George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyToday at 20:43 by benex

»  George filming new film in UK
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
What George Clooney films do you have in your collection EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

What George Clooney films do you have in your collection

+4
Katiedot
theminis
melbert
aflower1325
8 posters

Go down

What George Clooney films do you have in your collection Empty Re: What George Clooney films do you have in your collection

Post by aflower1325 Sun 24 Feb 2013, 03:54

Thank you! Hug1

I sort of have a NEED to own them all. The ones that I have to save up for is ER. I of course need the whole series!
aflower1325
aflower1325
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

What George Clooney films do you have in your collection Empty Re: What George Clooney films do you have in your collection

Post by melbert Sun 24 Feb 2013, 04:41

I've had that for years Aflower and it's WONDERFUL!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 24 Feb 2013, 05:23

So far, my collection is:
Dusk till Dawn
Out of Sight
Intolerable Cruelty
One Perfect Day (or is it One Fine day, cant remember)
Staring at Goats
Ides of March
The American
Michael Clayton
Descendents
Argo
3/4 of the ER series
Don't know why I don't have Three Kings, as I really enjoyed the movie -

Shame on me I forgot to add Up in the Air (the trailer poster is on my bedroom wall)
Solaris
Syriana

Last edited by theminis on Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added movies to my list)
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by aflower1325 Sun 24 Feb 2013, 05:35

From Dusk Till Dawn was my first GC film experience. Beyond what I had seen of him in ER and a few here and theres of Roseanne and the episode of friends. Beyond that was the ever popular Oceans 11.

I did not get the opportunity until recently to expand my viewing of George. I started it off with Three Kings because I am a lover of a decent military film.
aflower1325
aflower1325
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

What George Clooney films do you have in your collection Empty What George Clooney films do you have in your collection

Post by theminis Sun 24 Feb 2013, 05:41

Well in my opinion, you picked a good movie to start with. Enjoy completing your collection x
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Feb 2013, 05:49

Just in case you're wondering, I created this thread by moving posts from another thread.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Feb 2013, 10:18

all but first series or early films (found only one : Return to Horror High )

guess all from ER ahead

-
is it right?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 24 Feb 2013, 10:18

Same here. I've got them all except the really early films.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Feb 2013, 10:20

Drink 3
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:07

I've got all of his films on DVD and my favourites on Blu Ray too.
I've even got Red Surf and Return of Killer Tomatoes !! Lol
The first one I bought was Three Kings.

The ones I don't like....
Collingwood......Intolerable Cruelty.....Goats.....Mr Fox.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:13

I liked Goats, quirky. I enjoyed Intolerable Cruelty, the comedy aspect of it and Catherine Zeta Jones is stunning. Never saw Mr Fox or Collingwood, don't think watching 20 minutes of Mr Fox counts....
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:18

Tried watching Goats DVD....but fell asleep ! Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:26

Well then it most definitely bored you!! Im sure you watched enough of his other movies to make up for it.
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sun 24 Feb 2013, 11:42

Oh yes...many times gal.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Sun 24 Feb 2013, 19:59

I've got most of the movies on DVD, the full ER series that George appeared on. Plus my son works at the local theatre, so he brings me home all the movie posters from G's movies: Goats, Idles of March, The American, The Descendants. I'm not sure about the others, because my son has only worked there for a little over 3 yrs. But before the movies went digital, my son would also bring home the "trailers" that they would show in the theatre's before the actual movie came out. I think that's kind of cool. I'll never be able to actually "watch" the trailer, because I don't have a projector, but it's still neat. Sorry for the language....shows my age. Lol
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Sun 24 Feb 2013, 20:16

I have all of the films on theminis' list except Men Who Stare at Goats which to me is just silly. I had the Syriana disk but sold it because I couldn't look at the torture scene.

My favorite was Michael Clayton until Descendents came out. Love Descendents maybe because it deals with family values.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Sun 24 Feb 2013, 20:19

the actual movie posters???

WOW! affraid you lucky gal!!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by traone Sun 24 Feb 2013, 23:11

Yea, the actual posters that you see hanging outside and inside in the box frames with the lightbulbs that are framing them and lighting them up. At first I would hang them up in our master bedroom, my husband wasn't too thrilled about that, but it made our son proud. Now I just keep up "The Descendants" poster, and at the top there is a small "Banner" of "The American" at the top. All the others are in their triangle containers in one of the spare bedrooms.
traone
traone
Getting serious about George

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down