George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday

+3
lucy
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
7 posters

Go down

Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday Empty Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 May 2011, 12:12

Thanks Henway for the link:

From access hollywood

Kirstie Alley Insists She’s Not Trying To Starve Herself To Lose Weight:

May 10, 2011 3:37 PM EDT

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Kirstie Alley is defending herself after her calorie counting came into question on Monday night’s “Dancing with the Stars”

“I’m not doing it intentionally,” the actress, who has made no secret of her desire to lose weight, told Access Hollywood’s Shaun Robinson on Monday evening after it was revealed on “DWTS” that she stumbled in rehearsals, the result of not eating enough. “You go in at 10 and you start rehearsing and you lose track of time. I mean, you’re just dancing and dancing. You lose track of time.

“I’m not going like, ‘Oh! I’m not going to eat!’ I just wasn’t paying attention… It was a very intense time trying to get something right and I just didn’t notice that my blood sugar had dropped,” Kirstie said of the falls in practice that led her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, to stop their session.

Maks, however, chimed in immediately and said Kirstie’s lack of calories continued after practice too.

“See the problem is that when we’re done with rehearsal and she goes home, she still doesn’t eat,” Maks said.

“I do,” Kirstie protested.

Maks revealed that she nearly collpased four times during rehearsals, but Kirstie added another explanation for being unsteady on her feet.

“Here’s the thing, my blood sugar must have dropped. Also, for three days [I] was like clearing my ears ‘cause when I was little I had a broken ear drum,” she continued. “I think there’s a little something, ‘cause when I was spinning it sort of felt weird.”

Kirstie’s weight loss since the show began has been visible, but the actress insisted she does not know the exact number of pounds she’s shifted from her frame.

“I don’t know how much weight I’ve lost,” she told Shaun. “I’m getting in a lot better shape. It’s like a different sort of a thing, you get skinny but it doesn’t mean you’re strong.”

“Do you feel stronger now?” Shaun asked.

“A thousand times stronger,” she said.

Beyond talk of her weight, Kirstie confirmed she bumped into George Clooney as he celebrated his 50th birthday with a quiet dinner at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills last week with girlfriend Elisabetta Canalis.

“He just got up and came over. I was with Kelly Preston who used to be engaged to George,” Kirstie explained of the run-in. “I’ve known George for years and years and he said he was turning 50 in 15 minutes. He wasn’t thrilled about that and so we were teasing him going like, ‘Oh my God! Yeah, you really look old. And in like, 15 minutes, you’re going to look so old!’ But he of course looks great. He has an amazing girlfriend. It was good.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday Empty Re: Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 11 May 2011, 12:24

Not that it sounds like Elisabetta actually talked to her so don't know how Kirstie got the amazing bit. Eli is pretty skinny though. I notice Kelly has gone up to ex fiance too. Maybe Eli should have asked her for some hints?
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday Empty Re: Kirstie Alley confirms she saw George and Betty at Mr Chow the day before his birthday

Post by lucy Wed 11 May 2011, 12:38

Maybe the amazing was about her looks, since she couldn't of formed much about her character, personality, etc.in such a short time.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 11 May 2011, 14:36

Or maybe she was just doing the hollywood thing of being superenthusiastic about everyone in public?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Thu 12 May 2011, 00:02

come on ! what do you expecting her to say calling her names she should say something nice. king it was george birthday party should the news headlines goes" she say the little party was good by the way his girlfriend sucks !"

kristie is goodgirl .she seem so kind and fun too .

Last edited by lolo on Thu 12 May 2011, 10:52; edited 1 time in total

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Thu 12 May 2011, 00:18

lucy wrote:Maybe the amazing was about her looks, since she couldn't of formed much about her character, personality, etc.in such a short time.
I'm thinking that's just the way Kristi talks. She seems the type to go over board. Adding on to what Katie said in her comment, too.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 12 May 2011, 03:02

I think Kirsty tells it like it is. Not that I agree with everything. She's a little over-the-top for me, but that's JMHO.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Thu 12 May 2011, 09:03

I think she has elaborated the story a bit. I mean if George was saying that he would be 50 in 15 minutes, does that mean they were eating at 11:45pm at Mr Chows? Would they be out at dinner that late? I think she has dressed the story up a bit for some extra press coverage.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Thu 12 May 2011, 12:14

Maybe George was joking around, sort of an opening line "I'll be turning 50 in like 15mins" I could imagine him walking up to a table with an ex sitting there, while with a date and saying that.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down