George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptyToday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns

4 posters

Go down

Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns Empty Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns

Post by silly girl Mon 28 Oct 2013, 13:23

I think GC needs to rerelease his video that he made of the bombings. Nick Kristoff posted this on Facebook this morning. So sad and horrible....I am now really hoping that "dinner" was NOT a date but some sort of strategy meeting about human rights. As the doctor says in the video there is no reason to be bombing these people....except to scare them away. Only they are doing more than scaring them....they are killing them.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns Empty Re: Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns

Post by Atalante Mon 28 Oct 2013, 15:54

Idiots like Bashir shouldn't be allowed to govern, let alone let him conduct an army, ...
Atalante
Atalante
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns Empty Re: Nick Kristoff shares video of bombings in Nuba Mtns

Post by party animal - not! Mon 28 Oct 2013, 18:12

Things are clearly pretty bad out there. The young man from the US who works and lives out there and married a local girl is desperate for coverage or tweets.

@RyanBoyette - His Nibs went awol to the Nuba Mountains and met him on his last (publicised) visit to the region.........

party animal - not!
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 28 Oct 2013, 20:40

hope he stay far away

NOW
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down