George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar

+31
annemarie
melbert
LornaDoone
Doug Ross
party animal - not!
Mazy
Missa
Silje
premiere
LizzyNY
Boshkash
Butterfly
theminis
kat19
amaretti
Cece42
Picachu
Donnamarie
PigPen
catwoman
lelacorb
fava
Hebe
Alisonfan
Way2Old4Dis
hathaross
Joanna
jd68
Jenn
Sevens
Nicky80
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar

Post by lelacorb Thu 11 Sep 2014, 17:12

Missa wrote:
Atalante wrote:
Missa wrote: No, i miei due master sono in materia di istruzione e di analisi del comportamento. Ma questo è né qui né là; non c'è nessun punto nel sostenere cose che non possono essere provate. George è deluso in voi, però.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Analisi del comportamento, davvero?  Rolling Eyes
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Missa, seeing your master, I'm curious to know what you think of George's behavior in recent months, after the speech I made ​​in Florence with a declaration of love that did not make sense in that context in the midst of people he barely knew, I thought this was too drunk his brain!
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar - Page 3 Empty Re: George Clooney with Amal at Harry's Bar

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:45

PigPen wrote:Donnamarie, maybe that's part of the attraction.. no day-to-day "pick up your socks, put the toilet seat down please" blah blah blah.  When they do see each other, it'll be fresh.

I think, for various reasons, that it would be George saying that kind of thing 
in his own home. I picked up some interesting bits of body language when we were allowed into his home.

LOL
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:53

What the heck are you all talking about?

PigPen
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 11 Sep 2014, 19:55

He does do some tidying as they love through the house in that interview, picking up crumbs off the kitchen counter amd adjusting picture frames. Maybe he's a secret neat freak.
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:01

What are you talking about? scratch

Nicky......... HELP   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:08

PigPen wrote:What the heck are you all talking about?

Watch the CBS show called......Oh what was is called ?
Charlie Rose & a female presenter were invited through his LA home
by big screen. Very very interesting it was too.
It's in the archives on the forum.....well worth watching too.

Yes Missa......we obviously noticed the same things ! LOL
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:09

Yes you guys are way off topic. I have no clue what are you talking about Razz. Can we please go back to George and Amal at Harry's bar? You can create anytime your own thread if you like discuss something else.

I will split that thread in minute and move the Oscar posts. 

Thanks
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:11

Oh Gloriana.......we are Way Off Topic now.

Slapped legs all round !

Shit hits the fan
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:19

I moved the Oscar posts to this thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:20

All of you are so funny. Im a newbie. I am really enjoying all the back and forth with you guys. Keep it up. I thought I would be reading more than posting but I can't help myself now. I'm adding my 2cents for what it's worth.
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:23

Mazy wrote:
Sevens wrote:George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin's "Intimate" Date Night in Italy--Get the Details!

Tue, 9 Sep 2014 07:50:10 PM PDT
By Bruna Nessif

The love is definitely in the air for George Clooney and his bride-to-be Amal Alamuddin.

After gushing about his fiancée at the Celebrity Fight Night Gala over the weekend, Clooney and his future wife went out for an "intimate" Italian dinner date at Harry's Bar on Tuesday night.

An eyewitness tells E! News that the couple were "all smiles as they made their way inside the restaurant and looked very much in love" as they cozied up to each other at one point. "Amal showed off her huge engagement ring as the pair shared a romantic moment," the insider added, noting that they were there for a couple of hours and that George frequents Harry's often while in Italy.

The pair made their first red carpet appearance over the weekend, and their romantic evening out on the town was overflowing with PDA.

Clooney gushed about his lady while giving a speech at the event, telling the crowd, "I've met my bride-to-be in Italy and I will be married in Italy soon, in a couple of weeks. In Venice of all places! In closing, I guess what I would like to say is to my bride-to-be, Amal, that I love you very much and I can't wait to be your husband."

A guest told E! News, "She seemed so touched and overwhelmed and at that moment they looked right at each other and it was as if there was no one else in the room."

--Reporting by Michelle Falls
Hi Sevens,
Do you happen to have a link for this. Thanks either way.

Here is the link Mazy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by PigPen Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:24

Donnamarie wrote:All of you are so funny.  Im a newbie. I am really enjoying all the back and forth with you guys.  Keep it up.  I thought I would be reading more than posting but I can't help myself now.  I'm adding my 2cents for what it's worth.  
(last off topic posting on this site from me.. promise) 

Donnamarie, you should see what we write when we are off our medication.   Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

PigPen

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:26

Good for you Donna.....we need some fresh 
input here !!!

oopsie hidingbehindsofa
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:26

SORRY, NICKY

Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Donnamarie Thu 11 Sep 2014, 20:56

By the way the pics of George and Amal at Harry's are from the 6th. At least that what the Fangirl website says. So that was before Florence. Those pics were taken off the frenchies site. So I'm glad we have them here. The pics of the two of them are very tender and sweet. But does seem Amal was emotional about something?
Donnamarie
Donnamarie
Possibly more Clooney than George himself

Back to top Go down

Post by Silje Thu 11 Sep 2014, 22:09

Joanna wrote:
PigPen wrote:What the heck are you all talking about?

Watch the CBS show called......Oh what was is called ?
Charlie Rose & a female presenter were invited through his LA home
by big screen. Very very interesting it was too.
It's in the archives on the forum.....well worth watching too.

Yes Missa......we obviously noticed the same things ! LOL
Silje
Silje
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LizzyNY Thu 11 Sep 2014, 23:33

Silje - Thanks for posting this. It's been a while since I watched it and really enjoyed seeing it again.

Question: When he's showing the JFK memorabilia there's a set of three photos to the left, of him and a girl. Anyone have any idea who it is? Just wondering who he'd have hanging on his wall.
LizzyNY
LizzyNY

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Thu 11 Sep 2014, 23:47

Stacy Keibler with him at Annie Leibovitz shoot I think

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 12 Sep 2014, 00:19

That's the photo set some of us thought she planted there, because it's so awkwardly hung on a door frame and he seems to do a double take as he walks by them. Smile
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassinthrough Fri 12 Sep 2014, 03:39

George always has intimate photos that just happen to be caught in front of the windows of high-profile restaurants.  Oh George, you are just so transparent.

justpassinthrough
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Fri 12 Sep 2014, 03:45

I'm usually the first one to call him out on that, and I honestly don't even care this time. To me, there's a huge difference between "Look how much I love this woman I'm going to spend the rest of my life with" and "Look, I kind of like this girl I'll dump in eighteen months". As long as there's not a renewed complaint about people discussing his private life after all this, I'm cool with it.
Missa
Missa

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Mon 15 Sep 2014, 03:38

Hi folks

I've moved the discussion about whether we think George and Amal are really in love to a new thread because this one was going way off topic (my fault!): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3