George Clooney's Open House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» George celebrating his birthday on location in Italy
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 22:11 by Ida

»  George filming new film in UK
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 22:08 by benex

» George Clooney e Amal Alamuddin in Francia, ecco il loro nido
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:41 by annemariew

» George and Amal speaking at the Skoll Foundation conference in Oxford today
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 03:37 by annemariew

» George in IF
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyFri 12 Apr 2024, 18:44 by party animal - not!

» Amal announces new law degree sponsorship
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyFri 05 Apr 2024, 01:51 by annemariew

» George's new project The Department - a series
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyFri 22 Mar 2024, 09:42 by annemariew

»  Back in the UK
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptyMon 11 Mar 2024, 16:38 by annemariew

» George Clooney makes the effort to show his fans that he appreciates them
Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut EmptySun 10 Mar 2024, 21:20 by carolhathaway

Our latest tweets
Free Webmaster ToolsSubmit Express

Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut

+10
melbert
sadDonkey
Cinderella
MM
Missa
zizi
it's me
pattygirl
Pari
Katiedot
14 posters

Go down

Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut Empty Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut

Post by Katiedot Wed 28 Dec 2011, 16:55

Aha! It's like they can read my mind! I know I'm probably the only person here who likes George with shorter hair. Well, me and Esquire magazine, lol!

From Esquire

The Best Short Haircuts for Men, Celebrity Edition

Whether you've got superhero hair or just need to buzz it all off, even the world's most famous men could use a summer upgrade. Here's what to show and tell your barber, with a little help from one of the world's best — plus a few products to make it last.

By Nick Burns

You have: More salt than pepper, parted.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The example: The Clooney, looking older than his fifty years — a rarity — with lines around his eyes and something of an old-man haircut. He was at the Kennedy Center, and it was last year, but still.

What went (sorta) wrong: Longer styles make gray strands look more prominent, which inherently add years. "He looks more like a politician than a sex symbol," says Maniace.

George Clooney, Short Cut

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You need: A short crop on the sides with a decent chunk of length up top to let the darker, more peppery hairs take center stage. If, like Clooney, you have more gray around your temples or in the back, trimming tight will turn back the clock back a few years without a dye job. And, as his new look from Italy would have it, maybe help your case.

What to ask your barber: Close crop, fade on the sides, texture on the dome. "Makes it look like you're not hiding anything," says Maniace. Style with a clay like Bumble and Bumble Sumo Tech, if there's enough hair left for that sort of thing.
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut Empty Re: Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut

Post by Pari Wed 28 Dec 2011, 16:59

Yes with grey hair, short is better Smile Length adds the years... I mean the wisdom Very Happy hahhahahaha
Pari
Pari
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut Empty Re: Esquire Magazine advises George about his haircut

Post by pattygirl Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:32

No, Katie, you're not alone. I've always loved George with short hair, from FDTD onward. It really does my heart good to see him like that. It's gotten even better, the more salt in the pepper. Yum!
pattygirl
pattygirl
Achieving total Clooney-dom

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 18:36

hi hon!
it's me
it's me
George Clooney fan forever!

Back to top Go down

Post by zizi Wed 28 Dec 2011, 20:13

When he was a " little bit younger” Smile he looked great with longer hair.
Now, I think the shorter hair cut is more suitable for him.
On the other hand in TD he also looks very good with longer hair. What can I say, no matter what, he always looks desirable. tongue

zizi
More than a little bit enthusiastic about Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Missa Wed 28 Dec 2011, 20:14

pattygirl wrote:No, Katie, you're not alone. I've always loved George with short hair, from FDTD onward. It really does my heart good to see him like that. It's gotten even better, the more salt in the pepper. Yum!

I agree, with the exception of the FDTD Caesar cut. That never really did it for me. Any of those military buzz cuts, though, I can't get enough of. Between the hair and the uniform, I can watch Three Kings on mute and be perfectly happy. Very Happy
Missa
Missa
Clooney-love. And they said it wouldn't last

Back to top Go down

Post by MM Wed 28 Dec 2011, 22:04

I don't like George's haircut for the Gravity movie. I don't think that military cuts are too flattering on him. JMHO.
MM
MM
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Dec 2011, 22:29

I think he looks great in both pictures!

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:30

always great
in some pics
MORE! Razz
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinderella Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:41

I like the top photo best. Though, he looks good either way! lip smack
Cinderella
Cinderella
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:42

no
the second one
here
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by sadDonkey Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:44

Heeey...
he is 50 and still has full hair afro
How great is that?!

sadDonkey
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Location : Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, Europe, ...

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Wed 28 Dec 2011, 23:45

you are right

yep

not so common
AT ALL!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Thu 29 Dec 2011, 01:58

I love all his hairs!!!!
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Dec 2011, 03:08

Lol, Melbert! Me too, love it everywheres.

With jokes aside, having a full head of hair is a blessing.
George must of done something right to have found favor in God.

Last edited by nnz on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 10:29; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by it's me Thu 29 Dec 2011, 09:57

melbert wrote:I love all his hairs!!!!

me 2! 1 by 1 ! lol!
it's me
it's me

Back to top Go down

Post by The next mrs clooney Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:43

i really don't care if is hair is long or short. I'd take him bald actually lol!
The next mrs clooney
The next mrs clooney
Practically on first name terms with Mr Clooney

Back to top Go down

Post by playfuldeb Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:47

It's not the longer grey hair that is making him look older; it's constantly going in the sun and weathering and aging his skin. jmo
playfuldeb
playfuldeb
Clooneyfied!

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:51

and dating his daughter... jmhao
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiedot Sun 01 Jan 2012, 02:57

So true!
Katiedot
Katiedot
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 01 Jan 2012, 03:08

And dating his daughter+too much sun=bad combo.
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by melbert Sun 01 Jan 2012, 03:17

at least he seems to keep well hydrated!!! Isn't that a plus??? drunken Drink 3 hahahahaha
melbert
melbert

Back to top Go down

Post by lucy Sun 01 Jan 2012, 03:29

Yes it's handy!
lucy
lucy
Clooney Zen Master

Back to top Go down

Post by blubelle Sun 01 Jan 2012, 17:07

And you don't see yourself in the mirror that clearly. Drink 2
blubelle
blubelle
Ooh, Mr Clooney!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down