to covering UK basketball.
During his legendary career which included WKYT, Clooney has taken his turn as a reporter, news anchor, managing editor, news director, game show host, host of several local TV talk-variety shows, and host of a national television show.
Ferrell Wellman joined Bromley with Silver Circle honors for his accomplishments as a broadcast journalist and educator.
“Silver and Gold Circle members are honored for more than their longevity,” said NATAS Ohio Valley Chapter president Jim Timmerman. “They are honored for making an enduring contribution to the vitality of the television industry and for setting standards of achievement we can all hope to emulate. These honorees also give back to the community as mentors, educators and volunteers.
The Ohio Valley Chapter of the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences was established in 1962.
Amy Hess, who hosts the program "The Local Traveler" which airs on WKYT, won in the program host/moderator/narrator host category for her composite of work for Beloved Production and in the magazine program category.
The chapter presents the prestigious and coveted Emmy Award to television professionals in thirteen markets in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and West Virginia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 Empty Re: Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015

Post by it's me Sun 11 Oct 2015, 11:38

thanks for article and video !
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015 Empty Re: Nick Clooney honored by Ohio Valley TV National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences - Gold and Silver Circles for 2015

Post by Donnamarie Sun 11 Oct 2015, 14:25

Thanks Nicky. Great find. I hadn't seen this anywhere online before now.

Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Sun 11 Oct 2015, 21:05

Thanks for the find, Nicky,

I just watched the video and really enjoyed it. Nick is just terrific! The video I most like is his honoric speech to George at the Robert Kennedy Center.
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Sun 11 Oct 2015, 22:55

carolhathaway wrote: The video I most like is his honoric speech to George at the Robert Kennedy Center.

I just saw it on Youtube, what Nick said was amazing, but George's speech was brilliant, one of his best. 
I had never seen it before, so thank you, Carol.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 11 Oct 2015, 23:09

Doug Ross wrote:
carolhathaway wrote: The video I most like is his honoric speech to George at the Robert Kennedy Center.

I just saw it on Youtube, what Nick said was amazing, but George's speech was brilliant, one of his best. 
I had never seen it before, so thank you, Carol.

can you pl post the link?
I guess I lost some pieces scratch
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug Ross Mon 12 Oct 2015, 00:12

Nick https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3j8hNZrHOg
and George https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vg3VqvYQpWA

I know it's not the right thread, but I don't know where else I can post this, I'm sorry.

Doug Ross
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Mon 12 Oct 2015, 02:20

melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Oct 2015, 06:22

sweet G I love you
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by carolhathaway Mon 12 Oct 2015, 06:28

Sorry,
I thought it had been posted before so I just mentioned it.
I just loved Nick's quotes and how George tries to keep his countenance after Nick said how blessed they all have been by his life. I think everybody would feel the same if his / her father or mother said this...
carolhathaway
carolhathaway
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 12 Oct 2015, 13:54

Nick and George are both very good men. Like father, like son.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Mon 12 Oct 2015, 14:31

Yeeee!  I hear his voice....in 2010!

Spoke well...Sad
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Mon 12 Oct 2015, 17:14

What Would He Say wrote:Yeeee!  I hear his voice....in 2010!

Spoke well...Sad

Yes WWHS he sure did didn't he. And still does. And he is as committed to the causes of South Sudan. If we look back on the Political Causes thread we're reminded where he's at right now.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down