George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyYesterday at 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

+26
MM
janieb
Spacey2
Best in Category
Atalante
Katiedot
fluffy
party animal - not!
blackmamba
theminis
Joanna
playfuldeb
noodle
it's me
laetval
NotAvailable
lucy
LornaDoone
melbert
amaretti
cindigirl
Maggy
Cinderella
tzizz
The next mrs clooney
silly girl
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa Empty George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

Post by silly girl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 19:47

Back to the subject at hand....this was just posted on twitter:

Last edited by Katiedot on Fri 28 Sep 2012, 11:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : updated thread title)

silly girl
Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to Clooney I go!

Back to top Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa Empty Re: George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

Post by The next mrs clooney Tue 18 Sep 2012, 19:50

Booking my flight to Tulsa right now. Damn he looks good!!!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa Empty Re: George Clooney sightings in Oklahoma: Bartlesville and Tulsa

Post by tzizz Tue 18 Sep 2012, 19:53

I saw a post from silly girl, and I thought "YAY", even before I read it! COH's own Nancy Drew to the rescue. So, if that photo is recent, he's in OK working! Thank you, silly girl.

tzizz
Clooneyfan

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 20:14

thanks Tzizz....I read somewhere that filming is starting next week. I also saw another tweet earlier today which had someone saying GC had bought a house near Meryl S and Julia R in OK... probably not buying but renting but wasn't sure if it was true or not....who knows. Anyway it least this was a sighting verified with a photo.... Very Happy

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 18 Sep 2012, 20:15

There's that pretty man!!!... Hi George! Smile Thanks for posting!!! cheers
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 18 Sep 2012, 21:18

Thanks, Silly girl.

He looks nice!
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 18 Sep 2012, 21:36

Thanks silly girl for the tweeted picture. Damn he looks good even in a white tee shirt.
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 18 Sep 2012, 21:36

He looks great !!! Very Happy

amaretti
Training to be Mrs Clooney?

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Wed 19 Sep 2012, 01:16

yummy George!
melbert
melbert
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by LornaDoone Wed 19 Sep 2012, 05:17

I thought George was just exec producing. Am I correct that the filming in / near Bartlesville is for Osage? If he's just producing why would he need to get a house? I mean do producers spend that much time on set? (Real question cause I thought the money men visited but didn't necessarily stay on set full time)
LornaDoone
LornaDoone

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Wed 19 Sep 2012, 06:32

Thought their are different types of producers, some are just money men, others stick around before,during, and after. Thinking about Jerry who produced Ocean's, he seemed to be involved thur-out. Having a club built on the lot where cast dined and hung out, even had games,TV's and a chef.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by NotAvailable Wed 19 Sep 2012, 09:36

And oh, i love that new pic of him. He looks so sweet there. Love4
NotAvailable
NotAvailable
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Thu 20 Sep 2012, 15:04

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This just in: George Clooney eats

A Bartlesville eatery played host on Wednesday night to George Clooney, one of the producers of "August: Osage County," the star-studded movie about to begin filming in the Pawhuska and Bartlesville areas.

It was Frank & Lola's Neighborhood Restaurant & Bar, often noted as one of the best places to dine in the city. At least that's what one of our Facebook friends told us who ate there last night as well.

I'll be surprised if many out there don't hear similar stories from friends in the near future, now that the cast and producers are joining crew members who have already been working in the Osage and Washington County areas in recent weeks.

Did George have the green chili? Or the cheeseburger? Or perhaps one of the green chili cheeseburgers that induce raves at Frank & Lola's?

Is George a good tipper, of the 20 percent variety, or something less or more?

These details are unknown, but I'm told that "people want to know these kinds of things." So there you have what is known.
laetval
laetval
Clooney maximus fantasticus

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Sep 2012, 15:14

Thanks Laetval for finding this. There were a few tweets last night but no photos so I didn't want to mention....sounds like a cute place to eat....

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Sep 2012, 15:59

green chili ?
is it piquant ?
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Thu 20 Sep 2012, 16:28

Yes maybe troppo piquant for our Georgie .

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Sep 2012, 16:42

amaretti wrote: Yes maybe troppo piquant for our Georgie .
Is that a Native American dish?
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Thu 20 Sep 2012, 16:49

Maggy, I did a Google search on troppo piquant -

Costa Rica Sierpe Troppo JOSE AND COSTA RICA lathered in piquant jalapeno salsas and sambas cara blanca monkey interspersed with luminous bumpy ...

Doesn't sound very appetizing to me. Noooo!
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 20 Sep 2012, 17:20

Costa Rica Sierpe Troppo JOSE AND COSTA RICA lathered in piquant jalapeno salsas and sambas cara blanca monkey interspersed with luminous bumpy ...

Confuzzled
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Sep 2012, 17:23

cindigirl wrote:Maggy, I did a Google search on troppo piquant -

Doesn't sound very appetizing to me. Noooo!
The word monkey doesn't sound appetizing to me.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Thu 20 Sep 2012, 18:00

Here's their menu

noodle
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Thu 20 Sep 2012, 18:11

Thanks, Noodle.

That seems like a very tasty menu. The Artichoke Dip looks delicious to me.
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Thu 20 Sep 2012, 23:56

They don't say where he was eating but from a news site:

Last edited by silly girl on Fri 21 Sep 2012, 00:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add photo)

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Fri 21 Sep 2012, 06:37

You mean he eats like us mortals?
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Fri 21 Sep 2012, 08:24

Stars spotted in Bartlesville

Filming for "August: Osage County" begins on Monday and already Hollywood stars have been spotted in the area.

Katie Keleher told FOX23 that she spotted George Clooney while she was eating dinner at Frank and Lola's in Bartlesville.
"My eyes got really big and I started freaking out," said Katie. She said Clooney was eating dinner at a table near hers.

"I could hear him talking and his voice sounded just like it does on t.v.," said Katie.

She didn't talk with the actor but she did take a picture of him. "It was amazing it was the highlight of my year," said Katie.

The Oklahoma Film & Music Office and The Weinstein Company announced in August that principal photography is scheduled to begin September 24th and last for eight weeks.

The film stars Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts and Juliette Lewis. Lewis has reportedly been spotted grocery shopping in Bartlesville and has tweeted about things she wants to check out while she's in Oklahoma. On the FOX23 Facebook page someone posted Meryl Streep was on their flight into Tulsa over the weekend.

On Wednesday night, Twitter was abuzz with rumors actor George Clooney, who part of the production team, was seen dining in Bartlesville.

Jerry Stahl, the owner of Bartlesville Wine & Spirits, met George Clooney inside of his store earlier this week. Stahl said that he did a double-take but he recognized the actor immediately. "He was really friendly, he seemed laid back and casual," said Stahl.

George Clooney isn't the only male actor that has been spotted at a restaurant in Bartlesville. Sam Sheperd is also starring in the film and was recently served breakfast at a local eatery.

"Sam Sam Shepherd came in and had sausage scrambler, I guess he enjoyed it," said one of the cooks at Eggberts, Shawn Berry.

Berry said that it is exciting having celebrities out and about in the community. "Just the last few days there has really been a buzz and people have been talking about it alot," said Berry.

Other actors appearing in the film include Ewan MacGregor, Sam Shepherd, Chris Cooper and Abigail Breslin.

“August: Osage County” is a feature-length motion picture based on the play of the same name written by Tulsa native Tracy Letts. The play originated at Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre before moving to Broadway where it garnered five Tony awards including Best Play and a Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 2008.

Shooting will take place at locations in both Osage and Washington counties in Northeastern Oklahoma.
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Fri 21 Sep 2012, 10:09

silly girl wrote:They don't say where he was eating but from a news site:

Yahooooo....Elbow on table !
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Fri 21 Sep 2012, 13:55

playfuldeb wrote:You mean he eats like us mortals?

Shocked really?!

(and Grant sneeze too
like us mortals....)
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 25 Sep 2012, 03:45

Let's see if I can do this. Latest pic from set in Oklahoma

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 25 Sep 2012, 03:46

And another one.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 25 Sep 2012, 03:49

Thanks Noodle - nice to see his handsome face!!
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 25 Sep 2012, 03:58

Thanks, Noodle!

He looks great. It feels good to see him Give hearts
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 25 Sep 2012, 04:24

One more...

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Tue 25 Sep 2012, 04:35

Thank you soooo much Noodle!!!

Keep them coming Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Maggy
Maggy

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Sep 2012, 04:54

Thanks Noodle . Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Sep 2012, 04:57

Gray t shirt. Very Happy

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 05:38

Thanks for the find...nice photos indeed! I love you

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by theminis Tue 25 Sep 2012, 08:50

So not fair - all those free cuddles he's giving
theminis
theminis

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Tue 25 Sep 2012, 11:11

Lovely to see him again...he's always so amenable about photo sessions with folks isn't he ? Coolio
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 25 Sep 2012, 12:57

Thanks Maggy for posting the pictures. All I knew how to do was the link.

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Tue 25 Sep 2012, 13:48

He looks mahvahlush!!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 14:22

Found this on Les Frenchies site...took awhile to find the actual tweet. It was tweeted on Sunday but not sure if that is when the photo was taken. This tweeter is French and his hair is shorter so I am thinking maybe it was taken at the Fundraiser in Geneva? He looks like he was having a good time Wink and the reports from the fundraiser is that he was there very late.... Wink

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by amaretti Tue 25 Sep 2012, 14:50

George looks like he is having a great time . He is enjoying having that blond on his lap . bounce

amaretti

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 25 Sep 2012, 15:34

silly girl wrote:Found this on Les Frenchies site...took awhile to find the actual tweet. It was tweeted on Sunday but not sure if that is when the photo was taken. This tweeter is French and his hair is shorter so I am thinking maybe it was taken at the Fundraiser in Geneva? He looks like he was having a good time Wink and the reports from the fundraiser is that he was there very late.... Wink

See her arm???? looks like it's twisted! cameraflash
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by noodle Tue 25 Sep 2012, 15:37

Ok for those with better memories than mine. Is it normal for George to be in that kind of pose (woman we don't know), certainly looking like he's have a good time (with her on his lap), posing for a photo he, I would think, knows will be shared, while he's still in a relationship with someone else?

noodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Tue 25 Sep 2012, 15:39

NOPE...
Cinderella
Cinderella

Back to top Go down

Post by blackmamba Tue 25 Sep 2012, 16:02

Awww...wow these pictures with all the Ladys particulary the last one are bloody adorable. Nice to see him smiling and being his sexy self. Thank you for sharing love1

blackmamba
Clooney virgin

Back to top Go down

Post by party animal - not! Tue 25 Sep 2012, 16:24

Hi Silly girl. Tweeter of lap pic seems to be a huge One Direction fan and Youtube's cover versions of herself doing Keane, Katie Perry numbers etc............

party animal - not!

Back to top Go down

Post by cindigirl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 16:25

noodle wrote:Ok for those with better memories than mine. Is it normal for George to be in that kind of pose (woman we don't know), certainly looking like he's have a good time (with her on his lap), posing for a photo he, I would think, knows will be shared, while he's still in a relationship with someone else?

I don't think he has any worries there. If Stacy sees this she can't do anything about it. LOL And noodle and Cinderella thanks so much for the photos. It's a pleasure to at least see him again.

Would someone who is able to please give these two ladies a greenie?
cindigirl
cindigirl
Happy Clooney-looney!

Back to top Go down

Post by laetval Tue 25 Sep 2012, 16:57

Does everyone can post george's news & pics in Oklahoma in this thread :

I think it would be more appropriate IMO. Smile
laetval
laetval

Back to top Go down

Post by silly girl Tue 25 Sep 2012, 17:01

Thanks Laetval...you are probably right. I posted the one above from the tweet here because I wasn't sure where or when it was taken. When Katie gets back maybe she can move things around....

Very Happy

silly girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next