George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together

+17
Casey
melbert
blubelle
Atalante
Henway
sisieq
cindigirl
Katiedot
bellybaby
laetval
fluffy
Merlin
Dexterdidit
lolo"layla"
lucy
playfuldeb
watching
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together Empty George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together

Post by watching Tue 26 Apr 2011, 05:12

Kimmel's Howard Stern party highlights: pizza with George Clooney & more
April 25th, 2011 8:36 pm ET

Howard Stern says Jimmy Kimmel still knows how to throw a party.The Howard Stern Show was back live Monday morning and Howard gave his audience exclusive details on the Hollywood megabash Jimmy Kimmel threw in his honor while he was visiting L.A.

Kimmel's party featured gourmet pizzas prepared in his personal brick oven, a non-working karaoke station and a guest list packed with entertainment industry stars.

Check out the list of stars who rubbed elbows with Howard Stern in Hollywood last weekend below:

George Clooney - "Had a big long conversation with him," said Stern of the Oscar winner. "He's a f***ing nice guy!)
Elisabetta Canalis (George Clooney's girlfriend, who Stern first referred to as 'Fabietta--is it Fabietta?') - "She doesn't even have to talk she's so hot," said Stern of the Italian model

David Arquette & Courteney Cox - "They walk around the party holding hands," said Stern of America's favorite legally separated couple. "It's the freakiest f***ing thing you ever saw."
Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher
Gary Shandling - Stern says he tried to talk to Shandling, but Shandling was to busy scanning the party for more important people to talk to
Ryan Phillippe - The Howard Stern Show Celebrity Superfan showed up without Stern's crush Amanda Seyfried.
Adam Carolla - Although Carolla gave his own play by play of the Howard Stern party on his podcast, Stern says Carolla never even said 'Hello'.
Matt Damon, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner - Stern was told after the party that he was standing right next to these movie stars during the event, but now swears he never saw them there.
Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell
Mary McCormack - Howard Stern's movie wife is, according to Stern, knocked up again.
Norm MacDonald - Don Rickles reportedly screamed across the room at one point that MacDonald looked was dressed like he was parking cars at the event
John Stamos - had the gaul to show up without a girlfriend which disappointed Howard Stern who said the most fun part of hanging out with John was checking out the girl he was with
Jon Favreau - gifted Howard Stern a lame 'Cowboys and Aliens' commemorative coin at the party

Stern says he spent the majority of the evening hanging out with 84-year-old legendary comedian Don Rickles and his wife Barbara. Rickles was famously absent from the 2010 Kimmel-Howard Stern Hollywood bash. Rickles actually called in to the Howard Stern Show in May 2010 to say he was pissed off he didn't get an invitation.

Rickles has long been a friend of the Howard Stern Show and was the first person to use the term "Baby Gorilla" in reference to former co-host Artie Lange.

watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together Empty Re: George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together

Post by playfuldeb Tue 26 Apr 2011, 05:26

when was the party?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together Empty Re: George and Betty at Jimmy Kimmel's party together

Post by lucy Tue 26 Apr 2011, 05:29

Well shit once again, just when I start to believe it might really be over!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lolo"layla" Tue 26 Apr 2011, 06:41

goodforthem but why no pics at least as it said she was hot but if she was alike san remo i doubt she was not.

lolo"layla"
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 26 Apr 2011, 06:49

Maybe George is trying to help her find another boyfriend. You notice no word about them walking around holding hands just that she is hot! Guess it was to make up not going to the presidents dinner. Poor Bette still didn't get her pic taken!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 26 Apr 2011, 06:58

If it was a private party there wouldn't be any pics would there?
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Tue 26 Apr 2011, 07:09

There's a picture of them at the article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 26 Apr 2011, 07:37

Gee's hair has grown back!!! Not this pic! Unless I'm looking at the wrong one!! Still better the devil you know!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 26 Apr 2011, 09:12

THE PARTY AT JIMMY KIMMEL’S HOUSE, TAKE 2

Howard said he’d also been to LA over the break and attended yet another party at Jimmy Kimmel’s house. Most of the A- and B-list guests made a point to talk with Howard but, of course, he was most interested in the guests who didn’t say hello--he didn’t learn until afterward that he’d unknowingly stood, for quite a while, next to Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: “I had no idea they were at the party...why didn’t they say hello to me? It was supposedly a party in my honor.”
Howard said he’d was talking to Jon Favreau at the time, but he would’ve gladly turned away if they’d just said hi: “I would’ve dumped Favreau in three seconds.” He had better luck with other A-listers, including “a big long conversation” with George Clooney and his girlfriend, Elisabetta Canalis: “She’s very hot.” George turned out to be an avid listener: “He knew everything about the show. He knew everything that was going on.”
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by watching Tue 26 Apr 2011, 10:15

George listens to Stern - well there go a number of IQ points that I had allocated to him.
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:43

Had to use an old picture there aren't any more recent then that of them together. George has been on Howards show and I doubt he would show up without someone. Most of what Stern talks about seems to be hot girls etc. Elisabetta would have been expected to be with him, i guess this means a few more weeks of these stupid games. But with the new tidbit he wants to be alone for his birthday maybe we are a step ahead!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Tue 26 Apr 2011, 12:46

Watching...I'm with you. Howard makes some valid points about some things, but overall - I'm still flabergasted that anyone, especially people of this caliber would even show up for a party honoring him. And, what exactly were they honoring? And Howard thinking Eli's hot, makes sense, he's totally into skanks. George's "hot quotient" is rapidly diminishing from my radar

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Apr 2011, 13:26

George has known Howard Stern for a long time - I can't remember the connection now.

He (George) said how he used to listen to his radio show when he first started broadcasting but then got upset with it. Not sure if he still listens, but it seems like it.

No, there wouldn't be pics of a private party. Not public pics anyway.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Tue 26 Apr 2011, 13:26

Many seem to be impressed with HS because of what he was able to accomplish in his career,in a business that there is no individual freedom.So many are insulted by what he mostly discusses, which has shock value but IMO a little goes along way.The women he thinks are hot some are models but most have to be thin,big boobs,willing to strip,and perform a sexual act in a public place with an audience.There are many males out there that share his opinion of what is hot.Eli,is pretty,sexy,and appealing to many males,she must have something that I'm just not seeing in front of a camera, or hearing whenever she speaks, or reading her so called words in a interview, whatever it's just lost in translation for me,maybe because I'm a women so when it comes to what impresses me about women is different than Howard and males like him.How often do you see people out in public with HS? IN the Hamptons with his wife Beth,that's all I've ever seen.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 26 Apr 2011, 14:25

More about the link : The pic came from : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , she posted it on her twitter the april 16th
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Apr 2011, 14:51

laetval, I clicked on your link above and didn't see George Clooney on the "conirmed guest" list. And, apparently pics were taken, so I wonder why they didn't take George and Eli's pics.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 26 Apr 2011, 15:05

cindigirl wrote:laetval, I clicked on your link above and didn't see George Clooney on the "conirmed guest" list. And, apparently pics were taken, so I wonder why they didn't take George and Eli's pics.

Here is the link where you see George's name on the confirmed guest : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 26 Apr 2011, 15:22

Sorry laetval, I jumped the gun from your first link.

The folks at IMDb are bickering about whether he was there or not! LOL It's not April Fool again is it? haha
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Tue 26 Apr 2011, 16:10

What was the party for?? And who is this person?!! He rather sounds if it was a non-party and not worth going to??
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 26 Apr 2011, 17:34

Fluffy: it was a party given by Jimmy Kimmel for Howard Stern. You'll find more about both on google.

From Laetval's link, (below) it says that pics weren't taken and I see Betty isn't on the list although George is:

The Complete Howard Stern At Jimmy Kimmel’s 2011 LA Party Guestlist (Shabooty Exclusive)

CONFIRMED GUESTS:
Howard Stern
Beth Stern
Jimmy Kimmel
Molly McNearney (Jimmy’s Girlfriend)
Christa Miller
Bill Lawrence (Christa Miller’s husband, the guy who produces Cougar Town)
Courteney Cox
David Arquette (Came to the party separate from Courteney)
Jon Favreau (Directed Iron Man)
Natalie Maines (Dixie Chicks fame — apparently she did a strip tease at the party and showed a little nudity)
Don Rickles
Barbara Rickles (Don’s Wife)
Jennifer Garner
Ben Affleck
Adam Carolla
Jeff Ross
Jeff Ross’ girlfriend (She fainted during the party!)
George Clooney
Matt Damon
Joel McHale
Demi Moore
Ashton Kutcher
Johnny Knoxville (With pineapple infused Moonshine in tow – #FTW!)
Emily Blunt (Did a shot of patron with Adam Carolla)
Mike Judge (Guy who created Beavis and Butthead and King of the Hill)
Jeff Probst (Survivor fame)

NO SHOWS:
Jillian Barberie
Greg Fitzsimmons
Mark McGrath

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 26 Apr 2011, 20:20

playfuldeb wrote:when was the party?
I heard it was the weekend of April 16 but don't know which night.

sisieq
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Tue 26 Apr 2011, 21:32

Confirmed? Where's Betty's name? I see Jeff's Girl fainted, oh thats right he couldn't remember George's hot girl friends name. Oh but they didn't know Jeff's and she still was listed. Oh poor Betty what oh what did she do to those folks in Hollywood? Mopping up the mess

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Tue 26 Apr 2011, 22:17

Kimmel, Stern, ..., don't ring much bells in little old Belgium. No
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Tue 26 Apr 2011, 22:30

Atalante wrote:Kimmel, Stern, ..., don't ring much bells in little old Belgium. No

Jimmy Kimmel is a late night talk show host like Jay Leno out of Los Angeles. Howard Stern is a radio "shock" jock and has an early morning talk show out of New York.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Tue 26 Apr 2011, 23:47

On IMBd they are treating this as a conspiracy. Still insisting its been over since Dec. I know it's none of our business but I sure would like to know what's going on.
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 27 Apr 2011, 00:17

And Matt's wife, Luciana, isn't on the list.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 27 Apr 2011, 01:01

I noticed in the pics of party guest Matt was alone, so was George but to me it looked as if someone was off camera with him, he had that holding hands dragging his date along body position. Makes me wonder if that person who is so intent to let everyone know the contract ended in Dec. isn't causing a little of this no public dating we've had lately.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 27 Apr 2011, 01:40

Hi Lucy, where did you see this pic of George at the party? Can you please post a link? Thank!

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 27 Apr 2011, 04:11

Casey, I'll have to have a look but I think it may of been on IMDb thread about party one of the ladies-men who post and comment here had the link.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 27 Apr 2011, 04:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] go to slide show
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 27 Apr 2011, 04:25

Casey on IMDb pg. 2 elmo . sorry but i'm not making link show same pg.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Wed 27 Apr 2011, 04:36

Hi, Lucy, are you talking about the picture in this slideshow? The one with him smiling, and looking like he's got his arm extended slightly behind him? If that's the one, then it's not from the Stern party. I believe that's from the Armani show that he attended with EC last Sept. It looks like they just used old stock photos of the celebrities in attendance.

Casey
Learning to love George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 27 Apr 2011, 04:41

Yes Casey, that's the one and now that you mentioned it I realize the back grounds in pics are not the same, thanks for pointing that out.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 27 Apr 2011, 04:45

Can't find the link to the slide show, but weren't the pictures accompanying the story taken from file photos not from the party itself? Or am I confused?

Blubelle: the IMDb discussion is hilarious. Apparently both Jimmy Kimmel and Howard Stern lied about George being there in order to get him to come on their shows. Because everyone knows that the best way to get someone to come on your show is to tell lies about them in public. Rolling Eyes
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lamby Wed 27 Apr 2011, 06:48

You're not confused Katie, they are stock pics. In one of the articles they said that no cell phone pics were allowed. No one does that at private parties. Someone supposedly stripped naked and I don't think they'd want that on the internet. This is Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel after all. And George Clooney. Not some god, and definately no saint.
You know what I'm thinking? Well, I'll tell ya anyway, hehe. The insane nutballs on imdb are foaming at the mouth. Some people do not want to believe that George could still be with his girlfriend, Betty.
WHO GIVES A RAT'S ASS!
It is what it is. George is choosing to be with her.
I really don't see what the big deal is.

lamby
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexterdidit Wed 27 Apr 2011, 07:02

If George does show up in public with her again their heads will explode! LOL Such fun just watching them. I want him too just to see what they would do!
Dexterdidit
Dexterdidit

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlin Wed 27 Apr 2011, 07:37

I know I'm being petty Razz but I enjoyed using the title George and his girlfriend in my post at IMDB just to annoy 'them'.
Merlin
Merlin
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:45

Well If you are a dragon Merlin you just have to spit some fire every now and then or you wouldn't be a dragon at all ! Gunslinger
Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by Atalante Wed 27 Apr 2011, 11:59

sisieq wrote:
Atalante wrote:Kimmel, Stern, ..., don't ring much bells in little old Belgium. No

Jimmy Kimmel is a late night talk show host like Jay Leno out of Los Angeles. Howard Stern is a radio "shock" jock and has an early morning talk show out of New York.

Jay Leno we know but those dudes, just big in America then.

Quelques trouvailles:
JK with Jerry Weintraub: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with G.C. at 4.00 ' which you guys have already seen.

" George Clooney: ... I think I buried that [Batman] franchise single handedly ...
From Howard Stern Show on March 20, 1998 "

Atalante
Atalante

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Wed 27 Apr 2011, 13:24

Here is a thread of a forum talking about the Kimmel party :

laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by bellybaby Fri 29 Apr 2011, 13:41

So, the whole party was a fake??

bellybaby
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Charley Fri 29 Apr 2011, 14:12

Is that last post pic - OMG, a marmot??
Charley
Charley
Drinking George Clooney under the table

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sat 30 Apr 2011, 05:17

LOL, not sure what a marmot looks like but it could be!

Bellybaby: what I get from the posts is that the OP is being called a liar about being invited to the party, not that the party was made up, but who knows?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fluffy Sat 30 Apr 2011, 13:45

Katie, a marmot is a large rodent type beaver that lives in wood/mountain areas, with big teeth!!! Quite sweet, but I wouldn't have one as a pet!! So was it still a non-party?? This Kimmell person sounds awful!! Glad I wasn't there!
fluffy
fluffy
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sat 30 Apr 2011, 21:30

Don't know Jimmy, but as a talk show host I like him, he seems to have a good sense of humor,is funny and well liked.Howard Stern on the other hand is someone I'd feel uncomfortable meeting.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by sisieq Sun 01 May 2011, 01:44

Katiedot wrote:LOL, not sure what a marmot looks like but it could be!

Bellybaby: what I get from the posts is that the OP is being called a liar about being invited to the party, not that the party was made up, but who knows?
The OP admits his post was a joke - I'm not actually going to the party. Hopefully everybody gets the sarcasm.

sisieq

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 May 2011, 06:50

Usually when a party of that magnitude is given, there is a red carpet outside the door for guests, and the photographers have areas of the place that they are not allowed to go into, thusly giving the celebs privacy.
The entire party info confused me due to its inconsistencies, so I wouldnt be surprised if it never happened.
Also, isnt EC in Mexico or Cabo or somewhere like that. I saw some pics of here mooning the camera in a swimsuit and she was accompanied by two men, not George.
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 May 2011, 07:07

On this link, there is a slideshow (scroll down) of the attendees and George is not on it

and then this link shows a pic of George in the attendees images, and George has the really short haircut that he got once back in LA. But no EC

playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 May 2011, 08:02

This photo was taken in September in Milan at the Armani fashion show
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sun 01 May 2011, 08:21

This is the picture
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next