George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC

+7
Alisonfan
Katiedot
it's me
kat19
Donnamarie
Hebe
Sevens
11 posters

Go down

100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC Empty Re: 100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Mar 2015, 00:39

Looks like there was an event in NYC tonight to launch this. Pix of His Nibs at Getty Images and this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 11 Mar 2015, 06:24; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC Empty Re: 100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC

Post by Sevens Wed 11 Mar 2015, 00:57

great find PAN, looking forward to more pix
Sevens
Sevens
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Mar 2015, 02:07

Photos from tonight on Zimbio

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 11 Mar 2015, 06:34; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Mar 2015, 02:10

George and Amal

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hebe Wed 11 Mar 2015, 02:21

Thanks for the photos PAN.
George is certainly a busy man. I think it's great that he gives his support and his time to these issues. It must give great encouragement to those involved.

Hebe
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Mar 2015, 02:38

Yep, totally agree Hebe........

I saw John Prendergast in the background of one of the pix on GettyImages too

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Mar 2015, 02:54

.........and his wife, Sia Sennah, law professor at Yale.........

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Wed 11 Mar 2015, 03:03

Yes PAN I saw John in one of the pics with George, Amal and a couple of others.  As Hebe said George is really giving so much of himself to a variety of humanitarian causes.  I'm really proud of his involvement.  He really has evolved over the years as a generous, thoughtful and giving person.  Thanks for the pics!
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by kat19 Wed 11 Mar 2015, 05:41

Here's a great video of George and Vardanyan discussing "100 Lives" today in a Q & A at this event moderated by Gwen Ifill, it's about 40 minutes long but well worth the watch:

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 11 Mar 2015, 06:04; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added video)

kat19

Back to top Go down

100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC Empty 100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC

Post by it's me Wed 11 Mar 2015, 06:28

great speech
one of his best i think
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Mar 2015, 06:38

Looks like a great Event alien
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 Mar 2015, 09:42

Oh wow, what a great selection of pictures to greet us today! Looks like George is keeping really busy in NYC!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:03

Note: They've both colour coordinated with the symbol of the Armenian Genocide commemoration campaign too - the forget-me-not.

And no wonder they were happy to walk a couple of blocks to dinner the night before - all grist to the mill, even Getty had some pix!

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alisonfan Wed 11 Mar 2015, 11:40

George is right!

Alisonfan
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 11 Mar 2015, 16:05

Lainey coverage, talking about George and John Prendergast

The Clooneys’ New York social life

Is two in a row considered a trend?
George Clooney was out last week at a benefit in New York. And he stepped out for the second week in a row last night, this time with Amal, in support of The 100 LIVES initiative, to honour those who saved Armenian lives during the genocide 100 years ago. You’ll recall, Amal is part of the legal team representing Armenia in their appeal in the Dogu Perincek case at the European Court of Human Rights. Click here for a refresher.
The Clooneys were there with George’s good friend John Prendergast, the human rights activist who, at one time, was also known as one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. Prendergast married Sia Sanneh in 2011. Sanneh is a law professor at Yale and an attorney with the Equal Justice Initiative.
These men! It’s like they’re living the same lives!

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 11 Mar 2015, 18:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Wed 11 Mar 2015, 20:33

thanks to frenchies

Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Mar 2015, 03:10

Leaving:

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 12 Mar 2015, 04:35

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by bgarabedian Thu 12 Mar 2015, 07:21

I give george credit for all his projects and humanitarian to talk about the gencide 100 years ago. His speech was brilliant and he is very intelligent in this subject. He is very knowledge about this and I see another side of geroge from his drinking to this. great man and quite well informed. I salute to you george, and I learn from this. George needs to make a movie out here about this and I would love to be a part of this film. we need work out here and this would be quite an interesting film and meanifull one. bg

bgarabedian

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Mar 2015, 13:33

This from Frenchiesfans

It says arriving, but I think they're probably leaving........

Last edited by Nicky80 on Thu 12 Mar 2015, 17:37; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pics)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 12 Mar 2015, 14:09

Just had a chance to view the "100 Lives" video.  Really informative.  Interesting listening to  George explaining how he got involved with the Armenian issue and how Amal's involvement in her current case was completely coincidental.  Thanks kat for posting.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

100 LIVES Event: George Clooney Joins Humanitarian Leaders to Launch Global Prize in NYC Empty CNN interview with George about genocide

Post by party animal - not! Thu 12 Mar 2015, 15:41

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:14

Merged threads
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 12 Mar 2015, 18:18

I like the CNN interview. I can't wait when he goes for his movie promotion again and we see lot's of interviews again Very Happy  I like the camera zoom Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Wed 18 Mar 2015, 15:16

Interview with George by the Armenian Press - more info

He's friendly with Bob Manoukien, Armenian, brought up in Lebanon, resident in the Uk, on committees for UNICEF US

Last edited by Nicky80 on Wed 18 Mar 2015, 17:58; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down