George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines

+3
Nicky80
party animal - not!
LornaDoone
7 posters

Go down

Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines Empty Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines

Post by LornaDoone Sat 03 May 2014, 16:45

Just because I needed a little silliness today!

Hugh Jackman, James McVoy and Michael Fassbender do a little dance on The Graham Norton show.

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 04 May 2014, 00:30; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : testy testy so I mis-spelled the name geesh)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines Empty Re: Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines

Post by party animal - not! Sat 03 May 2014, 17:01

I love it!! Wanted them to do more

Kimmel's version is on my youtube list as well.................

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines Empty Re: Graham Norton - Jackman McAvoy Fassbender dance to Blurred Lines

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 May 2014, 18:05

Funny I want to be the fourth person in this dance group hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 03 May 2014, 21:39

Well you can take Fassbender but McAvoy has had a special place in my heart for a long time.  I think he is so delicious!!  Love his accent.  And then Hugh Jackman -- well I could just sit and stare at him all day long!

Last edited by LornaDoone on Sun 04 May 2014, 00:31; edited 1 time in total
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 May 2014, 21:50

His accent is great. It is Scottish right?...We might have to fight about Hugh Jackman though. Loved him in Wolverine and X-Men (I know I confess I watched those movies hehe)
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcake Sat 03 May 2014, 21:59

l love all three of them , they are very good actors  Coolio l don't know which one to choose  Very Happy 
cupcake
cupcake
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 May 2014, 22:00

I like all 3.  How weird that you mentioned James McAvoy Lorna.  I almost posted a you tube clip of him yesterday talking in that delicious Scottish accent of his.  Atonement anyone??
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 May 2014, 22:00

Well I met one of them, and that smile/eyes are mesmerising
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 May 2014, 22:03

Really? Which one? When? Where? How? why?

Theminis. How can you through something out with no details  Beaten Lets talk about it hehehe
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 May 2014, 22:07

No big deal really - just met Hugh Jackman after a theatre performance purely by accident. This was just before he became the Hugh Jackman. My sister had dragged me to it as I wasn't terribly interested but yeah I thanked her later and understood what all the fuss was about.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 03 May 2014, 22:09

Coolio
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 03 May 2014, 22:56

Ah Atonement - yup James could push me up against a set of library steps ANYTIME. Woo, just got warm in here! brahahahaha
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 03 May 2014, 23:09

me too ANYTIME - a friend of mine was so enamoured with that movie, she had a dressmaker copy Keira Knightleys green dress from that movie and wore it out to a function, stunning stunning.  But I was disappointed she didn't bring along James McAvoy too
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 May 2014, 00:26

His name is James McAvoy
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 04 May 2014, 00:33

HAPPY NOW! Geesh. I hit the Caps lock instead of the A and didn't catch it till you pointed it out.

Look mis-spelled or not we ALL knew who we were talking about and I still wouldn't mind hanging out in a private library with him!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 04 May 2014, 00:42

Neutral 

Last edited by melbert on Sun 04 May 2014, 02:22; edited 1 time in total
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 04 May 2014, 00:48

His name could be spot, lucky, fido, whatever. I don't need to know his name to drool.

Just let me look AND touch.

Oh wait, he married, can't touch but hell I can look all I want and his wife can't stop my from undressing him with my mind -- now can she! HA!
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 04 May 2014, 04:12

Gee whiz if married was the benchmark at which I stop looking, then Id have to glue my eyes shut!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pita428 Sun 04 May 2014, 04:57

I've often said when I stop looking that means I am dead.
Pita428
Pita428
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 04 May 2014, 04:59

Very true Pita428, having a look and sometimes a real good look doesn't hurt anyone, unless you are my hubby and I catch you, then yep you will have a sore arm for awhile LOL
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sun 04 May 2014, 11:16

LOL!
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down