George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson

+2
Maggy
Katiedot
6 posters

Go down

Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson Empty Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 05:59

Uhhhh? Someone needs to lay off the eggnog.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Video - George Clooney Or Mel Gibson? The Paparazzi Get Muddled As Star Arrives At Airport

'The Descendants' star George Clooney is snapped rushing to a waiting car with a security guard as he arrives at an LA airport. One photographer gets a little confused, perhaps unable to tell the identity of the celebrity due to his cunning disguise of a hat and sunglasses, and calls him 'Mel' as if getting him confused with 'Braveheart' star Mel Gibson.

Clooney has been in the headlines this week regarding his relationship with WWE star Stacy Keibler. They have been dating more than a year and Stacy is reportedly ready to commit, but commitment-phobic Clooney has been attempting to weasel his way out of it by suggesting that he's dying from 'recurring bouts of malaria' among other things and that 'he'd make a terrible husband and dad' according to the National Enquirer.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson Empty Re: Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson

Post by Maggy Wed 19 Dec 2012, 06:06

Mel Gibson?

No way!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson Empty Re: Paparazzi confuses George Clooney for Mel Gibson

Post by melbert Wed 19 Dec 2012, 09:01

Dead ringer!!! NOT!!!!!!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 19 Dec 2012, 09:03

Have the paparazzi seen some of the photos of Mel Gibson, I mean the dude was real handsome back in the day, but stress has affected him and they are most definitely not dopplegangers!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Wed 19 Dec 2012, 09:07

It's horrible having that untrue story about him dying added into the story though. Some people will believe it.
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Wed 19 Dec 2012, 09:50

People are willing to believe whatever they want to believe, Jo, no matter what evidence is given to them. Let them.

I wonder whether George heard the paparazzo call him Mel and what went through his mind?
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Wed 19 Dec 2012, 11:52

GC's probably thought, its time for a facelift - no offence to Mel, I used to have quite a thing for him back in the day!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Dec 2012, 12:31

Mel.... ?

tongue no way!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 19 Dec 2012, 12:33

Joanna wrote:It's horrible having that untrue story about him dying added into the story though. Some people will believe it.

silent no comment
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down