George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyToday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band"

3 posters

Go down

Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" Empty Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band"

Post by Katiedot Sat 24 Nov 2012, 04:08

It's an old interview but I don't remember seeing it before:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Q: Ryan feels that being directed by Clooney is like being part of a band
A: The way that he works is very much like uh, it's kind of musical. He talked often about the beat of the scene, you know, and he would really get into the rhythm of the way that the dialogue worked, you know, like 'babeedidi baba da dah'. And he would constanstly be, he was constantly playing the drums for you, you know, when he directed you and I had never worked like that before which was interesting.

Q: What makes George, George?
A: He's a mystery to me. He was before [Ryan worked with him] and he's even more so now, I mean, watching him work was uh, [pause] he's doing everything all the time. He's the producer, he's the director, he's the writer, he's the star, he's got a satellite project over Sudan that he's navigating and he's got 5 to 10 practical jokes in the works at any given time.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" Empty Re: Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band"

Post by melbert Sat 24 Nov 2012, 04:23

Good old George! Sounds like he'd work with George again, given the opportunity.
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band" Empty Re: Ryan Gosling says working for George Clooney is "like being part of a band"

Post by lucy Tue 27 Nov 2012, 14:10

Make my day to be able to see these two side by side again, love Ryan hope I live long enough to see what becomes of this young man.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down