George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio

Go down

George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio Empty George Clooney loves Cambridge's local Star Radio

Post by Katiedot Thu 13 Jun 2013, 07:30

Wow, I love the idea of George listening to local radion while he's filming on location.  Thanks Henway for the find.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reported on Jun 12 2013 by Mike Watkins Showbiz & CelebrityTop Stories
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]A-list heartthrob George Clooney thinks Star Radio in Cambridge shines above the rest according to celebrity gossip.
The megastar recently revealed to top gossip columnist Neil Sean that while on set filming for his latest role in The Monuments Men at Duxford, he was a regular listener to the Star Radio breakfast show.
King of celebrity gossip, Neil Sean said: “I was told that he has been doing the ‘Beat My Organ’ quiz on set every day and loves the 80s music vibe.”
Thrilled to hear that George Clooney is a music fan, Millers Music in Cambridge has donated a new keyboard for Mark and Isha’s Breakfast Show ‘Beat My Organ’ challenge.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]George was too busy listening to Smooth Radio to comment, apparently…
“I bet Neil Sean would love to beat Dan Wootton with an 80s music vibe” says ATV Today critic Queenie, adding, “Is Beat My Organ like Paul O’Grady’s organ game, just without the pictures? Last thing I want to wake up to is the sound of an organ dear, I’d rather wake up to the sound of Vanessa Feltz and thats near enough to make anyone suicidal.”
Star Radio is a commercial radio station based within the City of Cambridge and broadcasting to around 277,000 people – and Hollywood actors, sometimes.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down