George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;)

5 posters

Go down

Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) Empty Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;)

Post by Einstein Sat 21 Dec 2013, 00:10

I have fought that this man will be free. I was in Berlin on a demonstration. Now he is "free" when I have heard this news, I have cried, I am happy for Him and his family. Everything all good for the next years. Everything good at Christmas. The life goes on !!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Vladimir-Putin/182611605095882

Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) Empty Re: Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;)

Post by Einstein Sat 21 Dec 2013, 00:13

The Facebook side "Vladimir Putin" is one of my Facebook side
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) Empty Re: Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;)

Post by Einstein Sat 21 Dec 2013, 00:17

[img]Michail Chodorkowski is Free !!!! ;) Pictur10[/img]

I am glad glad Christmas and a Happy New Year for Michail Chodokowski and his family. And many, a lot of years.....
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Dec 2013, 04:31

Ah Pizza is that you?  Yes of course it is.  We've known for a while you were Einstein but let it be since you weren't breaking any rules and not fighting with anyone.

But you continue to open threads in the wrong section and again, you've posted a music video in a thread that has nothing to do with music videos.

Do you do this on purpose?  Or are computers just not your thing?  

What to do with you?

What to do?

Sigh, I think I'll let katiedot handle this issue.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sat 21 Dec 2013, 18:43

People put music videos in many other threads besides the music can thread. And Ive got the opinion that Einstein doesn't speak perfect english, so maybe she has trouble differentiating the thread topics. She's been a good poster lately so please liten up on her
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Dec 2013, 18:55

playfuldeb please see my PM. thanks.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Sat 21 Dec 2013, 18:58

Everyone made different experiences about different posters. It is not only about posting music videos in the right thread playful. Lorna was giving just an example. Thought as well that Einstein is Pizza.  Oh well she is back   Rolling Eyes
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Dec 2013, 19:49

Thanks Nicky80 appreciate that you get it.  Not everyone understands that despite what they see here, they don't see what goes on behind the scenes and even if it looks like we're not addressing posters issues, we often are.

katiedot and us mods communicate behind the scene almost on a daily basis and discuss issues to decide how to handle them.

We're not on this board 24 hours a day but we do try to check in at least once or twice a day.  it is difficult since we do all have other lives.

Managing opinions and assumptions of posters when they don't know the whole story is difficult at times.

What many of you don't see is how often posters feel free to post or PM snarky comments and we have to try to stay respectful  but it isn't always easy.  We're people too with feelings and even if we try to make people understand privately, we're also dealing with people who are often very opinionated and often not very happy that we have to point things out to them that they don't want to hear.

It's also difficult with some posters to communicate with them other than on the forum because although they'll feel free to send us PMs they don't read our responses so we have to resort to posting comments to them in the open forum.

So again, thanks for having our backs.  We do appreciate it.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Carla97 Sun 22 Dec 2013, 09:11

Great move Putin made right before Sotschi winter olympic games  Very Happy 

And now, Dobro požalovat' to Svizzera Mr. Chodorkowski! cheers 
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down