George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Gets Laid? And Why Does it Matter to You?

+11
it's me
Katiedot
Mazy
Way2Old4Dis
Carla97
LornaDoone
Joanna
Lighterside
NotAvailable
Pari
15 posters

Go down

George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? Empty Re: George Gets Laid? And Why Does it Matter to You?

Post by Pari Tue 11 Feb 2014, 07:08

Lighterside wrote:LMAO is this supposed to be breaking news? George might have gotten himself laid....who knew?  How dare he do human stuff like that!  ahahahahahaha must have been a slow "celebrity news" day!

theminis wrote:Poor George he can't even have a secret shag, their are spys everywhere - well you know what they say, all work and no play makes for a very dull George and he is definitely not DULL

Except that when a woman does the same... she will get clothed with the most colourful litany from Hell Smile

Can I say the same things when... my spouse goes out on his business-visits and does the most "human stuff like that"... I mean, those times when he decides to "play" and not make himself "dull" ?  scratch 

Outside of whether George is married/not; whether the "gossip" is indeed true/not... there are basic self-control factors that are human and right... I hope we can help decrease another's weakness and not strengthen it...  I love you
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? Empty Re: George Gets Laid? And Why Does it Matter to You?

Post by NotAvailable Tue 11 Feb 2014, 07:37

Aye, Pari. What may feel good for the single person, may only darken the world for the married. Lived thru that once. Too many dark days there. Hell on earth can happen and all you hear from others at the time, is tuff luck, it happens all the time.

Like your pain is nothing. And the only way to not care is to not love. Like one can do that. I managed to survive it. But I would never choose it again. Cheaters lose in my book. They lose what they didn't value enough. It only managed to harden my resolve about what its worth. And no relationship is worth allowing someone to cheat the crap out of you. Well, to me. But don't let my take on it color how you feel. Your world is truly your own to make or break.

NotAvailable
NotAvailable

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Tue 11 Feb 2014, 12:17

Lighten up Pari..."life's too short to be a crepe hanger" as my Nonna used to say! sunny 
Lighterside
Lighterside
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 11 Feb 2014, 13:07

From Pari's post above....

"Outside of whether George is married/not; whether the "gossip" is indeed true/not... there are basic self-control factors that are human and right... I hope we can help decrease another's weakness and not strengthen it... "

Are you saying that a single man has to exercise self control and not have a sex life, and if he doesn't it's a weakness ?

It's very very unhealthy for a male not to have a sex life, both physically and mentally, very unhealthy.

I wouldn't wish that on any man, let alone
a creative one like George.
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Tue 11 Feb 2014, 13:59

Married man going out on a press tour for a film and shagging someone = Why did you bother getting married?

Single guy going out on a press tour for a film and shagging someone = it's either that, a prostitute or his hand.  

He's not married - if he wants to shag someone why is that an issue?

Is he supposed to live the life of a celibate?  I would have more issue if he were in a relationship with someone because then you are showing disregard and disrespect to the person you are with.  And if a married man does this I see it as a complete slap in the face to the person they vowed to love, honor, respect and cherish.

My issue with George has been his choice of woman he walks down the red carpets.  Whomever he chooses for the next round I'd just like to be able to Google her and not find her posing for crotch shots.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 11 Feb 2014, 14:04

Both males and females need sexual gratification.
Not just men.  
And it has nothing to do with creativity.
It's hormonal & depends on sex drive/ libido.
Male youths tend to be more virile. Women peak later.
As a generalization...

Of course having sex with someone you love is SO much more satisfying than a meaningless release with someone with whom you have no emotional connection. Even if you're really attracted to them.
Serves its purpose but feels empty...
No emotional bond.

We sow our wild oats in our youth...teens or 20s...
Later we feel like a stronger bond with someone.
It's human nature.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 15:59

Yes yes everyone, work less, live more. Smile 

Ocean, interesting...but it sow seeds of confusion and doubt into what I or someone else might have only a passing familiarity with...hmmm But true maybe I agree...

Overall I think better to stop dwelling on the sexuality of others and just enjoy your own  Wink 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 11 Feb 2014, 16:34

I think this would make an interesting discussion in
the kitchen.
We could really let rip then in the best room for it. Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Tue 11 Feb 2014, 16:45

Exactly Joanna, and it´s a theme week Valentine´s !
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Tue 11 Feb 2014, 16:56

My comment is just a generalization.
Men & women have physical & emotional needs. And I remarked about patterns of overall behavior as observed in general population. Or as psychologists tend to explain. There are always exceptions.

Anyway, Enty preoccupies himself with these blind leaks as his favorite pastime that delve on speculation & gossip about other people's sexual preferences.

We don't know what George Clooney really does in privacy.
Nor is it anyone's business but his own.   I dunno

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:05

Lighterside wrote:Lighten up Pari..."life's too short to be a crepe hanger" as my Nonna used to say! sunny 

Haaaaa Lighterside!! Big hugs to you my dear (and yes, for others too...)  I love you  NOPE NO "crepe hanger" me HAHAHAHAHA

I know that this is a delicate subject folks... and can hurt many in the wrong places... But then, unfortunately, it is also better aired out in the open every once in a while... Smile

Sometimes, it is the little whiff that becomes a storm... Smile

Last edited by Pari on Wed 12 Feb 2014, 12:43; edited 1 time in total
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:15

Joanna wrote:From Pari's post above....

"Outside of whether George is married/not; whether the "gossip" is indeed true/not... there are basic self-control factors that are human and right... I hope we can help decrease another's weakness and not strengthen it... "

Are you saying that a single man has to exercise self control and not have a sex life, and if he doesn't it's a weakness ?

It's very very unhealthy for a male not to have a sex life, both physically and mentally, very unhealthy.

Na Joanna... It is a bit like this or so I believe Smile... Choice+Decision... We hear George has made a decision "NEVER to marry again NOR have children"... that is his code... Some believe they can stay celibate until AFTER marriage, to share themselves with their beloved spouse... their code... SO anything is possible, it is afterall just a WAY OF LIFE... a choice and a decision to live it...

I wouldn't call celibacy "unhealthy"... because then, I shall have to list the health benefits of being celibate (Brahmacharya way of life -- which many follow)... There are people in war torn zones... some held captive as prisoners... and they find ways to live celibate... it is not an impossible thing actually...

Yes, ofcourse, there SURE can be many... who cannot do with out George as their sex-toy... I mean... in truth (OUCH!)... that is some kind of a "taunting Monster" too HAHAHHAHA
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Wed 12 Feb 2014, 11:21

Ocean wrote:...

Of course having sex with someone you love is SO much more satisfying than a meaningless release with someone with whom you have no emotional connection. Even if you're really attracted to them.
Serves its purpose but feels empty...
No emotional bond.

Am so sorry... but that cannot be love then Ocean... Spousal love (whether married or not) is more focused... more wholesome, complete and all encompassing... It does NOT need another attraction to satisfy itself!! Smile IF there does exist an attraction for sex with another, then love surely does NOT EXIST there for the beloved!! Smile That love must simply be an imagination... Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Wed 12 Feb 2014, 13:39

You got it right Pari, love must simply be an imagination...
Carla97
Carla97

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Wed 12 Feb 2014, 13:47

@Pari - I'm emphasizing the distinction of sex with someone you love, as opposed to a meaningless, empty sexual escapade where there is relatively no connection.

Spousal or relationship sex when there is love is optimum.
In that regard, I agree.
There's love-making which feels divine. LOVE enters that equation.
Then there's empty sex for a few minutes of gratification....and the connection is severed, followed my dull emptiness.
Each to their own.
Celibacy can be cathartic too for periods of time.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Wed 12 Feb 2014, 23:45

Maybe George is on a really really good hotel rewards points program...

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Gets Laid?  And Why Does it Matter to You? Empty George Gets Laid? And Why Does it Matter to You?

Post by Mazy Thu 13 Feb 2014, 02:47

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Maybe George is on a really really good hotel rewards points program...

Now there you go, with all his flying he should get something back. hahaha xxx
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 13 Feb 2014, 05:55

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Whoever did this, I am still laughing/giggling... Smile

and to think that I begin this wonderful "topic" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  

This is soooooooooooo funny!!

Thanks folks!! Cheerleader

(Now... to catch up on where I've left my pug-marks... Oh thread/s where art thou!?)  I love you 
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Feb 2014, 07:14

Way2Old4Dis wrote:Maybe George is on a really really good hotel rewards points program...
This gets my vote for best post of the week!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 13 Feb 2014, 07:42

Carla97 wrote:You got it right Pari, love must simply be an imagination...

Smile

You know the context with which I wrote that Carla Smile 

Sure love can be lived like an imagination...
when life will seem like a dream Smile
the fruits of love borne in the mind, never tasted,
Oh what a waste of life it will feel...

But then love can be LIVED in the real...
when life will blossom family-streams I love you 
its wondrous truths will remain, legacy painted, 
Oh the fullness of life, it will beam...

I love you
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 13 Feb 2014, 10:39

wonderful words Pari

thanks Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:19

it's me wrote:wonderful words Pari

thanks Very Happy

Thanks it's-me I love you  (thanks to Abba for graces)... that was me writing in a hurry without punctuation marks HAHAHAHHAHA
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 13 Feb 2014, 11:22

In response to the title of this thread - who George lays doesn't matter to me one iota, as long as they are single and both know what they are getting into - go for it (unless of course it is me, then it matters greatly).

theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:39

Yeah, like that's worked so well for the Catholic Church with their priests and nuns forced to take a vow of celibacy in order to fulfill their desire to serve God in a religious vocation.  I don't think that was God's idea....he didn't make any of us neuter!  God isn't the one who decided that what he made was junk or sinful.  We were created to be sexual beings and to express ourselves sexually ISN'T a sin...no matter how many Churches/organized religions want to "control" us through controlling our libidos...especially women!

And it's very unhealthy for ANYONE not to have a healthy active sex life!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Thu 13 Feb 2014, 12:42

Katiedot wrote:
This gets my vote for best post of the week!

My vote too...it was absolutely PERFECT!   Thumbs up! Thumbs up!
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Rachel Thu 13 Feb 2014, 14:32

theminis wrote:In response to the title of this thread - who George lays doesn't matter to me one iota, as long as they are single and both know what they are getting into - go for it (unless of course it is me, then it matters greatly).  

What makes someone to be a single in your opinion.
Angelina got to know Brad while he was still "married" Julia got to know Daniel while he was still married and there are a lot I could name. Are they bad people because of that?
A divorce sometimes takes years - so aren't they allowed to feel love and date because of a piece of paper?
This is a very anachronistic way of thinking.
One can be married in its heart for a whole life without signing a paper - some sign a paper and stick together because of that but in their hearts there is no marriage - just false morality.
So, what makes one be a single?
Should it be in our interest what they are getting into?
People lie, hide true feelings and live a false life because of the false morality in our society.

Excusez-moi please don't take it personally  Give Flowers2
Rachel
Rachel
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 13 Feb 2014, 20:39

@Rachel: 
Single means (for me) not being in a relationship, loving someone. Regardless if you have married papers or not. I think this is clear. Single is Single.

True, divorce can take years but if you are separated from your wife or husband and you only wait until the divorce is through then you are single. 

I think what theminis meant is as long you do not have a wife/husband at home tell them "I love you" and then leave for the evening to meet your secret love or something like that.
I don't think anyone here said anything bad against married people who are waiting for divorce papers and date while waiting. Or at least that what I understand.
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Thu 13 Feb 2014, 23:20

Rachel wrote:
theminis wrote:In response to the title of this thread - who George lays doesn't matter to me one iota, as long as they are single and both know what they are getting into - go for it (unless of course it is me, then it matters greatly).  

What makes someone to be a single in your opinion.
Angelina got to know Brad while he was still "married" Julia got to know Daniel while he was still married and there are a lot I could name. Are they bad people because of that?
A divorce sometimes takes years - so aren't they allowed to feel love and date because of a piece of paper?
This is a very anachronistic way of thinking.
One can be married in its heart for a whole life without signing a paper - some sign a paper and stick together because of that but in their hearts there is no marriage - just false morality.
So, what makes one be a single?
Should it be in our interest what they are getting into?
People lie, hide true feelings and live a false life because of the false morality in our society.

Excusez-moi please don't take it personally  Give Flowers2

Not taking it personally at all Rachel, but I am puzzled as to why my statement became a very anachronistic way of thinking? I used the word single as I thought it was self explanatory - just as Nicky explained, Single is Single, you are not in a relationship with anyone, be that married, de facto or dating - I made no assertions with respect to separated people waiting on divorce papers?.

As to your question as to whether Angelina/Julia are bad people - no they are not, but if what we have read in the tabloids is true then I do believe they made a bad decision. There is always a choice in life, to do the honourable thing or not - I see no honour in being married to someone and commencing an affair with another person whilst your partner is at home clueless.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Fri 14 Feb 2014, 05:43

And seeing as George isn't married and neither is anyone he's sleeping with (as far as we know), I don't think this side discussion about cheating on your spouse is going anywhere relevant to this topic. I think we're all agreed that this is wrong.

The real question is, is anyone here really feeling personally involved whether or not George Clooney gets laid?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 14 Feb 2014, 17:54

Ocean wrote:@Pari - I'm emphasizing the distinction of sex with someone you love, as opposed to a meaningless, empty sexual escapade where there is relatively no connection.

Spousal or relationship sex when there is love is optimum.
In that regard, I agree.
There's love-making which feels divine. LOVE enters that equation.
Then there's empty sex for a few minutes of gratification....and the connection is severed, followed my dull emptiness.
Each to their own.
Celibacy can be cathartic too for periods of time.

What you've explained is beautiful indeed, Ocean Smile... However, from what I was trying to get at, was that the two cannot ideally LIVE together... as in LOVE for one and sexual escapade/gratification with one or some others... Smile because then, there couldn't be spousal LOVE existing there at all... Either DIVINE love (friendship / sibling / parental etc) may be Smile OR, just another version of gratification (emotional / mental / intellectual) ...
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 14 Feb 2014, 18:02

Lighterside wrote:

Yeah, like that's worked so well for the Catholic Church with their priests and nuns forced to take a vow of celibacy in order to fulfill their desire to serve God in a religious vocation.  I don't think that was God's idea....he didn't make any of us neuter!  God isn't the one who decided that what he made was junk or sinful.  We were created to be sexual beings and to express ourselves sexually ISN'T a sin...no matter how many Churches/organized religions want to "control" us through controlling our libidos...especially women!

No sex - does not make any of us neuter Lighterside!! Smile Besides, NO religious person is FORCED to go celibate... it is a vow taken by them, IF they are willing to... and like in all other cases, a handful of defaulters cannot make the ENTIRE world of self-control faulty!! I am perplexed when you say, that "Churches/organized religions want to "control" us through controlling our libidos"... Goodness, that understanding of Churches frightens me!! Smile

Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Pari Fri 14 Feb 2014, 18:06

Katiedot wrote:And seeing as George isn't married and neither is anyone he's sleeping with (as far as we know), I don't think this side discussion about cheating on your spouse is going anywhere relevant to this topic.  I think we're all agreed that this is wrong.

The real question is, is anyone here really feeling personally involved whether or not George Clooney gets laid?

mea culpa... was answering some notes that I saw addressed to me, I've gone way off-topic Katie Smile
Pari
Pari

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 14 Feb 2014, 20:15

I don't mind if George gets laid as long as it's legal
and no one gets deliberately hurt in the process.

It's all speculation here anyway isn't it ?

I wonder if when he's 85 he'll declare it all in a book
or long interview.
Hey Ho....I won't be here to know it.
So will someone get in touch via a good medium please. OK ?
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 14 Feb 2014, 20:19

in case we will try Thumbs up! 
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 14 Feb 2014, 21:16

Thanks IM....knew I could count on you !

Loud hailer 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 15 Feb 2014, 04:10

Joanna wrote:I don't mind if George gets laid as long as it's legal
and no one gets deliberately hurt in the process.

It's all speculation here anyway isn't it ?

I wonder if when he's 85 he'll declare it all in a book
or long interview.
Hey Ho....I won't be here to know it.
So will someone get in touch via a good medium please. OK ?

Will send a note to Theresa Caputo.  She'll still be around when he' s in his 80s will make sure she puts you on her calendar in 2047.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 15 Feb 2014, 09:16

Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz  Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 15 Feb 2014, 11:02

Thanks Lorna.....but I don't know who she is.
I'll only want true accurate information you know....
not crappy gossip.
 lol! 

Anyway I'll look forward to it !
 Coolio 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sat 15 Feb 2014, 13:47

lighterside wrote: We were created to be sexual beings and to express ourselves sexually ISN'T a sin...no matter how many Churches/organized religions want to "control" us through controlling our libidos...especially women!

I agree with you on us being sexual beings and that sex itself is not dirty, but what we assign to it--it can either be degrading or uplifting.

I disagree, however, on the premise that it is unhealthy not to have a sex life. Like I said on the other thread, being celibate can empower one.

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 15 Feb 2014, 14:47

mosaic wrote:
lighterside wrote:   We were created to be sexual beings and to express ourselves sexually ISN'T a sin...no matter how many Churches/organized religions want to "control" us through controlling our libidos...especially women!

I agree with you on us being sexual beings and that sex itself is not dirty, but what we assign to it--it can either be degrading or uplifting.

I disagree, however, on the premise that it is unhealthy not to have a sex life.  Like I said on the other thread, being celibate can empower one.  

Yes I do agree that choosing for yourself to remain celibate can be very empowering and rewarding but my comment, which was too broad and sweeping as stated, was referring to the problems in the Catholic Church due to "forced" celibacy of the priesthood.  One should not have to choose between living a sexually active life and answering an internal call to serve living a "religious" life. St. Paul was quite clear in laying out how any potential "presbyter" and his "wife and children" should conduct themselves. In my opinion, that "man made rule" imposed on the priesthood is what created the situation for so many young children to be harmed.
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by Way2Old4Dis Sat 15 Feb 2014, 15:55

Celibacy in the Catholic priesthood has nothing to do with spirituality. It came about with the realization that married priests left the doors open for claims of property rights by the wives. And we all know how much property the Church has amassed.

But the point of dedicating one's full heart and soul to the Church is a nice touch.

Way2Old4Dis
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by mosaic Sat 15 Feb 2014, 17:06

Lighterside wrote:
mosaic wrote:
lighterside wrote:   We were created to be sexual beings and to express ourselves sexually ISN'T a sin...no matter how many Churches/organized religions want to "control" us through controlling our libidos...especially women!

I disagree, however, on the premise that it is unhealthy not to have a sex life.  Like I said on the other thread, being celibate can empower one.  

Yes I do agree that choosing for yourself to remain celibate can be very empowering and rewarding but my comment, which was too broad and sweeping as stated, was referring to the problems in the Catholic Church due to "forced" celibacy of the priesthood.  One should not have to choose between living a sexually active life and answering an internal call to serve living a "religious" life.  St. Paul was quite clear in laying out how any potential "presbyter" and his "wife and children" should conduct themselves.  In my opinion, that "man made rule" imposed on the priesthood is what created the situation for so many young children to be harmed.

I totally agree on allowing priests to marry, Lighterside. I always thought it was a terrible thing to deny them a family. Some priests kind of worked around that...ahem...by having "housekeepers" who went everywhere with them.

Besides, they allowed men whom had married but had the calling afterward to remain married and become priests....

I do see a Light with Pope Francis, however. He does seem to be quite refreshingly in touch. We'll see...

mosaic
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lighterside Sat 15 Feb 2014, 18:02

I agree completely re: Pope Francis...I have very high hopes for him as a real "reformer" bringing the Church, kicking and screaming, if necessary, into the 21st Century! LOL

@Way2...Oh ABSOLUTELY! It had everything to do with property rights, as well as providing for "additional mouths to feed/clothe/educate" etc. and also, having to split your attention between your own family's needs and the priest's first priority, which must be the congregations needs.

But we better get back on topic or Katie will have our heads!  Embarassed 
Lighterside
Lighterside

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sun 16 Feb 2014, 00:05

Joanna wrote:Thanks Lorna.....but I don't know who she is.
I'll only want true accurate information you know....
not crappy gossip.
 lol! 

Anyway I'll look forward to it !
 Coolio 

Joanna, I don't know if you can view the video on her in the UK but here's a link to TLC that carries her show.

She will walk up to people on the street or walk into a business and start telling the person about a loved one who has passed and wants to communicate with them.

It's freakin spooky.

Her show is a huge hit here in the US and she does live shows throughout the country.

If it weren't for the in the street discussions I would have thought they were staged, but you can't walk up to a perfect stranger who knows nothing about you and start telling them things that they're verifying as accurate about someone who they loved who died. Often she'll discuss things that even their own family members knew nothing about.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down