George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash

+2
LornaDoone
watching
6 posters

Go down

Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  Empty Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash

Post by watching Fri 20 Sep 2013, 11:41

Stacy Keibler vamps it up with wine lips and leathery LBD at the Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She's known for her perky blonde appearance and mile-long legs. But Stacy Keibler decided to vamp up her look for the Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash at Soho House in West Hollywood Thursday.  The former pro-wrestler - who turns 34 next month - rocked a wine-coloured lipstick and sleek updo for the industry soiree.

The Supermarket Superstar host's leathery black embroidered pencil dress featured a sheer midriff and cap sleeves. It was a far cry from Stacy's earlier ensemble - the white floral frock she donned for Thursday night's episode of The Arsenio Hall Show.

The five-foot-11 stunner has been ultra-busy attending Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week and guest judging Project Runway. Keibler is also fronting a new sporty clothing line called Meesh & Mia.

George Clooney's ex-girlfriend may have found love again with millionaire tech entrepreneur Jared Pobre after the pair attended Burning Man. And her food entrepreneur competition Supermarket Superstar airs Thursday nights through September 26 on Lifetime.

Link to full article
watching
watching
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  Empty Re: Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash

Post by LornaDoone Sat 21 Sep 2013, 03:28

Not loving the dark hair and dark lips in this version (that magazine cover different story).

She really doesn't look good with dark hair it ages her. Maybe it's just the coloring of this photograph but I don't find it flattering.
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash  Empty Re: Stacy at Hollywood Reporter pre-Emmy bash

Post by silly girl Sat 21 Sep 2013, 03:35

She looked much nicer earlier in the evening when she was on the Arsenio Hall show. At least I don't think this is a good look for her...too dark.

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by pandabear Sat 21 Sep 2013, 21:47

Dress looks great on her, but liking the hair and lips,

pandabear
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Sat 21 Sep 2013, 22:02

The length of the dress is lovely .

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by lelacorb Sat 21 Sep 2013, 22:14

do you think this woman is dressed well and look so good, I do not agree, it seems much older than her age and especially looks like a woman with no personality! To me her looks like a wax figure, if it would look good in the famous Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum
lelacorb
lelacorb
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down