George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George Clooney to make his Broadway debut in a play version of movie ‘Good Night, and Good Luck
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyYesterday at 19:19 by benex

» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyYesterday at 02:07 by annemariew

»  George filming new film in UK
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptySat 11 May 2024, 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding

+4
Nicky80
Joanna
Carla97
Katiedot
8 posters

Go down

"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding Empty "Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding

Post by Katiedot Thu 01 Aug 2013, 12:51

As if there weren't enough solipsistic fans out there claiming your attention for something Clooney-related but really all about themselves, I present you this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HOW YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN MAKING THIS MOVIE...

This is the point where YOU take on the role of Movie Executive and become the Official Backers of a Hollywood movie! Traditionally a production company would go to a big studio for funding, but we think it makes more sense to go direct to the people and give you the chance to get involved in funding the kind of film you would like to see! "Looking For George Clooney" is a film for the people...so it makes sense for it to be made by the people (and more importantly by the people who love George Clooney!) Listed down the right hand side of this page are a series of exclusive rewards you will receive for donating anything from $10 to $7,500 to the production! Decide how you would like to get involved in the movie and we can't wait to welcome you on board! It's THAT simple!

About the Filmmakers...

Nadia and Hayley

Fluffy Cat Productions are the creators of original TV formats and independent films. Looking for George Clooney was the brainchild of British Producer/Actress Nadia Jordan who enlisted West End playwright Hayley Nolan to help her develop the idea and write the screenplay.  Hayley is a Royal Court Theatre Young Writer who wrote and starred in West End's Credit Crunch: The Musical as well as numerous indie screenplays. Nadia worked for many years as a producer in London for the BBC, ITV, Sky and Channel 4 and also had an extensive career as a music industry Executive.  Both are trained actresses with numerous credits.

OTHER WAYS YOU CAN HELP!

While every dollar helps, so does every word of promotion. If you are unable to support "Looking for George Clooney" financially, please utilize the indiegogo share functions, email, text or call people you know to help us spread the message and reach as many people as possible. Taking the time to share our project is a form of support that is not only appreciated but needed.

Twitter logoTWEET or Facebook logo FACEBOOK the link to this page & help us spread the word!

EMAIL this page to friends, family or business colleagues you think might be in a position to get involved with funding!

CONTACT YOUR LOCAL NEWSPAPER and ask them to help spread the word to Clooney fans worldwide!

AND NOW... Your Questions: ANSWERED!

IS GEORGE CLOONEY STARRING IN THIS MOVIE?

In this film we pay homage to the swoonsome Cloonster himself and how he inspires our protagonist’s hilarious quest to find the man of her dreams (that being George Clooney, of course!) But whether George will make a cameo in the film himself as yet remains to be seen.... we are working on it! As it stands though George Clooney isn’t affiliated with our film “Looking For George Clooney” in anyway, it is simply a cinematic tribute to the wonderfulness that is George!

I’M A HUGE GEORGE CLOONEY FAN - HOW CAN I GET INVOLVED?

On the right hand side of this page is a list of “Perks” you will receive for the different amounts you can donate. Have a read through and see which “perk” you would like to receive and donate accordingly!

WHY DO YOU NEED DONATIONS MAKE THE MOVIE HAPPEN?

Being in the middle of a recession, the film industry has unfortunately been hit just as hard as everyone else. Websites like the one you are on now are called Crowd Funding and are a brilliant, innovative new way for independent filmmakers who aren't given funding by the big studios to produce their own work.  It also means films get made that the movie-going public - i.e., YOU - want to see. Pretty cool huh?!

WHAT WILL MY DONATION BE SPENT ON?

Whether you are donating $10 or $1000 your money will ONLY be spent on the film! So that covers everything from hiring brilliant actors, hiring the best crew and equipment so it looks cinematically brilliant (only the best for our viewers!) Then it’s a case of getting the film edited, packaged up and distributed so you all can see it. We have also budgeted for marketing and entry into film festivals - after all there is no point making an amazing movie if no one knows it exists! Every single dollar you donate will be used wisely; we’ve all had bags of experience pulling together amazing productions on shoestring budgets, so we can guarantee your money will go even further than you imagined!

HOW DO I KNOW THE MOVIE WILL GET MADE?

Our creative team has years of experience in the industry and a back catalogue of exciting, successful projects! We are so passionate about this film, we’ve been working non-stop for months already to make it happen, and so we certainly aren’t going to stop now! And on a more basic level, now we have drawn worldwide attention to the project we’d get into huge trouble if we received donations and it didn’t go ahead! So rest assured your investment is in safe hands, we are going into production this year thanks to you!

WHAT DOES IT MEAN IF I GET AN “EXECUTIVE PRODUCER” OR “ASSOCIATE PRODUCER” CREDIT?

Having a producer credit on IMDB it shows you are a bona fide movie producer! Not all productions are IMDB recognized, which is why we were specifying you will get the credit on our production.

You won’t have any input into the actual film - think of yourself as more a silent partner in that respect - but if you want to make the break into movie producing or build up your credentials on a reputable film project then this is the one for you!

WHERE ARE YOU SHOOTING THE MOVIE?

The majority of the film is going to be shot in LA but a few scenes will be shot in London.

YOU’RE OFFERING TO WRITE A CAMEO IN THE MOVIE JUST FOR ME, ARE WE TALKING STARRING ROLE?!

Never say never! If your acting skills completely blow us away there’s no reason why you couldn’t land yourself one of the supporting roles! But what we had in mind was more along the lines of a one off appearance in the movie, which will probably include a few lines (although you can have a non speaking role part if you wish). You don't need to have acted before as our screenwriter Hayley will have a Skype chat with you and figure out what sort of role you would suit best.  

Unfortunately we can’t provide travel or accommodation to the shoot and the filming dates will be final, we won’t be able to fit them around your schedule. The shoot will take place in Los Angeles (exact location to be determined at a later date) You won’t be paid for your role, as you are donating to us for the cameo..kinda defeats the object by giving you your money back!

WHY DON’T YOU INCLUDE TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION IN ANY OF THE REWARDS?

Well as you’ll know we are on a really tight budget and this production is only going ahead thanks to your amazing donations, so we didn't think it made sense to spend a huge chunk of your investment on travel and accommodation flying backers over to Hollywood to claim their rewards. We thought it much better spent on making the production itself amazing! Makes sense!

WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU RAISE MORE THAN YOUR TARGET OR YOU DON'T REACH IT?

The budget we have asked for is the minimum we need to make our movie the way we envisage it but anything over and above that will just make the production even better! Having said that, if we hit just under our target we will still go ahead with the production but it will just mean we will have to make a lot of changes to accommodate a smaller budget. It can be done and no it's not ideal but we are so determined to make this movie happen, so your funding is in the best hands possible to make a fabulous film either way!

WHO ARE THE CAST OF THE MOVIE?

Currently the only roles cast are that of our lead Poppy and her LA therapist Dr Eve Carter, played by our filmmakers Nadia and Hayley respectively. For the other roles budget will determine whether we get named actors on board or will be working with fresh new talent, either way the actors will be amazing we can guarantee you that! Casting will take place when we go into full-on pre-production as soon as we've reached our Indiegogo target. That also goes for the rest of our crew behind the scenes.

It should be obvious, but I'll write it anyway: please be cautious of sending money to complete strangers on the internet.  George has NOTHING whatsoever to do with this project.

What you get for what you give:

$10
OFFICIAL BACKER OF THE MOVIE
For your donation your name will appear on the movie’s forthcoming website. You will also receive a warm fuzzy feeling knowing you did good by bringing a little bit of George Clooney into everyone’s lives!
0 claimed

$25
SPECIAL THANKS IN THE CREDITS
You will get a special mention in the movie’s on screen credits. Yes, your name on the silver screen in a special thanks from the filmmakers!
1 claimed

$50
EXCLUSIVE MOVIE DOWNLOADS
In addition to becoming an Official Backer of the movie and having your name in the on screen credits, you lucky devils also get exclusive access to view the finished movie online before the general public! In addition you will receive a private login to exclusive behind-the-scenes videos recorded by the cast and creatives throughout the film shoot!
0 claimed

$100
ONLINE MOVIE PREMIERE WITH Q&A
You are invited to attend the virtual online Movie Premiere which will be followed by a live webinar Q and A with the cast and filmmakers. You will get to chat with us and watch the movie online before it's release. And of course you will get to see your name in the on screen credits as an Official Backer as well as view behind the scenes footage.
0 claimed

$150
THE CLOONEY FAN SPECIAL
In addition to getting your name in the movie credits, behind the scenes access and an invite to the Online Movie Premiere of the movie followed by a cast Q and A, you will receive an exclusive, limited edition jute tote bag emblazoned with the logo "I’M…LOOKING FOR GEORGE CLOONEY!" A real collector's item for any dedicated Clooney fan!
0 claimed

$250
ATTEND VIP SCREENING OF MOVIE
Get up close and personal with the stars of the film at a VIP screening in either Hollywood or London*, followed by a Q and A session where you can chat with the cast and filmmakers! You will of course also have your name in the movie credits as an Official Backer and have online behind the scenes access as well as receiving the collectors item, limited edition "I'M...LOOKING FOR GEORGE CLOONEY" bag" at the premiere. *travel and accommodation not included
0 claimed

$500
GET YOUR NAME IN THE MOVIE
You will be referenced within the movie BY YOUR NAME and something significant to you such as your hometown. You can then download the film to watch your big moment (or attend a screening in LA or London*.) You will appear in the credits and receive the limited edition "I'M...LOOKING FOR GEORGE CLOONEY" bag! *travel and accommodation not included
0 claimed

$1,000
ASSOCIATE PRODUCER
You are now an Associate Producer on the movie and will be credited on IMDB. In addition you and a guest will be invited to attend the movie’s VIP screening and meet the cast and filmmakers in either Hollywood or London (travel and accommodation not included.) Limited edition "I'M...LOOKING FOR GEORGE CLOONEY" bag also included!
0 out of 10 claimed

$3,500
A SPEAKING ROLE IN THE MOVIE
We will write a speaking cameo role especially for you in the movie.** This will give you an IMDB acting credit. You will be responsible for travel and accommodation to where filming will take place, which will be in either Hollywood or London - your choice. You can also attend either the VIP Screening in London or LA*, or the Virtual Online Movie Premiere.
0 out of 5 claimed

$7,500
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
The most esteemed role in movie production, you will receive an IMDB credit as Executive Producer. In addition you and a guest will meet with the filmmakers over a private dinner prior to the movie’s VIP screening in either Hollywood or London (travel and accommodation not included).
0 out of 5 claimed
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding Empty Re: "Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding

Post by Carla97 Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:09

Pretty amatourish pyramid scheme Smile
Carla97
Carla97
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

"Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding Empty Re: "Looking for George Clooney" romcom film looking for fan funding

Post by Joanna Thu 01 Aug 2013, 13:33

Oooooh....I just spotted a pig flying over my garden !
Joanna
Joanna
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 01 Aug 2013, 14:50

Oh Joanna, I hope you made pictures LOL you are funny
Nicky80
Nicky80
Casamigos with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Thu 01 Aug 2013, 17:36

That pig did a flyover my house too.

LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Thu 01 Aug 2013, 20:45

Piggy better look out we are in a sever thunder storm watch, fly high.
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 01 Aug 2013, 21:09

Stop drinking girls!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by What Would He Say Fri 02 Aug 2013, 01:27

To think some poor lady only got a kiss for over 300,000€. Short changed to a madness. Wink Wink 
What Would He Say
What Would He Say
Mastering the tao of Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Mazy Fri 02 Aug 2013, 02:34

it's me wrote:Stop drinking girls!

IM you always come across with something to make me laugh when I need it, there is so much news that I cannot keep up on twitter. Thanks
Mazy
Mazy
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 02 Aug 2013, 10:10

Oh you are welcome! Always happy to make ppl feel happy Very Happy
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Thu 15 Aug 2013, 05:12

An update on this:

Join my movie project for the love of gorgeous George ; Nadia Jordan searching for people to be involved in Clooney film

August 14, 2013

AN ESSEX girl has set out on an unprecedented mission to bring every woman's dream of dating gorgeous George Clooney to the big screen - and they want everyone to get involved.

Hornchurch-born filmmaker Nadia Jordan and her producing partner Hayley Nolan have launched an appeal for George Clooney fans around the world to take part in the Hollywood production, from becoming an executive movie producer to scoring a cameo role in the film Looking For George Clooney.

After moving to Hollywood, producer Ms Jordan, who has previously worked for the BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and Sky, dreamed up the story of Poppy, a bored housewife whose marriage has broken down but instead of going in search of herself she goes in search of her dream man, George Clooney.

Nadia then enlisted West End playwright Hayley Nolan to bring the story and characters to life and write the film script. Not only that but this multi-talented duo will also star in the film, entitled Looking for George Clooney with Nadia as kooky heroine Poppy and Hayley playing her LA therapist Dr Eve Carter.

Trailer Clooney fans can watch the duo star in the trailer for the film on movie funding website IndieGoGo.com which allows members of the public to help fund films they want to see get made.

Nadia said: We both come from a strong acting background Hayley wrote and starred in West End's Credit Crunch: The Musical and Glee viral Sue Sylvester's Daughter and I've performed on stage and in films in London, New York and LA, so it made perfect sense for Hayley to write the roles for us.

And if it means I get to fall in love with George Clooney on screen then even better. In a trailer for their movie on crowd funding website indiegogo.com, scriptwriter Hayley Nolan said of writing the film I related to the story immediately...

I mean I've had many a breakdown at not being able to date George Clooney.

Now Nadia and Hayley are appealing to cinema goers around the world to get involved and pledge sponsorship to the production of the film and receive a variety of amazing perks in return.

These include becoming an executive producer on the film to invites to cast movie screenings in Hollywood and London.

Screenwriter Hayley will even create a guest cameo role for a few lucky Clooney fans to appear in the movie themselves.

The British filmmaker duo are following in the footsteps of Hollywood A-Listers such as movie star James Franco, Scrubs star Zach Braff and Veronica Mars' Kristen Bell who have all turned to crowd funding websites to fund their independent films. This means cinema goers can get involved in the making of the films they want to see released.

And with popular campaigns reaching million dollar targets, sites like indiegogo are being seen as the future of filmmaking.

We've set our budget at $60,000, which is actually considered a micro budget in the movie industry, Nadia said.

But as an independent filmmaker it's our job to be as resourceful and creative with that as possible.

And of course, if we raise over our target that would just mean we could make the movie even bigger and better.

So if you want to get involved in making the ultimate RomCom about every woman's favourite bachelor, visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] looking-forgeorge-clooney

A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Thanks to Henway for the find.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 09:33

"the story of Poppy, a bored housewife whose marriage has broken down but instead of going in search of herself she goes in search of her dream man, George Clooney. "

Oh man what a story...Why it has to be a "bored housewife"??? Are we all bored housewifes???? Shocked 

"I mean I've had many a breakdown at not being able to date George Clooney."

Yeah me too hahahahahaah Razz 

Screenwriter Hayley will even create a guest cameo role for a few lucky Clooney fans to appear in the movie themselves.

so who wants to go? Suspect 
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:10

No thanks.....much too busy being bored !

Sofa bounce 
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicky80 Thu 15 Aug 2013, 10:16

LOL!      Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Nicky80
Nicky80

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Tue 10 Sep 2013, 11:08

So, this story is still on the go and now they know someone who knows someone who knows him!

Monday 09 September 2013

Looking for George Clooney? This woman is!

Written byEMMA HIGGINBOTHAM

There can’t be many ladies who haven’t dreamed about meeting George Clooney.

The very mention the crinkly-eyed, pot-bellied pig-loving Hollywood hunk’s name is enough to make even the strongest women swoon. Possibly even drool.

And now Hayley Nolan, who studied creative writing in Cambridge, is tapping into our pent-up desires and making a movie about one woman’s journey to find Gorgeous George himself.

There’s just one tiny problem: she hasn’t actually signed up Mr Clooney quite yet.

The project began last year when Hayley, who’s 25, lived in LA for six months: “It sounds very snazzy, but it wasn’t, I assure you!” she chuckles. “That’s where I met Nadia Jordan, who’s a producer over there, and we started working on various ideas.

“She said ‘I’ve had this idea about looking for George Clooney - it’d be a great TV show’, and I said ‘No, that would be a great indie film!’ And we’ve developed it from there.”

Called Looking for George Clooney, the rom-com will tell the tale of Poppy Wakefield, a bored English housewife who’s just broken up with her husband. “She sets off to LA, not in search of herself, but in search of her dream man, George Clooney,” explains Hayley. “She feels like she deserves more in life, and he’s the ultimate man. She’s not crazy, she’s just a little bit kooky.

“A few people have said it sounds like a modern-day Shirley Valentine, and I’m like ‘Yes!’ That’s exactly what we’re aiming for!”

But Nadia and Hayley were faced with the small matter of the budget – as in they didn’t have one. Their solution was (fairly) simple: they’d take the lead roles themselves (British-born Nadia will play Poppy, while Hayley will play Dr Eve Carter, her American therapist), and then use crowd-funding website IndieGoGo to try and raise the $60,000 they’re after.

For those not in the know, crowd-funding is exactly as it sounds: it’s all about getting ordinary folk to pledge money for a project in return for a ‘thank you’ – and how emphatic that ‘thank you’ is depends on how much you cough up.

“Crowd-funding isn’t a particularly big thing in the UK at the moment, but it’s huge over in America, so we didn’t think twice about any other avenue; we thought ‘This is perfect, everyone loves George!’” bubbles Hayley.

“There’s so many different ways to get involved,” she adds. “We can write a role in the film for people if they donate a certain amount; we can make them an executive producer; or they can just be an official backer for $10 – that’s about £6.50 - and have their name in the credits. All these cute little perks make people a part of a Hollywood production. It’s really cool.” (Apparently Stephen Fry thinks so too; Hayley says he tweeted about the project to his six million Twitter followers, “and I was like ‘Wow, Stephen Fry?’!”)

Originally from Sheffield, Hayley is an actress as well as a writer. She’s been treading the boards since the age of 3, and was a scrap of a girl when she wrote her first film, Jurassic Park Breeds Again. “It was a bit of a rip-off of the first one,” she admits, “but I was only 9…”

In her teens Hayley moved to Manchester, home of Granada studios, where she managed to get a job as a runner (the glamorous name for a dogsbody) on comedy drama Cold Feet, “and Mike Bullen, the writer, offered to read my first screenplay and give me feedback on it.

“It was a comedy about the craziness of the awards season, and looking back now it wasn’t my best effort, but it was my first effort! He was really gracious; he was quoting his favourite lines from the script, which was quite an honour. So that was a nice little push in the right direction.”

At 19 Hayley moved to London, where she did numerous theatrical courses; a show she penned for dance school Pineapple even had a one-off performance in the West End.

Meanwhile her acting jobs have been varied to say the least. At one end of the spectrum Hayley’s played a rape victim, while at the other she was Mattel’s official UK Barbie for a year: “It sounds insane but it was actually really sweet,” she says. “I would go to Great Ormond Street Hospital and grant wishes. Some of the children were terminally ill and it was their last wish to meet Barbie; it was heart-breaking, but at the same time so nice to do something that actually meant something to someone.”

Her living doll duties encompassed everything from personal appearances in shops to taking a plane-load of recovering children to Lapland: “I had to do an American accent for 19 hours straight,” recalls Hayley. “At the end I was choking on my own voice.”

Then in 2008, she arrived in Cambridge to do a creative writing course at Homerton College. For Hayley, it was a turning point.

“I didn’t really know what to expect, but everyone was so lovely,” she says. “I started working with some of the students who do the Footlights Smokers [the try-out nights put on by the famous University comedy society], which was really good. I don’t think they got my comedy, particularly – or maybe I didn’t get their comedy! - but I worked with some amazing people.

“Cambridge was invaluable, and it’s what really pushed me. And it inspired me to write sketches, which then lead to Sue Sylvester’s Daughter, my Glee comedy sketch.”

The YouTube video of Hayley pretending to be the famously mean coach’s offspring has been something of a hit, with more than 31,000 views; “and it got recognised by Jane Lynch, Sue Sylvester herself. She loved it!” says Hayley. “I met her in LA and I was so star-struck. She told me she’d put me forward for a role in Glee, but then very delicately tried to explain that I looked a little too old...”

Nevertheless, it’s all been good training for writing the Clooney movie. But although Hayley and Nadia hope to start filming this year, the script is still the first-draft stage: it can’t be finalised until they know how much money they’ve raised, and who’s going to end up in the film: “Because of the cameos, I’m going to have to write it around everybody, so I’m holding off on doing the finished script until then,” explains Hayley.

But what if someone pays them an eye-watering amount of money to star in the film, but is truly terrible at acting? “Then I’ll have them as a really bad actor - that can be their role!” she laughs. “No, I have no shame in saying that I will be able to write a role for anyone, and it’ll be funny, and they will feel completely comfortable with it.”

So come on, will George be in it? “Well we’ve just met someone who knows him,” says Hayley. “He’s a reporter who’s been flown out to interview him personally, and he’s met him on several occasions. So we have a connection now, and we’re going to be approaching him and asking.

“I actually think he’ll be up for it,” she adds. “He’s such a nice, down-to-earth guy, isn’t he? And who wouldn’t be up for being seen as the ultimate dream man of every woman? It’s like a homage, a whole film dedicated to him.”

Is he Hayley’s dream man? “I’m not madly in love with George, I’m not a crazed fan at all! But I really do like him, and I love his films. Obviously it helps that he is easy on the eye…”

But with or without George himself, Hayley insists that the film will get made, whatever the budget. “Absolutely! We’ve got so many contacts in LA who are used to doing this, and we can make it look amazing on any budget. We’re very creative with our resources, and good at blagging things for free, and a lot of people are donating their time for free. We’re not getting paid either - it’s all for the love of Clooney.”

And, adds Hayley, she hopes everyone will help them out: “It’s so hard in this day and age. The economy has hit the film industry as hard as everyone else, so the big few are churning out the 3D blockbusters, but what about the small indie rom-coms?

“We need support, and it’s going to be really fun film, so if you’ve ever wanted to get involved in a Hollywood production, this is it.”

::The crowd-funding for Looking for George Clooney closes on September 19. To get involved, visit lookingforgeorgeclooney.com, where there’s also a trailer for the proposed movie.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down