George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
»  George filming new film in UK
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:39 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

» What Happened?
"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' EmptyTue 27 Feb 2024, 10:51 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical'

2 posters

Go down

"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' Empty "World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical'

Post by Katiedot Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:33

I think they're pushing the 'world premiere' thing a bit, but it sounds interesting.

From Dayton Daily news

‘Jersey Boys,’ ‘Wicked’ top Victoria’s Broadway series

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

DAYTON — Local premieres of the musicals “Jersey Boys” and “Mel Brooks’ Young Frankenstein,” and the return of “Wicked” highlight the Victoria Theatre Association’s 2011-12 Broadway Series.

The announcement Tuesday evening in the Wintergarden of the Schuster Center also included local dates for the world premiere of “Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical,” co-produced and developed by Dayton’s Human Race Theatre Company; the one-woman show “Wishful Drinking,” starring Carrie Fisher, and the dance/acrobatics showcase “Traces.”

Now on sale, season tickets are $244 to $542. Single seats are not yet available.

Three notable Star Attractions were also announced: “Les Miserables,” “Monty Python’s Spamalot” and an evening with humorist and best-selling author David Sedaris. These separate offerings are not part of the Broadway Series.

“Jersey Boys,” the story and the songs of the 1960s super group Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, won the 2006 Tony Award for best musical.

“Young Frankenstein,” based on the Mel Brooks movie, opened on Broadway in 2007 and ran for more than a year.

As it has been everywhere and continues to be on Broadway, “Wicked” was a smash hit at the Schuster Center during the 2009-10 Broadway Series.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

"World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical' Empty Re: "World Premiere" of 'Tenderly: The Rosemary Clooney Musical'

Post by it's me Wed 23 Feb 2011, 21:44

when/where/how can we see it?
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum