George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Madeleine McCann EmptyToday at 01:05 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Madeleine McCann EmptyToday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Madeleine McCann EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Madeleine McCann EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Madeleine McCann EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Madeleine McCann EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Madeleine McCann EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Madeleine McCann EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Madeleine McCann EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Madeleine McCann

+2
Einstein
theminis
6 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann Empty Madeleine McCann

Post by theminis Mon 14 Oct 2013, 22:55

Hope you don't mind, just wanted to put info here re Madeleine McCann -
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Madeleine McCann

Post by Einstein Mon 14 Oct 2013, 23:43

published .... but I wonder .... how can after 6 years post a picture? This man certainly looks older today and maybe he also has no hair on his head. I wish the parents definitely successful with it. There are so many people who disappear without a trace. She has made ​​certain eye feature. Who knows if she's still alive. There are so many crazy people in this world that simply need to be punished !!!!

I'll post the link with my Facebook- Account too!! I just camehome from my work !!!!
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 15 Oct 2013, 00:03

The investigators all this time had been thinking a man seen earlier in the night may have been an abductor - but after re-investigating were able to clear him. They have since spoken to other people in and around the area who saw a man with a child much later in the evening, which had not been investigated before, hence new computer generated photos have been released.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 15 Oct 2013, 00:17

I have the link posted on both Facebook pages of me. My private Facebook page and on my film page !!!!

https://www.facebook.com/DerMedicusFilm
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Einstein Tue 15 Oct 2013, 00:24

theminis wrote:The investigators all this time had been thinking a man seen earlier in the night may have been an abductor - but after re-investigating were able to clear him.  They have since spoken to other people in and around the area who saw a man with a child much later in the evening, which had not been investigated before, hence new computer generated photos have been released.  

I find a great idea from you that you've posted it here .... as I said I posted it on both sides Facbook. When it goes tomorrow and on German television. (Aktenzeichen XY- Ungelöst) the parents of Maddy are also present. The show can also be viewed on Youtube !!!!

http://www.02elf.net/panorama/aktenzeichen-xy-extralang-mit-dem-vermisstenfall-madeleine-mccann-eltern-des-maedchens-zu-gast-im-zdf-studio-bei-rudi-cerne-243316
Einstein
Einstein
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 15 Oct 2013, 01:10

I do hope something positive comes from this new effort by British Police Force.
Coverage of the e-fit picture has been everywhere today here in UK and I believe in many other countries.
I did hear on BBC radio this morning that Portugal wasn't covering it at all !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 15 Oct 2013, 08:04

It should be played on all global current affairs or news to have any real impact, otherwise whats the point?
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Tue 15 Oct 2013, 09:03

Portugal are covering it but not in the same league as the UK, can't understand why the crime watch segment isn't being shown there as even though that area is primarily a tourist resort there are locals that may have seen something. All it takes is 1 small thing that could solve this for her and her family, I really hope she is fond alive but i dread to think what kind of life she has had these past 6 years or so, poor baby
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 15 Oct 2013, 11:04

Well who knows maybe the new timeline, new e-fit pictures etc will be just whats needed to find her alive hopefully, - Im sure for the parents not knowing would be absolute hell. Sure though via twitter all the information is making its way around the globe, all it takes is one person who knows something to step forward.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by ... Sat 19 Oct 2013, 12:41

http://news.sky.com/story/1156588/mystery-blonde-girl-greece-charity-in-appeal

This little girl was abducted by gypsies & used for begging. She was rescued recently & Interpol has launched a worldwide investigation to find her parents.

Gives hope to the McCanns.
There were some reports that she too may have been abducted by gypsies & sold through child trafficking.

Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sat 19 Oct 2013, 13:02

sweet girl I love you 
I'm glad they found her
hope she will find soo her real family

it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Picachu Sat 19 Oct 2013, 18:46

and also hope for this little boys family, he was taken in 1991 and his family always suspected gypsies may have been involved and the boy was only 21 months old when he was taken and is now 24.

I hope Ben, Madeline and any other children taken are reunited back with their families because i bet that are a lot more out there that we haven't heard about.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-24597250

Girl's discovery gives Ben Needham family 'great hope'
Ben Needham
Ben Needham went missing on the Greek island of Kos in 1991 when he was 21 months old

Greek police appeal over blonde girl
Missing Ben book to raise profile
Ben search gives mother new hope
The discovery of a girl found living on a Roma settlement in Greece has given the family of a missing Sheffield boy "great hope", his sister has said.

Ben Needham, from Sheffield, was 21 months old when he went missing while on a family holiday in Kos in 1991.

Ben's sister, Leighanna, said the girl's discovery, in a camp near Farsala, central Greece, was "very significant to Ben's case".

"It gives us great hope that one day this will be Ben," she said.

DNA tests revealed the child, called Maria and aged about four, was not related to the couple she lived with.

'Too, too long'
Officials believe she may have been a victim of abduction or child trafficking.

Handout photo released by Greek Police on October 18, 2013 shows an unidentified 4-year-old blonde girl whom was found on October 17, 2013 near Farsala in central Greece
Police in Greece found the blonde girl living at a Roma camp
Ms Needham said this case was very similar to her family's and the Greek police's original thoughts about what had happened to Ben.

"Child trafficking and illegal adoption in Greece has been pretty high and that's exactly what they thought had happened to Ben - that he was taken for a childless family and passed through Gypsy camps."

A spokesman for Kate and Gerry McCann, whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal in 2007, said the case also gave them hope that she would one day be found alive.

In October last year, police began a major new search for Ben's remains near the family's former farmhouse on Kos but nothing was found.

His mother has always maintained her son is alive and was probably abducted.

The Needham family was "delighted" at the discovery of the girl and hoped she could soon be reunited with her parents, said Ms Needham.

"Hopefully, this will allow the Greek authorities to trace what happened to Ben.

"It's now nearly Ben's 24th birthday and it's too, too long," she said.
Picachu
Picachu
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sat 19 Oct 2013, 21:51

When I read about the 4 year old girl being found definitely gave me pause for thought, anything is possible re Madeleine McCann, best case scenario is that she is living with another family who wanted a child and hasn't been in harms way. Maybe a little too naïve but you never know.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum