George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyToday at 10:30 by party animal - not!

»  George filming new film in UK
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 01:04 by annemariew

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

If you were in your 30s, would you date George?

+31
macs
Astras
Maggy
Henway
NotAvailable
MM
Cinderella
zizi
GalaxyLover
sisieq
yuanling
lolo"layla"
MyGirlKylie
bamboochacha
janieb
blubelle
bunny
playfuldeb
The next mrs clooney
davidarochelle
cindigirl
melbert
bellybaby
sarah ali
pattygirl
lucy
lelacorb
watching
it's me
Dexterdidit
Katiedot
35 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were in your 30s, would you date George?

Post by davidarochelle Fri 17 Feb 2012, 15:08

IMHO SK wants to be famous but she doesn't look very happy or even comfortable in the spotlight. How can you pursue an acting or any other form of entertainment career if you do not love ENTERTAINING others? I have met men who are very funny around their friends or in front of small groups but "freeze" in front of a larger audience and on camera. G generally LIKES interacting with his fans; he is not just doing it for the money.
davidarochelle
davidarochelle
Super clooney-astic fantastic

Back to top Go down

If you were in your 30s, would you date George? - Page 3 Empty Re: If you were in your 30s, would you date George?

Post by it's me Fri 17 Feb 2012, 15:14

absolutely
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by Henway Fri 17 Feb 2012, 18:09

Answer to the ? NO! Not at any age would I date George Clooney.

Henway
Clooney-phile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggy Fri 17 Feb 2012, 18:18

davidarochelle wrote: G generally LIKES interacting with his fans; he is not just doing it for the money.

He looks like he feels very comfortable around people.

and he always looks great,too.

I wouldn't think twice about dating George, he seems like a nice person to be around with.
Maggy
Maggy
Totally loving George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 12 Mar 2012, 06:39

In my perfect world, G and I would be friends with benefits. Laughing Because honestly I think he values friendships more than romantic relationships. Even though my dating fantasies paint a picture that is thrilling, intense and dramatic - I would be more content with a warm, comfortable friendship safely out of the limelight . Let the light shine on G! Having said that, because he's so smoking hot it might be hard to not want to jump him once in a while. Just sayin'. Wink
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Mar 2012, 07:13

jump him ?

explain baby.... sunny
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Astras Mon 12 Mar 2012, 07:55

it's me wrote:jump him ?

explain baby.... sunny

Have super hot sex with... Very Happy It comes from the old euphemism to "jump someone's bones" i.e have sex with them.
Astras
Astras
Clooney Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by macs Mon 12 Mar 2012, 10:19

As a matter of fact I am in my 30s... and I don't date George... so I guess the answer is no
macs
macs
Shooting hoops with George Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Mon 12 Mar 2012, 12:59

LOL!!!!

(ok, thanks A) Give Flowers2
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by caudata Tue 13 Mar 2012, 01:21

I would definitely love to be friends with him. He seems like a really nice, fun guy and I appreciate people who have causes they're passionate about. As for dating, I'm not sure. The whole red carpet thing seems horrifying and I'm more of a cabin-in-the-woods girl than sun-bathing in Cabo. While I'm not looking for marriage, I feel that I'd be insecure in the relationship, and that at any moment I'd be in the "Ghosts of girlfriends past" section. I suppose that's a risk in any relationship, but with him it seems more likely (and quite public).
caudata
caudata
Clooney Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Tue 13 Mar 2012, 16:27

well

no
not in my opinion

there is a risk
right

but
even if it doesn't seem
he is a good boy

Very Happy

anyway
funny laugh pic of G Laughing
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by NewFanForever Sat 05 Apr 2014, 12:16

Unfortunately no..i wouldn't have been able to.

Because I would have already been married for 12 years.

NewFanForever

Back to top Go down

Post by Joanna Sat 05 Apr 2014, 12:23

I'd go for friendship with George every time rather than dating. He has good attributes for being a friend.

Nice avatar NewFan.....Lol
Joanna
Joanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfly Thu 10 Apr 2014, 06:06

I just found this thread, it is from 2012!  Rolling Eyes 

Of course I would date George! Where do I sign up?  Cool 
Butterfly
Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3